WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Quick question that I'm hoping has a easy solution. I have two male sims "Top/bot", yet only the bottom will initiate and perform the animations on the top. Is there any way to adjust this through settings?

I've tried so Im wondering if Im missing something. 

Hello everyone,

I recently updated my WW files and animations (arma72 and mike24) when i encountered a minor, yet annoying flaw. Before during the animations my sim's facial expressions (eye and mouths) would match the voices coming out of them. Now after the update I am seeing the animations play but the facial expressions (mostly the mouths) are not matching the dialogue of the sims. It kinda kills the mood.

any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

It's EA's fault (see this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71785-ts4-lips-problem-after-the-update-report-in-the-linked-site/ ). Probably the problem will be fixed with the release on the vampires on the 24.

I see, thank you kindly for that bit of info Redabyss.

I'm having an issue with the mod. I have mods enabled, and when I open up the game it shows that the mod is installed and running. However, whenever I click on an object or sim, no "wicked" option comes up in the menu. Please help! I have the most recent version of the game, so it should't be an issue with that. I also have the most recent update of the mod. Please help!

I'm having a weird problem after coming back to Sims 4 after a long time (and a lot of updates). I have a male sim with a feminine frame, and while nude normally he has the body that I gave him. However, when I do the 'get undressed' WickedWhims exhibition interaction, his body changes to a different one, with small, bugged-polygon breasts and polygon clipping areas around the waist and feet when I zoom out.

Regular: http://i.imgur.com/oVni8UW.jpg

'Undressed': http://i.imgur.com/6y63hr4.jpg

This is a little unrelated, but is your character a reference to this? The resemblance is uncanny from feminine frame male to the red hair.

Have a problem? Read how to report bugs in the main post!

Have a question? Read the FAQ first!

If you say that something doesn't work, that doesn't mean I know what doesn't work, you need to be really specific and include details.

If you say that you did everything, that doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include details. Try to fix your issue and say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version of something and enabled everything it doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

This is a example of ejaculation http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175615 

That's pretty cool! It uses s40_Sim_react_cry and s40_Sim_react_weeping_flick_l effects. It sucks that S4PE doesn't support effects, we need to tell Cmar to consider adding that, but it is possible to add it through S4S. Animators can learn some from this, adding effects is the same as adding sounds. 

I tried to use S4Studio to add those effects and it crashed my game :s . I really hope Cmar adds support for it at some point, that ejaculation is so cool looking! I really want to add it to my animations, unfortunately S4Studio is just too buggy to work with.

EDIT: Are you sure it's not supported? I was able to add "ClipEventEffect" via s4pe?

EDIT 2: Oh I see, it crashes when you try to commit. Damn!

Speaking of Sims4Studio, any progress on animations working with later versions of it?

Is there anything in the new S4S that you need? I am not going to look into it at all since I don't think there is anything worth it in there. You can figure out it on your own if you want, nothing really stops you, WW will work with any valid for The Sims 4 animations.

Is there a way to force Sims to get naked?

No, but it might happen eventually.

I am fairly new wicked whims and i am running into 2 issues, and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Issue 1 is that every time a sim has a baby the game crashes. this was working before so im pretty sure it was the newest update that caused the problem and this may have already been addressed.

Issue 2 is that if i crate a female sim with a penis there is always a gap in the animations. im not sure if i am missing another mod to help correct this issue

Make sure you're not using LunarEclipse for now and wait for it to be updated, it crashes the game when new sims are added. If you're not using LunarEclipse mods then look into any other CC mods that could be causing it.

For the gap, I don't think there should be one anymore, make sure you don't have any old WW related files in your mods folder.

same but different here after all my testing over the last 2 days I've determined that sims currently CAN'T reproduce VIA WickedWhims sex or Default WooHoo at home with a Bassinet or in a hospital with the "surgical" bed even after a full reinstall of both the game and the most of the animation mods + the bondage devices and strapons objects and the new Horse dildo mods + cat ears & eyes with Luran's penis mod & Luumia's Bod-E Female & Tit-E 3D nipples & nude replacer textures have yet to disable the mods to see if EA broke the reproduction but currently if you want to have babies I suggest adding toddlers threw CAS.

just a heads up to anyone who wants to play with a sex crazed expanding family. hope EA patches this crash soon if its theirs cause this would be the first problem with TS4 that was totally game braking.

Just disabled all mods and my sim was able to have her baby just fine at home & at the Hospital the tables animations also played which did not happen with WickedWhims enabled also my non-WW mods were tested they are working perfectly fine and same thing Sugical table animation played & was able to spawn a baby even at home worked.

Please Turbo fix this relatively minor crash bug

Make sure you're not using LunarEclipse for now and wait for it to be updated, it crashes the game when new sims are added. If you're not using LunarEclipse mods then look into any other CC mods that could be causing it.

