WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Here is the others were missing from the folder to save

Thanks! I see the issue with your save and I will look into it. The best thing you can do is to remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder from 'saves' folder and make sure you are using the most recent WW release.

Oh wow, I've never seen that before. No idea what happened there. Thanks for showing me this, I will try it and see if there is anything I can do about it.

Does that happen to everything or just the chair?

Turbo, can you make wickedwhims woohoo recognized as woohoo in the game?

I need to complete some "woohoo with..." whims and i can see that everytime i tried to complete this whims using wickedwhims woohoo, my sim whims just not completed. :(

That will happen, I am working on that right now.

Hy,

There is a way to stop the WW after a single climax? Because I noticed that the climax stage goes into loop. Thank you !!

How long is the climax depends on the creator of the animation. And make sure you set the sex interaction duration to end with climax.

I don't know what is wrong but my female sims have penis while going nude. I've tried to fix this by using cc shower fix, but that doesn't worked for me. Can anybody help me?

If you are using any penis mods there is a chance they are being applied on female sims.

Hi, Turbodriver.

I also have this issue. I have to use CmarNYC's anatomy mod (nude in CAS version) because sims have no their intimate body parts in CAS otherwise.

I install the female bottom part of his mod as he recomends if the penis part is installed:

Even if you don't want any changes to the female bottom, if you use a male penis you need a female bottom package to prevent random penis syndrome

but I still have this "random penis syndrome" and that is very uncomfortable for me.

I had no this issue when played with anatomy mod installed only.

Maybe there is a way to solve it somehow? To include CAS visible intimate body parts in WW or something else..

WW penis parts aren't allowed for random, so they should not be applied on their own.

You can try using the 'wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit' command to replace all sims nude parts to default ones. Once that is done they should not have the penis back on, unless there is something else that would apply it.

Need some help with the body issue. So my adults get nude just fine but when the teenager uses the toilet or shower she streatches out. Not sure if I missed something or not.

Teenager? Is it female or male? Does it have any gender modifications?

Ok thanks Turbo will do it I hope this works

I've released new version on Patreon which finally includes some relationship impact, but there still no jealousy and everything is still always accepted. That's next. Here's what is new:

• Added relationships settings
  • Wicked "Woohoo" integration:
    • Made woohoo add to romance relationship track (default woohoo behavior, based on sex duration, currently as placeholder)
    • Made woohoo add hidden woohoo trait to sim that had sex (to detect if it's the sim first time)
    • Made woohoo add relationship flag that they had sex between participants of sex interaction
    • Made woohoo add buff to sim for having sex with a ghost
    • Added setting to disable relations impact from sex
  • Added a setting to enable/disable headline effects (same effect as using the command)
  • Added command 'wickedwoohoo.exremoveskill' to remove exhibitionism skill from active sim
  • Added setting to not apply cum when using condoms
  • Made more bath interactions clean cum
  • Made more swimming interactions clean cum
  • Made hot tub clean cum
  • Reworked cleaning cum system
  • Made brushing teeth clean face cum
  • Made using toilet clean vagina/butt cum (sims use toilet paper in theory...)
  • Fixed sims reacting to nudity when sleeping
  • Fixed 'Ask to Get Naked' interaction not working
  • Fixed issue with cleaning chest and back cum layers
  • Fixed shower sometimes not cleaning cum
  • Fixed sims that can't cum creating cum layers anyway
  • Fixed broken saving of outfit when using special outfits

And here are changes for new public release:

• Made more bath interactions clean cum
  • Made more swimming interactions clean cum
  • Made hottub clean cum
  • Fixed issue with cleaning chest and back cum layers
  • Fixed shower sometimes not cleaning cum
  • Fixed broken saving of outfit when using special outfits

For people who have problems with loading the game, I recommend removing the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder in 'saves' folder to reset the saves. It should now save without problems.

I want to note right now, that where I do aim to release new version every month, next full public release might be delayed because implementation of relationships features is taking longer than excepted. I don't know yet, but I don't want to release half ready features to public and then make everybody wait for the next half.

Whenever I start an animation, the sims will always revert to the first outfit they have in that category. For example, if I have a sim wearing their "Party 4" outfit, when I start the sex animation, they will switch to their "Party 1" outfit.

Also, very occasionally, if I take the top off of one of my male sims during sex, he gets a weird Plaid shirt that isn't part of any of his outfits.

What do you mean when you start interaction? You use the animations without the undressing?

About any random outfits, please read the FAQ.

I think I understand what rustyshackledford01 is saying.  

From my experience, when your male sim has more than one Party outfit in CAS and he starts a WW animation wearing Party Outfit 4, I noticed the male sim will revert to the first CAS outfit in Partywear at the start of the WW teasing animation.  So when you undress him, he is always wearing the underwear from the Party outfit #1 even though you started the interaction with him wearing the Party outfit #4.  I hope that makes sense!

