WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Thanks for the link, although where do I exactly have to click?

Sorry. I forgot to mention that you need to log in to your Origin/EA account. The button is here in the Original Post (Mine's grayed out since I already clicked it):

post-276887-0-53301600-1484323632_thumb.jpg

Have a problem? Read how to report bugs in the main post!
Have a question? Read the FAQ first!
If you say that something doesn't work, that doesn't mean I know what doesn't work, you need to be really specific and include details.
If you say that you did everything, that doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include details. Try to fix your issue and say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.
If you say you have the right version of something and enabled everything it doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

Thankyou for your efforts Turbo, it's working in game again for me.

Possible issue to report: Swapping sim position in a sex interaction doesn't seem to be working for me, it's not possible. There's no option for it appearing. I have changed both gender settings and still no. Anyone else having this problem or perhaps there's something I've overlooked? It was working prior to the game update and subsequent new version of the mod.

Shame, my female sim needs to fuck her boyfriend in the ass with a strapon tbh.  :cool:

Make sure that everything is set properly, nothing was changed about this and I don't see a reason for it to not work. I will test is just in case.

is anyone else having trouble with a Pregnant sim giving Birth in Hospital I get her there, Checked in, and can even name the kid but after that the game crashes. anyone else have this issue?

There are some weird problems with the game crashing when new sims appear in the world via birth or CAS. I don't know if it's caused by some mods or the game itself, but I will investigate.

Will update my game later after the patch and everything is all shiny and ready, but just wanted to say that you have a new Patreon supporter now. The fact that you dropped everything to get an update ready for people - even non-paying people - after a surprise EA update was all I needed to know about how strongly you feel about WickedWhims. Thanks for everything you do!

Thankyou - just to make sure I'm doing it right, gender settings should be set to "anything goes"? What about the settings under gender recognition settings?

I should add I've trialled and errored different combinations of the settings in those two sections and nothing amounted in the option to switch popping up.  :)

Am I remembering right that the option pops up when you click on the sim and then click on Wicked and that it should pop up in the array along with settings, outfit and sex?

Guest Redabyss

Thanks for the link, although where do I exactly have to click?

Sorry. I forgot to mention that you need to log in to your Origin/EA account. The button is here in the Original Post (Mine's grayed out since I already clicked it):

attachicon.gifbutton.jpg

That's awesome. I'll open a thread so people will tempest EA and they will patch this crap up!

Have a problem? Read how to report bugs in the main post!

Have a question? Read the FAQ first!

If you say that something doesn't work, that doesn't mean I know what doesn't work, you need to be really specific and include details.

If you say that you did everything, that doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include details. Try to fix your issue and say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version of something and enabled everything it doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

Thankyou for your efforts Turbo, it's working in game again for me.

Possible issue to report: Swapping sim position in a sex interaction doesn't seem to be working for me, it's not possible. There's no option for it appearing. I have changed both gender settings and still no. Anyone else having this problem or perhaps there's something I've overlooked? It was working prior to the game update and subsequent new version of the mod.

Shame, my female sim needs to fuck her boyfriend in the ass with a strapon tbh.  :cool:

Make sure that everything is set properly, nothing was changed about this and I don't see a reason for it to not work. I will test is just in case.

is anyone else having trouble with a Pregnant sim giving Birth in Hospital I get her there, Checked in, and can even name the kid but after that the game crashes. anyone else have this issue?

There are some weird problems with the game crashing when new sims appear in the world via birth or CAS. I don't know if it's caused by some mods or the game itself, but I will investigate.

kk I'll try again tonight after work to properly trouble shoot this on my end see if I can help narrow things down currently reinstalling the game to rule out Corruption good luck on your end turbo

Just to be sure: so the instruction for updating is, before doing it, copyingthe folder elsewhere, deleting all the content of the /mod folder, updating and finally copying the saved folder to its final destination?

I am really amazing how fast you guys work on the mods. Congratulation.

Guest Redabyss

Just to be sure: so the instruction for updating is, before doing it, copyingthe folder elsewhere, deleting all the content of the /mod folder, updating and finally copying the saved folder to its final destination?

I am really amazing how fast you guys work on the mods. Congratulation.

The safest thing would be:

- Delete old TS4SCRIPT files in your Mod folder

- Do a back up of your Mod folder, copy it somewhere, delete the Mod folder when updating

- Update

- Re-place the Mod folder w/ new WW

- Launch game, don't load families right away

- Click Enable Mods and Script in Option

- Exit game

- Re-launch, load family

Can someone tell me how to find out my version of Sims? I can't find it. I know I am just overlooking something :(

Also is this now updated to the current Sims? Does it require a new update for Master Control or other requirements. Sorry if it has been said and I missed it. I literally have like 20 hours in Sims... Still learning :D

With this installed, my baby sims won't age up to toddlers, the sims just reset over and over again. I just added the updated version but I'm still experiencing the same issue. Can someone else check their game to see if they have the same problem with aging babies into toddlers? Thanks.

I was just playing my family including a baby aged up to toddler.

It worked fine so the source of the "reset over and over again" has to be another mod or a combination of conflicting mods.

Update as many of your mods as you can, don't stop after just one.

The toddler update broke some prominent mods which we know of and likely some mods and CC we don't know of yet.

Including some mods which work on the outside but have added bugs in seldomly used parts like a sim resetting over and over after s/he was ordered to drink a tea or something similar.

even with that off origin forces update

Really?? Was anyone able to avoid this update?

I haven't updated yet, i always have updates turned off in origin. 

Lately I've noticed that Origin will prevent the user from launching the game if the don't "allow" it to force an update on the game.

even with that off origin forces update

Really?? Was anyone able to avoid this update?

I haven't updated yet, i always have updates turned off in origin. 

Lately I've noticed that Origin will prevent the user from launching the game if the don't "allow" it to force an update on the game.

This happened to me =/

i managed to cancel it fast a few times, but...

you may be able to bypass it if you dont connect to the internet? or block origin from connecting?

I've been having a problem with my sims not being able to complete vanilla interactions like using the bathtub, toilet, the special fountains at the festivals, etc. I read the FAQ and figure there must be a conflict with another mod I have that changes coding. I plan to pull mods one by one to see if that makes a difference, but if anyone has some mods they know of, specifically or just types like CAS poses or custom traits, that causes issues, I would be grateful to know them.