So I have everything installed but my game keeps crashing. It seems I have to have Enable Script Mods checked in order for the mods to work but when I check it, it warns me that enabling script mods might crash the game.

So I have everything installed but my game keeps crashing. It seems I have to have Enable Script Mods checked in order for the mods to work but when I check it, it warns me that enabling script mods might crash the game.

that is normal with any mods that need programming to run EA puts it there to warn that some scripts are poorly coded compared to Maxis coding and may crash dues to bugs or in the case of multiple scripts conflicting rules so basically don't run a lot of script mods and if your game does crash come here & tell Turbo and the authors of any other script mods your running at the time so they can help find what script went ape scat on ya and write a work around for the conflict or the crash bug.

Script mods, in general, don't cause the game to crash. In most cases, the CC clothing and such is causing crashing because it sometimes modifies the game even more drastically than any script mod would. Mainly because the client that renders the game and allows for the scripts to work is operating the custom content too.

The only way I found to crash the game with scripts is to create an infinite loop that will eventually be detected and auto crash the game.

Hi Turbodriver, i think the underweare option in WW doesn`t work for females with male body without penis. The EA Engine remove this constantly.

The next is the top mesh on the female sims with male bodycon only. In WW and in shower is a platted barbiemesh as top. I had removed the WW and the model cleaned with MC and this works. With WW and cleaning with MC becoms the model a reset to the bad top mesh.

I don't really know what do you mean.

Thanks everybody, I think I fixed the problem. There was a whole other script mod installed, I took it and the other stuff out and it works fine without crashing now. Thank you again :)

Hello,

Not sure if its my setup or something I have done wrong or another issue.

I can no longer move sims that are having sex. I had the panel that could move them say from a chair to a bed but now I cannot. has this been removed. i checked the last two changelogs and didn't see it. Is there something I forgot to click on to get this setting. (I had some things setup wrong as I forgot to change them before) 

Thanks for any assistance.

Please help. My female characters do not want to take off of clothes. I even tried to raise the level of relations to the maximum. Nothing helps. They have sex only in clothes. The settings included ekzbitsionizma mode, undress completely and so on. Help solve the problem? Game Version "life in the city." Fashion previous version, suitable to my game.

post-1599548-0-16841400-1484711770_thumb.png

I'm having a weird problem after coming back to Sims 4 after a long time (and a lot of updates). I have a male sim with a feminine frame, and while nude normally he has the body that I gave him. However, when I do the 'get undressed' WickedWhims exhibition interaction, his body changes to a different one, with small, bugged-polygon breasts and polygon clipping areas around the waist and feet when I zoom out.

Regular: http://i.imgur.com/oVni8UW.jpg

'Undressed': http://i.imgur.com/6y63hr4.jpg

This is a little unrelated, but is your character a reference to this? The resemblance is uncanny from feminine frame male to the red hair.

Haha, I remember that but no not specifically. Just a personal preference.

And thanks Turbodriver. I guess I get to go mod spelunking. (I went on a CC download spree, heh)

Also for reygana, if you installed the mod with Sims 4 Mod Manager, it installs the package files but for some reason doesn't do anything with ts4script files that make the mod actually work.

And for meetkitty123 you need to use MC Command Centre (maybe with MC Woohooer addon?) to allow teens to marry.

Hi I know this is a sex mod but I was wondering... besides Teens being able to participate... are they able to do simple things such as Propose and Get Married?

Is this just me? I'm using on a mac, and I've installed it. It shows up in my popup for main menu and when I enter the game I get two or three wicked whims messages, yet no interactins. No "Wicked" pop up when I click on objects. This started when I had to download the newer version after the toddler update

Is this just me? I'm using on a mac, and I've installed it. It shows up in my popup for main menu and when I enter the game I get two or three wicked whims messages, yet no interactins. No "Wicked" pop up when I click on objects. This started when I had to download the newer version after the toddler update

I had the same problem. Couldn't even start a new game without it going bad. I nuked my install and re-downloaded and re-setup the game mods etc.

However... with some assistance from Turbo,

I learned that you could remove the WickedWhims folder from the saves, something about creating a clean save, then returning it.. I believe that is the steps. I however haven't done this yet myself so I might be mistaken in the steps and I am unsure how to create a "clean save" in the Sims 4. Hopefully someone can chime in and make any added corrections to this so that you don't have to do the "Nuke" option I did. 

Have a problem? Read the 'Do you have a problem?' and the FAQ section in the main post!
Have a question? Read the FAQ in the main post first!

