WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

>>> Hey! Next release will allow you to change underwear of sims. <<<

Awesome ! :-)

Any plans when comes the next release ?

In few days, once most known issues are resolved.

You know... something SCarverOrne said above just made me wonder, is it possible to add custom sounds (as in, not already from the game) to animations? I think I remember reading that finding the right sounds to add to animations was really tedious, since there was no way to narrow down the hundreds of sound effects to use. Is it possible to record and add your own audio to animations I wonder?

You can for sure add custom sounds. The difficulty comes from two places.

First you need to know to what sort of format you need your sounds to be converted to. Since S3 and S4 use a lot of the same technologies there is a high chance you can use the same tools that S3 has to offer, but I have not investigated that.

The second thing is if you need to register or identify these sounds somehow, but I would assume that you don't. The game just loads whatever is found in the packages.

As a slight solo developer I'm actually a bit curious as to what the problem is that's causing a hang up in release. One big bug or a collection of small ones?

Since WW is an ongoing development a lot is designed to work for now, which is a step to push things forward without too big delays. At the end, when you want to expand you need to rewrite a lot and that is one of the things that delays, because when you want to fix something it's better to rework an internal "piece of code", rather than put patches on already not too elegant "piece of other code". This is still a valid way to deal with the development because you don't have to rework everything at once, but only the things that require improvement or fixing.

Where dealing with bugs in the mod itself is easy and fast since it's my work and I am familiar with it, a lot of it is fighting with the game mechanics. The game still gets updated and things change, there are a lot of weird decisions that Maxis did which I have to work around. One of the bugs that is caused by Maxis is taking me days to fix, so I just ignore it and work on other bugs, than waste time one something that I have no success with fixing. So it is mostly small ones to fix, but then you end up with a boss of the whole situation and you have no idea how to defeat it.

It seems that with the 1.25.136.1020 update, this mod is no longer working. Hopefully I'm not the only one with this problem, I've been experiencing it since last week, December 3rd.

Works fine for me. Have you installed other cc recently?

Yeah, I've fixed it though. Moved my files around and checked again and it worked!

Thank's for great mod  :heart: , just wonder on sim3 kinkyworld make Npc horny, n then take action on Player or another npc, is there wickedwoohoo do the same like that?  sorry for my bad engglish 

I will be working on something similar for future versions. Thanks!

I am playing girl character and i want to be raped XD can we do this? so i want fuck from other characters not in my control. *i dont know good eng im grammar god*

You can simulate this at present. A recent sim of mine ran into one of the Munch boys in a seedy bar; was overpowered by him and some friends, and then transported to a love-nest dungeon they had build just outside of the hedge on the Munch's property.

When is it going to be next public release?

Hopefully in few days.

I just finished my first animation, but I'm having trouble adding sounds to it, I followed the tutorial (which is extremely thorough so thanks for that). But the sounds I selected wouldn't play in game. Any suggestions?

Awesome, great work with the animation! About sounds, it's the best to contact me via PM about creating animations.

Case of sounds is problematic, I can't really help without you just trying out different sounds. It's the best to look at existing animations of other creators or in the game.

Is there a way to fix which sim is the one doing the penertrating in FF and MM pairs?

Check out the FAQ.

Case of sounds is problematic, I can't really help without you just trying out different sounds. It's the best to look at existing animations of other creators or in the game.

Awesome, great work with the animation! About sounds, it's the best to contact me via PM about creating animations.

Okay, I'll take a look at other creator's animations and PM you if I have any trouble. Thanks. :)

Hello Turbodriver, first of all thank you for this amazing work of "love" for the Sims 4.

I've read trough plenty of information in the suggestion page aswell as the unreleased changes spoiler, so what i'm going to ask/suggest hopefully isn't already in the works :).

So, i've noticed that whenever i use a sex position the sim/sims face to a random side. I'll explain myself a little better...if i were to use for example the masturbation pose made by Omaster and wanted my sim to face a girl sleeping on the bed, 90% of the time i will have my sim jerking off facing the door or the window (basically he will face the wrong side most of the times).

May sound minor when using object positions as most of them are fixed, but whenever there is a floor pose it's really like playing the lottery in terms of getting the position right as you want it.

So what i'm asking/suggesting for is the ability to determine to which side the sims are facing during the animation. I'm no modder therefore i can't suggest anything practical to implement this function, but if i was to suggest anything it would be some sort of position rotation function during the animation to easily and intuitively customize the poses orientation as we like.

Now If i had to throw out even more ambitious ideas, an axis xyz slider would grant total freedom in terms of pose customization...a slider for each sim could even make different body/height mods work flawlessly with your mod as they are often affected by wrong alignment issues.

Again thank you! I can only hope my suggestion above its feasible enough (even remotely). Cheers!

Thanks. Is there a way to change the default penetrator because I've to keep clicking swap positions every time?

