WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Ok, I did some investigating about a strap-on for females to replace the male role in a M/F animation and i've come into a issue we might have. The thing is that some animations like the doggystyle ones will be ok, no issues there, but the oral and handjob animations will have issues with hand and mouth placement on a female sim due to hips being higher up on the body compared to the male. I've not been able to fully test a female with male hips properly just yet but I can say you will probably need to design animations specifically for the strap-on so the receiving sim won't be deepthroating or handjobbing the air. I am looking into actually making one to use eventually but I'm new to this.

Why not create two different versions that are aligned for opposite genders?

Could it be that this Mod doesn´t  work with the latest version of TS4 (1.22.22.1020) ?

The mod doesn't work on the latest update! T_T

What update? The last update was in August and everything works fine.

Ok, I did some investigating about a strap-on for females to replace the male role in a M/F animation and i've come into a issue we might have. The thing is that some animations like the doggystyle ones will be ok, no issues there, but the oral and handjob animations will have issues with hand and mouth placement on a female sim due to hips being higher up on the body compared to the male. I've not been able to fully test a female with male hips properly just yet but I can say you will probably need to design animations specifically for the strap-on so the receiving sim won't be deepthroating or handjobbing the air. I am looking into actually making one to use eventually but I'm new to this.

Could it be that this Mod doesn´t  work with the latest version of TS4 (1.22.22.1020) ?

Just checked, 1.22 is the latest, it works fine and about that. The oral and Hand/footjob animations atm are designed mainly for the male. If I make a strapon for a female, there actually won't be enough room on the female to add it so she can use the male positions as the cock position from those on a female is actually down past her groin and in the air at this point. I have not tried a M/M version so no idea if those work atm.

My female sim isn't showing up naked in any of the sex animations and is always wearing a bikini. Has anyone had this issue and do you know how to fix it? It's frustrating as hell :(

if the bikini is custom content, you'll have to remove the outfit from your mods folder, as it has been incorrectly labeled as a 'nude' outfit. Otherwise, check out the FAQs in the first post and see if the solution there works for you.

I reset my sim multiple times, shift clicking and with the command prompt, and nothing changed. Still had the bikini on.

My female sim isn't showing up naked in any of the sex animations and is always wearing a bikini. Has anyone had this issue and do you know how to fix it? It's frustrating as hell :(

if the bikini is custom content, you'll have to remove the outfit from your mods folder, as it has been incorrectly labeled as a 'nude' outfit. Otherwise, check out the FAQs in the first post and see if the solution there works for you.

I reset my sim multiple times, shift clicking and with the command prompt, and nothing changed. Still had the bikini on.

Probably need to remove that file then, I did a test to see hand position on a doggystyle pose for a F/F. Here is the result

post-181731-0-57648400-1473794277_thumb.png

Origin updated today. o:

And when I click on the furniture, the bed for example, it says there are none available even though it worked yesterday. @ o@

Have you tried deleting the wickedwoohoo folder from within the saves folder and restarting the game?

Make sure that both Sims involved are in the same room near that furniture before you try again. Sometimes it just doesn't pick up on it.

Hey TURBODRIVER I was wondering if you can explain the changes with the penismesh edits, I ask because in some cases I would like to use a nude bottom for male and have the female wearing clothing.  Originally I would do this by changing the male outfit to his nude outfit but your penis meshedits dont appear in the CAS/clothing options to allow this.  At the moment that means I have to switch out your edits to the original CAS versions.

Is there anyway you could update them so they work as their own selectable bottoms like the original creations did?

Also what exactly did you change with cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit and viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4 from the originals?

HI. I am having an error when trying to start the Sims 4. I then have to delete the file that's causing the error and then play. But i think this is causing some of the features of the mod not to work.see attached image.

How do i fix this?

Edit: I have the correct version of the game and have re-downloaded the file a few times already.

post-1371296-0-91841700-1473801248_thumb.png

Is it me or does anybody else find that sometimes there game crashes when you exit it with Wicked woohoo installed? Like its no dumping out of memory fast enough or something before exiting the game.

Turbodrivers, you restored my faith in Sims 4!! :P  :D

EDIT: I found some problems.. The 'naked' clothing seems to overwrite the sims clothing. The ones they have (before the exhibitionism) disappear. And i can't save the game anymore since i installed your mod..