If you say that something doesn't work, that doesn't mean I know what doesn't work, you need to be really specific and include details.
If you say that you did everything, that doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include details. Try to fix your issue and say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.
If you say you have the right version of something and enabled everything it doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

hello to everyone. i have a problem when i try a threesome i can't invite  the 3rd person. i see on my options only: go away ,and not invite or join. :/ 

p.s i have enable the only accept option. there is a link

http://imgur.com/a/FmpzI

Hey! Make sure you have installed animations that allow for threesome and more. If you are sure that you have animations like that then try cleaning your WW save just like it is explained in the last point of the FAQ.

Hello,

Not sure if its my setup or something I have done wrong or another issue.

I can no longer move sims that are having sex. I had the panel that could move them say from a chair to a bed but now I cannot. has this been removed. i checked the last two changelogs and didn't see it. Is there something I forgot to click on to get this setting. (I had some things setup wrong as I forgot to change them before) 

Thanks for any assistance.

Hey! Changing location should work fine, I was just testing that. Make sure that the location you want to move to is visible for the sims in the interaction.

Are there any specific animations in demand, objects, positions, male/female? I would be more motivated create when there is a demand for it.

I have everything up until Kids Room Pack.

I think this topic should help you with that.

Hi I know this is a sex mod but I was wondering... besides Teens being able to participate... are they able to do simple things such as Propose and Get Married?

Hey! That might be added in the future. I think MCCC offers that option for now.

still didnt get an answer ;c when im doing woohoo with ww i cant invite person with no romantic relationship.. didnt get this problem before patch. can some1 explain me what am i doing wrong?

If you expect every sim to accept your sex proposition then make sure to enable Always Accept in settings.

I had the same problem. Couldn't even start a new game without it going bad. I nuked my install and re-downloaded and re-setup the game mods etc.

However... with some assistance from Turbo,

I learned that you could remove the WickedWhims folder from the saves, something about creating a clean save, then returning it.. I believe that is the steps. I however haven't done this yet myself so I might be mistaken in the steps and I am unsure how to create a "clean save" in the Sims 4. Hopefully someone can chime in and make any added corrections to this so that you don't have to do the "Nuke" option I did. 

I already answered you via PM, but here's how to clean your save:

1. Go to 'saves' folder and remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder.
2. Temporarily remove WickedWhims from your 'Mods' folder.
3. Load your game and save it, that will create a clean save without WW.

I am not sure if this has been answered already but my CAS is all glitchy. No options come up so I'm not able to make sims. The trait boxes do show up but I can't click on them and it looks like there are more like invisible boxes that halfly fades of when I drag my mouse over them (I can't really explain the effect but the most important thing is that they don't work).

I have updatet WickedWhims to the January 15 and the sex stuff works all fine and dandy when I want to use them. It's just CAS that's messy. Can someone help? Has someone else had this problem? 

I am not sure if this has been answered already but my CAS is all glitchy. No options come up so I'm not able to make sims. The trait boxes do show up but I can't click on them and it looks like there are more like invisible boxes that halfly fades of when I drag my mouse over them (I can't really explain the effect but the most important thing is that they don't work).

I have updatet WickedWhims to the January 15 and the sex stuff works all fine and dandy when I want to use them. It's just CAS that's messy. Can someone help? Has someone else had this problem? 

I don't think that has anything to do with WickedWhims, you most likely have other mods that are affecting the game interface.

Is strapon bugged somehow?

Every strapon interaction shows default pink panties for me, and I'm pretty sure it was working fine before City Living  :s

Try redownloading the strapon and installing it again. I haven't tested it yet, but it should work fine.

Are there any specific animations in demand, objects, positions, male/female? I would be more motivated create when there is a demand for it.

I have everything up until Kids Room Pack.

I think this topic should help you with that.

I get an error when I click the link.

Try again or this, stuff will be moving around for some time now, we're getting an overhaul of The Sims section.

Interestingly, removing the WW Exhibitionism package seems to fixed the problem I was having. Oh well.

I don't recommend removing any files, you most likely are going to get much more issues by doing that. What version fo the game are you playing?

Hey! Changing location should work fine, I was just testing that. Make sure that the location you want to move to is visible for the sims in the interaction.

Ah.. that was the issue. The location wasn't visible for them.  Thanks. I tried closer on the floor where they can see and it worked just fine.

I already answered you via PM, but here's how to clean your save:

1. Go to 'saves' folder and remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder.
2. Temporarily remove WickedWhims from your 'Mods' folder.
3. Load your game and save it, that will create a clean save without WW.

Yes... and thank you so very much.

I asked because I found a button for safe saves in the settings. If it isn't needed then when would you use that?

I have a problem with the mod. It doesnt works from the update Toodler, Windows Instaler says '' Your the sims 4 game version couldnt be detected! make sure to turn the game on at least once before instaling any mods'' I have already try, doesnt work.. playing Sims without this mod it's not the same. I need that works again  :( :( :(