I've only experienced this with male sims and it doesn't just happen with party outfits.  I occurs when your sim has multiple outfits in Party, Athletic, and Everyday.  

Hi,

I've downloaded the mod and a few animations, but I have a problem.

When my sim performs the downloaded animations he doesn't have an erect penis, in fact his lower chest to knees is invisible.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I have also downloaded the cmar penis, but that's a bottom so don't think it will appear when naked. Also the cmar is only flaccid and not erect. Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Gnisped1

I noticed that when using a condom my sim still gets cum on her. Is there a way to make the cum invisible when using a condom?

You really didn't need to write about it here too, I left you a comment on Patreon.

But for interested, I've added setting to disable that which will be in the next full release.

Understood... and thank you for the setting in the recent release.

Hi, 

I am a big fan of Kinky World and I just started playing The sims 4 recently. I read the information and it doesn't mention about incest interactions or adult- teens interactions, nipples mesh either, so it stops me a little bit to download this. But still, thank you about creating such a great mod! If there are not, can you spend a little time to consider it for me. Thank you again!

Guest tweencybervirus

Noticed today that I was going to have a sim skinny dip but its grayed out and says their exhibitionism level is too low. Can you please add an option in the settings to enable or disable that? I don't use the exhibitionism at all (have all the settings I can disabled) but it still doesn't let me skinny dip. Possibly in the future maybe you can do modules that we can select what to use like how Deaderpool has MCC setup?

Noticed today that I was going to have a sim skinny dip but its grayed out and says their exhibitionism level is too low. Can you please add an option in the settings to enable or disable that? I don't use the exhibitionism at all (have all the settings I can disabled) but it still doesn't let me skinny dip. Possibly in the future maybe you can do modules that we can select what to use like how Deaderpool has MCC setup?

Someone else had the same problem a few posts above. the solution is to use the cheat codes to give all your sims maximum exhibition skill, and then disable it from the menu so they do not get naked on their own.

The code you need is in the first post.

Hi,

I've downloaded the mod and a few animations, but I have a problem.

When my sim performs the downloaded animations he doesn't have an erect penis, in fact his lower chest to knees is invisible.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I have also downloaded the cmar penis, but that's a bottom so don't think it will appear when naked. Also the cmar is only flaccid and not erect. Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Gnisped1

BTW, are the sims in the previews of animations naked or are they wearing nude clothing? please help I need this to work :P

main question: where do i get the erect penis from? is it included in the mod or is it a skin?

Guest tweencybervirus

Someone else had the same problem a few posts above. the solution is to use the cheat codes to give all your sims maximum exhibition skill, and then disable it from the menu so they do not get naked on their own.

The code you need is in the first post.

Cool, I'll do that for now. Still would like an option that if its disabled it doesn't lock interactions

There isn't the nude top for femelle ! Excuse me for my words beacause i'm frensh !

Can you help me to find it please ? :exclamation:  :(  :lol:

On this site you will find some, if that's what you are looking for. ;)

http://sexysims.info/browse.php?gs=4

Note : To download files, registration is required on sexysims.info.

Et il arrive que le download échoue la première fois. Faut recommencer quoi.

The window does not disappear after animation , how fix , sory for my bad english attachicon.gif21.10.2016_21-15-43.png

That's a little bug, the new version of the WW mod fix it, I think. Or the next one will do it maybe ?

question: my sims keep going at it, but never reach the climax stage. is it because I'm using two male sims, and the animation is *technically* for MF? just wondering, cause it's getting aggravating. they went at it for an HOUR. REAL time. On x3 speed. o.O

also, anyone do any MM animations yet? I saw MFM, and FF, but no MM :(

.... dude.....

climax stage you need to SELECT to climax... if you wait for progression, it will take VERY long time as the random select scene is LONG(i think)

during the act, select the sim, then select whicked, then select woohoo, then select climax to climax

also, this mod calculate animation using "REAL TIME"... not sim time...

example....

on normal speed, the animation finish around 14 second real time = 14 minutes sims time

on 3X speed, the animation finish 14 second real time = 45 minutes sims time....

also, dont complain animation here.... animation(most of them) are not done by turbo.

very rare to find MM animation even on sims 3. it may due to the fact most animator are male(i think)

with most male like watching MF and FF while female like MF and MM...

