WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

I find it funny yet amazing how many youtubers that are major Simmers have videos about your mod and tell them how it works, shows it off, links it too, and there are a several female youtubers posting these videos. XD

Man your mod is really popular on the tube (where anything not PC/PG is ban worthy by their latest updates pathetic really youtube gone downhill).

I see. Actually, one of the things I am going towards is transitioning the mod to work on the base game. What that means is that, where a lot of stuff happens in code, all the variables are available through sims hidden statistics and buffs, just like the actual game does it. This allows the game and other mods to access all that information without any hooking into the mod itself. Most of the new stuff I've added is already made like that and pretty much all existing interactions can be use like that too.

Furthermore, the nature of Python allows developers to access anything they want, so they can use inner functions if they want to, but it's their responsibility to keep it updated.

I love this answer.. but I want to clarify.

Just because someone -can- do something.. doesn't mean they should. I just wanted to establish explicitly that you give full permission to do this.

Thanks for being patient and responding to me TURBO. 

Once again looking forward to the future! You have done an amazing job!

A new holiday patch just came out. Time to make sure everything is still in working order...

So far everything seems to be working ok for me. WickedWhims is running normally, so that's good.

EDIT: Well actually when I'm in CAS, whichever item I have selected (shirt, pants, whatever) the thumbnail for that item is invisible. I can still select all the color variants, tho. Doubt this is a problem associated with WW, but does anyone else have this problem?

it must be furniture that is not currently in use. (if you wish to have couch sex and someone is currently sitting on the couch, you will only see an "options" choice listed in the wicked submenu.)

Turning off object locking in settings allows to use objects that are in use.

I always wondered what that feature was for lol. 

good to know! thanks!

BTW not sure if i ever said this, but thanks @TurboDriver for such a great mod. awesome work so far, its thanks to your mod and the great animators that support it that i have finally come back to the sims 4. its been a long time. i always enjoyed creating sims in sims 4, but other than that i found it pretty lame for a long time. so thanks again and keep up the great work. i would love to support you thru donations if i could, but i have no income. so also huge thanks to those that do.

Hey there! Is there any possible way to switch the positions?How would I go about putting the person on the bottom on top?

not sure if this has been answered yet, but during animation you can click the other sim, select wicked and there should be an option to swap the position. same goes in multiple partner animations, though it gets a bit more complicated. you may have to swap a few times to get the correct sims where you want them.

Hi! Sorry in advance for my bad english.
I have a problem: this mod don't work. T^T
I did everything like the tutorial said, the mod and the animations show up in the "welcome" pop up, but in the game... no options. 
There are problems with the new updates of the games? 

Thank you in advance for the reply...

Hey Turbo, I've been working on animations but getting really frustrated trying to get them working in game. Example in Blender I'm using the default 30 fps, and for testing I've made a simple waving animation that is 30 frames long (1 second). I've checked these settings many times. In my XML file I set the animation_length to 1 - which should be 1 second, right? However in game, the animation appears to take 3 or 4 seconds. The wave will happen, then pause for several seconds, then continue again.

Here's the animation in blender (correct  - 30 fps) - https://streamable.com/ev0q

Here's the animation in game (incorrect) - https://streamable.com/obva

I did some testing and no matter what I set to animation_length to, nothing changes (and yeah I re-import the XML file to package each time) It acts like that line is never being read at all, and instead uses some default? I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong because other animators have it working, but I've gone through the tutorials from scatch (many, many times) carefully checking everything.

Do you have any idea what could make this happen?

*EDIT*

To anyone reading, this has been solved. I had never set the clip Duration in S4S - it was always at 2.7 seconds. So yeah, be sure to do that.

Then I do not know but I followed all the steps but its not walking and in addition I have not the two checkboxes on the sims in other.

Then I do not know but I followed all the steps but its not walking and in addition I have not the two checkboxes on the sims in other.

Hey does anyone know if this mod works with the InTeen mod?? If it doesn't can I maybe suggest adding in the ability for teens to have sex and get pregnant too?? Thanks :)

Hey! I am not sure, but I think there are few IncTeen mods and few of them works and few doesn't, so check them out carefully.

I find it funny yet amazing how many youtubers that are major Simmers have videos about your mod and tell them how it works, shows it off, links it too, and there are a several female youtubers posting these videos. XD

Man your mod is really popular on the tube (where anything not PC/PG is ban worthy by their latest updates pathetic really youtube gone downhill).

I did see few of those videos and most of them had sims dress up when in sex so YouTube wouldn't take it down. :D

I see. Actually, one of the things I am going towards is transitioning the mod to work on the base game. What that means is that, where a lot of stuff happens in code, all the variables are available through sims hidden statistics and buffs, just like the actual game does it. This allows the game and other mods to access all that information without any hooking into the mod itself. Most of the new stuff I've added is already made like that and pretty much all existing interactions can be use like that too.

Furthermore, the nature of Python allows developers to access anything they want, so they can use inner functions if they want to, but it's their responsibility to keep it updated.