I think next release should cover your problems, unless you have two males which I don't think I would ever do something like that because the nature of actors doesn't treat them in specific roles.

Hello Turbodriver, first of all thank you for this amazing work of "love" for the Sims 4.

I've read trough plenty of information in the suggestion page aswell as the unreleased changes spoiler, so what i'm going to ask/suggest hopefully isn't already in the works :).

So, i've noticed that whenever i use a sex position the sim/sims face to a random side. I'll explain myself a little better...if i were to use for example the masturbation pose made by Omaster and wanted my sim to face a girl sleeping on the bed, 90% of the time i will have my sim jerking off facing the door or the window (basically he will face the wrong side most of the times).

May sound minor when using object positions as most of them are fixed, but whenever there is a floor pose it's really like playing the lottery in terms of getting the position right as you want it.

So what i'm asking/suggesting for is the ability to determine to which side the sims are facing during the animation. I'm no modder therefore i can't suggest anything practical to implement this function, but if i was to suggest anything it would be some sort of position rotation function during the animation to easily and intuitively customize the poses orientation as we like.

Now If i had to throw out even more ambitious ideas, an axis xyz slider would grant total freedom in terms of pose customization...a slider for each sim could even make different body/height mods work flawlessly with your mod as they are often affected by wrong alignment issues.

Again thank you! I can only hope my suggestion above its feasible enough (even remotely). Cheers!

Hey!

It's a good point, I will try to make it so that solo animations on the floor will keep the initial rotation and with partners it will randomly rotate. Thanks!

Is Redress coming or will that be a future thing?

You can change the outfit while in sex which basically covers that.

Might be a dumb question, but how do I turn off the embarassed reaction of other Sims to sex?

I don't think currently sims are being embarrassed by sex, it's most likely the nudity.

And since you're on Patreon you should ask about that there.

I will take a look if that can be somehow improved.

Guest Redabyss

Thanks, I asked it there because I thought it was some setting that I couldn't find and I didn't change, will ask on Patreon next time :)

On a side note, I think you should add the new sex animations' link pages in the OP:

INKkan: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70476-sims-4-inkkans-animations-for-wickedwhims-12112016/

Zorak42: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70337-sims-4-zorak-sex-animations-for-whickedwhims-11122016/

lupobianco: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70211-sims-4-lupobianco-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-12-dec-16/

Okay great, thanks. But for my MM sims, I have this problem where when I click the climax option it's always sims A climaxing on sims B automatically. I think the game made sim A the default penetrator even after I click swap position. How does the game determine the default roles?

I said "raped".

For the sake of example "She walking in park and a man coming for she her. He want fuck her. If we playing with girl character we need Bitch bar like that Exhibiton bar. If we are 5 level we can allow but we are not 5 lv he "Fight!" with me after if we can't win he can fuck us." 

My best wish :D 

Sorry for my grammar. 

I said "raped".

For the sake of example "She walking in park and a man coming for she her. He want fuck her. If we playing with girl character we need Bitch bar like that Exhibiton bar. If we are 5 level we can allow but we are not 5 lv he "Fight!" with me after if we can't win he can fuck us." 

Sorry for my grammar. 

Your grammar isnt that bad. Also gang rapes would be great considering newly added anims from Zorak. I double Rossecks request. Make it happen :D

Hi there. I'm having a problem. I've never used this mod before, i installed it with the installer and copied the other package files into the mod folder and then when i launch the game it is recognizing that the mods are there, but when i go in game i dont see any options anywhere to access the wicked menu thing that i see in videos and screenshots. Its basically still just normal sims, except that there are no censor blurs when they shower, i can see their nude figure but no nipples or details like that.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

I said "raped".

For the sake of example "She walking in park and a man coming for she her. He want fuck her. If we playing with girl character we need Bitch bar like that Exhibiton bar. If we are 5 level we can allow but we are not 5 lv he "Fight!" with me after if we can't win he can fuck us."

Sorry for my grammar.

Your grammar isnt that bad. Also gang rapes would be great considering newly added anims from Zorak. I double Rossecks request. Make it happen :D

Hi there. I'm having a problem. I've never used this mod before, i installed it with the installer and copied the other package files into the mod folder and then when i launch the game it is recognizing that the mods are there, but when i go in game i dont see any options anywhere to access the wicked menu thing that i see in videos and screenshots. Its basically still just normal sims, except that there are no censor blurs when they shower, i can see their nude figure but no nipples or details like that.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

I'm having the same exact problem, except now my sims are also bald and when I go to load the game the sides of their faces are just empty black  :o

First, I would like to say thank you for your great mod, I don't know if this has been brought up but I have Vintage Glamour Stuff and the only option I have on the vanity table is to admire myself sexually.I do have other mods but as far as I can tell the other mirrors work fine,this is the only one that has just this option.Again thanks for the hard work and adding some spice to the game.