Mine doesn't show "climax to climax".

and I wasn't complaining, I was asking. big difference :) 

question: my sims keep going at it, but never reach the climax stage. is it because I'm using two male sims, and the animation is *technically* for MF? just wondering, cause it's getting aggravating. they went at it for an HOUR. REAL time. On x3 speed. o.O

.... dude.....

climax stage you need to SELECT to climax... if you wait for progression, it will take VERY long time as the random select scene is LONG(i think)

during the act, select the sim, then select whicked, then select woohoo, then select climax to climax

example....

on normal speed, the animation finish around 14 second real time = 14 minutes sims time

on 3X speed, the animation finish 14 second real time = 45 minutes sims time....

also, dont complain animation here.... animation(most of them) are not done by turbo.

very rare to find MM animation even on sims 3. it may due to the fact most animator are male(i think)

Let me second this.

Selecting the sim during animation and selecting Wicked / WooWho, there is no Climax option.

Without that, there is no way to end the animation other than canceling it in the left panel.

.... dude.....

example....

Let me second this.

Selecting the sim during animation and selecting Wicked / WooWho, there is no Climax option.

Without that, there is no way to end the animation other than canceling it in the left panel.

so I'm NOT the only one having this problem, that's a relief, at least. I've tried deleting the mods, and reinstalling them, and still nothing. :(

.... dude.....

example....

Let me second this.

so I'm NOT the only one having this problem, that's a relief, at least. I've tried deleting the mods, and reinstalling them, and still nothing. :(

Okay, so this has been explained several times already - i know because ive read them. The animators that create the animations for this mod don't have a 'climax' animation yet, this is because this function is relatively new. Amra has created some Climax animations, Mike is working on some. Omastar isnt currently working on any ( from what i read). The climax option mentioned is when you are in a 'woohoo' and you select your sim -> select wicked woohoo again -> it will bring up the positions (vaginal, oral, etc) as well as 'climax' greyed out - it isnt called climax to climax it is literally an option called climax. Climax will become available when the sim is ready - i dont know the conditions but it doesnt take long. The person above mentioned this because not all animations will lead to a climax due to having no animation for one. This leaves us to either manually do it and use one of the available ones or use Amar72's animations which progress into a climax. 

Unless your problem is that when selecting a sim there is no option at all appearing.... then ensure that the sims are currently doing a 'woohoo'. As a replacement select in the wicked settings -> sex interaction -> to finish at a time limit instead of climax. The time limit follows real time not sims time.

Hope this solves some problems or confusions. Sorry if i couldn't  :-/

At least in my case, there is no "Climax" under WickedWohoo / WooWhoo, grayed out or not.

Is there a specific set of animations we need to have to get that option? Like Amra?

And if we choose clock based duration, is there some way to set it really short?

Thanks!

Okay, so this has been explained several times already - i know because ive read them. The animators that create the animations for this mod don't have a 'climax' animation yet, this is because this function is relatively new. Amra has created some Climax animations, Mike is working on some. Omastar isnt currently working on any ( from what i read). The climax option mentioned is when you are in a 'woohoo' and you select your sim -> select wicked woohoo again -> it will bring up the positions (vaginal, oral, etc) as well as 'climax' greyed out - it isnt called climax to climax it is literally an option called climax. Climax will become available when the sim is ready - i dont know the conditions but it doesnt take long. The person above mentioned this because not all animations will lead to a climax due to having no animation for one. This leaves us to either manually do it and use one of the available ones or use Amar72's animations which progress into a climax. 

Unless your problem is that when selecting a sim there is no option at all appearing.... then ensure that the sims are currently doing a 'woohoo'. As a replacement select in the wicked settings -> sex interaction -> to finish at a time limit instead of climax. The time limit follows real time not sims time.

Hope this solves some problems or confusions. Sorry if i couldn't  :-/

I figured it could be a problem with the animations, which is why I deleted ALL of the animations/mod packages and tried again with JUST the wickedwoohoo files. There is STILL no "climax" scene, nor is there an option. they get going just fine, it's not a problem of selecting the sims. it's just not showing a climax option. 

I have it set right now for a time limit, but I don't know if that affects the chance of pregnancy or not. 

I appreciate the help, it just doesn't quite apply to my problem :s

(and yes, I realized I read the "climax to climax" bit wrong. but by that time, someone has already replied to the post, so I didn't see a point in fixing the mistake.)

At least in my case, there is no "Climax" under WickedWohoo / WooWhoo, grayed out or not.

Is there a specific set of animations we need to have to get that option? Like Amra?

And if we choose clock based duration, is there some way to set it really short?

Thanks!

I have the same problem. no "climax" listed at all. and yeah, you can set the time for however long you want. I set mine at 2 minutes, just to make sure it was working right. just remember that when you set the time, it's minutes in REAL time, not sim time, lol.

Thanks!

I have the same problem. no "climax" listed at all. and yeah, you can set the time for however long you want. I set mine at 2 minutes, just to make sure it was working right. just remember that when you set the time, it's minutes in REAL time, not sim time, lol.