I'm brand new here, can't even figure out how to start my own comment on this post, but I have tried everything and can't get any of these to work. Not even the basic. My other mods, such as hair or shoe mods that are unrelated to this one, work fine, I've tried everything in the FAQ, I'm running the latest patch, and I know I don't have too many folders. So I'm frustrated and stuck. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm brand new here, can't even figure out how to start my own comment on this post, but I have tried everything and can't get any of these to work. Not even the basic. My other mods, such as hair or shoe mods that are unrelated to this one, work fine, I've tried everything in the FAQ, I'm running the latest patch, and I know I don't have too many folders. So I'm frustrated and stuck. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have script mods enabled? There are two custom content boxes you need checked in order for this mod to work. Check out the screenshot I've attached, see the 'script mods allowed' box? Make sure it is checked, then restart your game.

post-1317150-0-54815300-1473821679_thumb.jpg

Do you have script mods enabled? There are two custom content boxes you need checked in order for this mod to work. Check out the screenshot I've attached, see the 'script mods allowed' box? Make sure it is checked, then restart your game.

Thank you so much! This fixed everything.

Just checked, 1.22 is the latest, it works fine and about that. The oral and Hand/footjob animations atm are designed mainly for the male. If I make a strapon for a female, there actually won't be enough room on the female to add it so she can use the male positions as the cock position from those on a female is actually down past her groin and in the air at this point. I have not tried a M/M version so no idea if those work atm.

I know it's a different height, but in terms of length it should mostly fit. It would be a very weirdly looking strapon, but that is somewhat necessary. I don't see creating animations dedicated for strapon to be too common, but that's just my opinion. Custom objects are not getting any love either.

Hey TURBODRIVER I was wondering if you can explain the changes with the penismesh edits, I ask because in some cases I would like to use a nude bottom for male and have the female wearing clothing.  Originally I would do this by changing the male outfit to his nude outfit but your penis meshedits dont appear in the CAS/clothing options to allow this.  At the moment that means I have to switch out your edits to the original CAS versions.

Is there anyway you could update them so they work as their own selectable bottoms like the original creations did?

Also what exactly did you change with cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit and viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4 from the originals?

The 'cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit' is edited mainly (I don't remember everything) to disallow picking it in CAS, as the mod check for specific parts and that could confuse it.

The 'viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4' is a completely redone package to avoid CAS bugs and new model, so it's almost a new CC, but I am just keeping the name of the original creator there.

These are designed to only work with WickedWoohoo and that is how the mod uses them. They aren't available in CAS because WW applies them on its own.

If you want a male without a penis then you can always create a female with masculine body frame.

HI. I am having an error when trying to start the Sims 4. I then have to delete the file that's causing the error and then play. But i think this is causing some of the features of the mod not to work.see attached image.

How do i fix this?

Edit: I have the correct version of the game and have re-downloaded the file a few times already.

I am using the same exact file that is available here and everything works fine. I can only assume it's something on your machine. Maybe try extracting files from the archive with a different application?

When my female Sims goto toillete they put off all their cloth, why? Can this be prevented? And how can I prevent NPCs to take their cloth off? Thanks

Ability to disable undressing on toilet is going to be possible in the next public release.

Is it me or does anybody else find that sometimes there game crashes when you exit it with Wicked woohoo installed? Like its no dumping out of memory fast enough or something before exiting the game.

I think that happens occasionally no matter what, but there are no side effect of it, the save it always done while the game runs.

Figured it out ... I had a cc bikini in my mods that I had to delete and now my female sim can do the deed (s) and finally let it all out. Cheers peeps for the help :) was a smaller issue than I thought duh

short Feedback:

first: ty very much for all your work !

One "Problem" is: If you have sex too long the fun bar of the sims drop down - would be cool if the animations give fun to the sims :)

And im not sure if possible:  The animations should start autonomysly - I know that they don't end at the moment but they can end if one of the stats drop below 10 %? I mean the stat like eating / sleeping  / need for toilet and so on. An to make sure the mod works - it adds 30-50 % to all stats so it will start every time :)

Or if this is too much work it depends on one of the stats?

Also if you have sex together the friendship or romance rate should be increased.