I love this answer.. but I want to clarify.

Just because someone -can- do something.. doesn't mean they should. I just wanted to establish explicitly that you give full permission to do this.

Thanks for being patient and responding to me TURBO. 

Once again looking forward to the future! You have done an amazing job!

I can't give permission to everything, if someone even cares about that. The way others would modify WW would affect the overall view of the mod and subsequently the development of it.

The thing is that I would get a little bit jealous when someone makes cool additions to WW. I enjoy what I am doing and that would be taking it away from me.

I am not saying no, but I would be grateful if that would consulted with me before doing anything. Not to restrict anything, but maybe, just maybe, to respect my opinion on the idea.

A new holiday patch just came out. Time to make sure everything is still in working order...

Current public release works fine, Patreon release was updated.

Ok, after thinking about it for a bit............ how about either a bookshelf, or toy box, for an item that contains other items when bought? For instance when you buy the toy box it contains 3 other toys that you can see when you select "open" on it.

Okay, I will check it out, if it works like expected then I will try. Thanks!

Hey Turbo, I've been working on animations but getting really frustrated trying to get them working in game. Example in Blender I'm using the default 30 fps, and for testing I've made a simple waving animation that is 30 frames long (1 second). I've checked these settings many times. In my XML file I set the animation_length to 1 - which should be 1 second, right? However in game, the animation appears to take 3 or 4 seconds. The wave will happen, then pause for several seconds, then continue again.

Here's the animation in blender (correct  - 30 fps) - https://streamable.com/ev0q

Here's the animation in game (incorrect) - https://streamable.com/obva

I did some testing and no matter what I set to animation_length to, nothing changes (and yeah I re-import the XML file to package each time) It acts like that line is never being read at all, and instead uses some default? I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong because other animators have it working, but I've gone through the tutorials from scatch (many, many times) carefully checking everything.

Do you have any idea what could make this happen?

*EDIT*

Possibly a clue, I should also add that in game my animation name doesn't appear in the list, though the author name does. The STBL hex in the XML file matches my animation name found in the STBL files.

gexofUh.png

Hey!

It's the best to contact me about animation creating via PM. I can't be sure what is exactly the issue, but most likely you have not set the animation duration in the Blender or S4S properly, so because the animation is too long it uses the last frame until the animation loops.

I did everything like the tutorial said, the mod and the animations show up in the "welcome" pop up, but in the game... no options. (Actually, the file .ts4script doesn't appear in the "welcome". It's the only file, the other appears)
There are problems with the new updates of the games? Or did I do something wrong? 
My version is the 1.25. ecc ecc (the latest, I updated the game yesterday with the new pach holiday)

My mods seems to have a little bug

Usually when the animation is working, when the sims wasn't undressing properly we can undress them manually

but there are times that the undressing limited to the white underwear and when I clicked again to undress it can't be done

so the sims will keep using the white underwear, especially on the female one

Is there anyone with similar problem? or is there a solution already?

I attach the example below, thank you

post-681694-0-55542100-1480690459_thumb.png

I've included in the topic new translation templates for the next public release. I addition I made a repository for diffs of STBL files so you can easily see the differences between the old and new version. Here's the links to diffs:
Main: Diff
Woohoo: Diff
Exhibitionism: Diff + Fix
Objects: Diff
Relationships: Diff

I did everything like the tutorial said, the mod and the animations show up in the "welcome" pop up, but in the game... no options. (Actually, the file .ts4script doesn't appear in the "welcome". It's the only file, the other appears)
There are problems with the new updates of the games? Or did I do something wrong? 
My version is the 1.25. ecc ecc (the latest, I updated the game yesterday with the new pach holiday)

The mod works with the 1.25 version of the game. Go to settings and check the list of installed mods, at the bottom are all script mods, if WW is missing then either you have not enabled script mods or placed the script file in too many folders in 'Mods' folder. Check the FAQ in the topic too.

My mods seems to have a little bug
Usually when the animation is working, when the sims wasn't undressing properly we can undress them manually
but there are times that the undressing limited to the white underwear and when I clicked again to undress it can't be done
so the sims will keep using the white underwear, especially on the female one
Is there anyone with similar problem? or is there a solution already?
I attach the example below, thank you

I can't tell if that is the default underwear of WW or something else. In any case, try using different outfits on sims. If that doesn't help check the FAQ for fixing nude outfit. This bug should be fixed in the next public release.

Guest Redabyss

Hey TURBO, mike24 has added a Climax animation for loveseat and armchair, think you can add the climax option for them, in the next Patreon release?

Guest Redabyss

Hey TURBO, mike24 has added a Climax animation for loveseat and armchair, think you can add the climax option for them, in the next Patreon release?

Hey! I don't know what that means, everything can have climax option.

https://s13.postimg.org/ua38mj8jb/image.png

Basically mike24 released a Climax animation for loveset and armchair, but the Climax balloon won't show up, unless I do the animation on sofa (which has the Climax balloon).