Hi Turbo, When you release a new public version? Thanks!!

First half of October. Next version could take longer though, because I will focus on relationships.

short Feedback:

first: ty very much for all your work !

One "Problem" is: If you have sex too long the fun bar of the sims drop down - would be cool if the animations give fun to the sims :)

And im not sure if possible:  The animations should start autonomysly - I know that they don't end at the moment but they can end if one of the stats drop below 10 %? I mean the stat like eating / sleeping  / need for toilet and so on. An to make sure the mod works - it adds 30-50 % to all stats so it will start every time :)

Or if this is too much work it depends on one of the stats?

Also if you have sex together the friendship or romance rate should be increased.

Check the Unreleased Changes, current early version covers the first "problem".

Autonomy is going to happen, but relationships have to play a role here to make it make sense. Relationships are going to come in later updates.

I've released a new version on Patreon. Cum is now kind of a thing.. it's just invisible. At least for now.

• Added pregnancy termination (open your phone for that interaction, no buffs included yet)
  • Added cum layers TECHNICAL side (textures are not ready yet, cum layers are not visible)
  • Added ability to specify cum layer type for animation (Param 'animation_cum_layer_override' in XML Specification)
  • Made cum be applied after sex interaction (depends on last animation category or specified cum layer type, will be expanded further)
  • Made cum disappear when taking shower/bath, swimming or gussying up in the mirror (missed something?)
  • Made sims keep undressed outfit after finishing sex interaction
  • Made actors be assigned to the proper positions with gender restrictions disabled
  • Improved outfit updating when changing animations
  • Improved body parts detection and removed the old system for that
  • Fixed issue with counting faded sims as available sims

Alriiiight! Just stumbled to this thread yesterday and immediately tried out the mod. Works great! Threesomes, one on one is all good! :D

Now just a little hick I'm facing atm, how do you start the orgy function btw? I've searched for that option by clicking other sims that watched my PC Woohoo-ing and there's only option for shoo-ing them, or invite them. Is there a specific way to click or something?

Sorry for being a noob, and a big KUDOS to the author of this mod, and its contributors as well :D

Orgy function? Never heard of it. Inviting sims to sex allows for threesomes and more.

Ahh, my bad then. Guess I misunderstand the "Inviting any amount of sims to the sex interaction (group sex)" ability as in orgy function. Nevertheless, thanks for taking your time to answer :D

I'm using this mod and MC Woohoo together.  Everything works fine except this mod prevents the 'Sleepy Woohoo - False' option from working in MC Woohoo.  Guest NPCs will always go to sleep after a bed woohoo (Sims 4 woohoo, not WW woohoo).

Since a lot of players are having trouble with broken CC causing the sims to wear clothing when they should be naked, wouldn't it be a good idea to create a database of broken CC that causes the bug?  That would help players like me which have tons of CC to go through in order to find the offending CC.

Thank you for an awesome mod!

I am using it on French game it works realy great ! The only thing who's not working it's when i'm trying "Vaginal" on the floor :| Always like "No sims found" but for other actions there is sims :< ...

as far as i know, there is no vaginal on the floor animation yet,... 

Well I don't know, in the pictures seems like it was in, and in game you can click on it.

15d72c83a5.png

52b57e576c.png

I'm using this mod and MC Woohoo together.  Everything works fine except this mod prevents the 'Sleepy Woohoo - False' option from working in MC Woohoo.  Guest NPCs will always go to sleep after a bed woohoo (Sims 4 woohoo, not WW woohoo).

Since a lot of players are having trouble with broken CC causing the sims to wear clothing when they should be naked, wouldn't it be a good idea to create a database of broken CC that causes the bug?  That would help players like me which have tons of CC to go through in order to find the offending CC.

Thank you for an awesome mod!

Broken CC is no inherently broken, it's mainly marked as allowed for nude which is a completely valid outfit configuration if the outfit is designed for it. Because most outfits aren't designed for naked, this happens. So there is no way to create that sort of database. People just have to fix them or remove them.

I am using it on French game it works realy great ! The only thing who's not working it's when i'm trying "Vaginal" on the floor :| Always like "No sims found" but for other actions there is sims :< ...

Currently there are no vaginal animations for the floor. I don't know where people are getting these packages that have that.