WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hi Turbo,

is there a possibility to add a command to reset the exhibitionism skill of one sim, similar to the "resetsim Firstname Lastname" in vanilla? So you can remove exhibit from one sim without resetting all of them?

actually, you can do so with base game cheats. use testingcheats then shift select your skill and use set skill then set exhibition skill to 1.

Hi Turbo,

is there a possibility to add a command to reset the exhibitionism skill of one sim, similar to the "resetsim Firstname Lastname" in vanilla? So you can remove exhibit from one sim without resetting all of them?

actually, you can do so with base game cheats. use testingcheats then shift select your skill and use set skill then set exhibition skill to 1.

Thanks for the tip! :)

I've released new version with a hotfix for issue with actors assignment breaking some stuff.

• Fixed actors ids assignment to be aniamation actors based

Hey I just started using the mod.Everything works fine execept for the exhibition animations.I do not see my sim undressing himself or anything.Why is that so or is it normal for that to happen.Thanks.

What do you mean? Are they not spinning?

Turbodriver, I read in the previous page that you plan to replace the vanilla woohoo with wicked. Really can't wait for that, BUT.

In my game (and I think in everyone else too) the sims will wooho by their own initiative every christmass and easter!

When you will add autonomy, could you make the sims a bit more active? Ideally have an option for random woohoo and how often it would occure, whether it would be required for sims to have a romantic relationship and how strong etc? 

By the way, another game command you might be interested in is cas.fulleditmode. It opens up all the options in cas that are locked for alreadymade sims, including body options, name and traits. You have to put it in everytime you start or load the game though.

Turbodriver, I read in the previous page that you plan to replace the vanilla woohoo with wicked. Really can't wait for that, BUT.

In my game (and I think in everyone else too) the sims will wooho by their own initiative every christmass and easter!

When you will add autonomy, could you make the sims a bit more active? Ideally have an option for random woohoo and how often it would occure, whether it would be required for sims to have a romantic relationship and how strong etc? 

By the way, another game command you might be interested in is cas.fulleditmode. It opens up all the options in cas that are locked for alreadymade sims, including body options, name and traits. You have to put it in everytime you start or load the game though.

Once relationships are going to be in place there will be a reason to make sims have sex. Autonomy will be a part of it, but first there have to be everything else that would allow sims to do it without complete randomness.

Thanks, but the fulleditmode command can be skipped if you just use the mirror to edit the sim. You get full access. But now that I think about it, I am not sure if that is no being enabled when you use testingcheats.

This question might of been asked a few times. How do the group animations activate. Does it get activated threw story or manual selection. And as for the sex anims do they progress by story or woohoo selection. Sorry first time playing this game.

Then play and check out available settings, you can choose how you want your stuff to work. To create group animations, 3 or more sims you need animations that allow for that installed, then simply click on another sim nearby and invite them.

Hi  I have a question ....from three days ago when my male active sim from my computer  buy condons next day he  disappeared from my household family, he is not active sim and is not in my world  this problem will have to do something with your mod?

Great mod, but I am having some issues, and need help.

- Some animations dont have sound (I downloaded most of them) (or some of them dont really have sound and this is not a bug?)

- When I cancel sex, my sims randomly spawn in the street

- When I try to make my sim to undress, it just refuses and a pop up appears telling me he doesnt want to do that right now, and a more reveiling clothing should be enough

- My sims won't cum or reach climax

- Some animations dont have sound (I downloaded most of them) (or some of them dont really have sound and this is not a bug?)

- When I try to make my sim to undress, it just refuses and a pop up appears telling me he doesnt want to do that right now, and a more reveiling clothing should be enough

- that depends on modders who created the animation, some of them put the sound while the rest no

- that's just normal

- you still have lower exhibitionism level 

- i believe wickedwhims have climax/cum time configuration 

Hi  I have a question ....from three days ago when my male active sim from my computer  buy condons next day he  disappeared from my household family, he is not active sim and is not in my world  this problem will have to do something with your mod?

He went to buy condoms and never came back home..

I don't think that has anything to do with WW, there is nothing that would affect sims in that sort of way.

Loving the mod Turbo, absolutely amazing.

Will we see the ability to remove accessories (Hats, socks, jewelry, etc) during exhibition and/or woohoo anytime in the near future?

Thanks! Well.. there is like 20 different accessories, so I don't see how I would allow to actually undress them in any nice way.

I guess I have to consider adding woohoo outfit and allow to switch to it while in sex.

- Animators add sounds to animations, if animations don't have sounds then they were not added.

- This would only happen if the sim is not invited to the lot. Rolestate of a NPC sim defines if that sim can be on the lot and if that is not the case then that sim will appear on the street. There are sims that don't have rolestates and will never be allowed in the house, but they are special situation ones (like Dead of the Dead NPCs). There are issues with that and I am aware of them, but in some cases I can't do much about it.

-  Too low exhibitionism level. If it's suggests to change into revealing outfit then that is the best you can do with that sim current exhibitionism skill level.

- If animation is not setup to cum in proper way or there are no climax animations then it won't happen.

first of all. love the mod.been sort of following the mod in the background. I do have an issue which I am not sure if it has been asked before. when I am ingame and going into the WickedWhims settings some of the writing in the settings menu do not appear so I don't know what they are supposed to change if wanted to.

Are they blank for any future updates or are they actual settings with no writing on?

thanks in advance

post-812736-0-49411300-1476788654_thumb.jpg

first of all. love the mod.been sort of following the mod in the background. I do have an issue which I am not sure if it has been asked before. when I am ingame and going into the WickedWhims settings some of the writing in the settings menu do not appear so I don't know what they are supposed to change if wanted to.

Are they blank for any future updates or are they actual settings with no writing on?

thanks in advance

You probably have not updated all the files of WW or downloaded the language templates which you should not do. This should not happen and I don't see any other option for that to happen than these two.

On the computer, we can buy condoms for men. Can we buy a dildo and / or a vibrator for women? And why not a double dildo for girls' night out? So yes I think it will take that animators create animations but already have the opportunity to have one in the inventory, it would be a big step ...not for man but for the woman: p

i don't know if its a bug or stupidity in my part but the animations just keep on going with no point of stopping.... can somedbody help me pls??

i don't know if its a bug or stupidity in my part but the animations just keep on going with no point of stopping.... can somedbody help me pls??

this question has been ask soo many times that i think each 2 pages, this question arise again....

the animation keep going for 10 real life minute in default(you can set to make it shorter or stop it manually by canceling the action). climax stop is still no done yet(the function is there but no animation yet<at least no free animation yet>)

this question has been ask soo many times that i think each 2 pages, this question arise again....

the animation keep going for 10 real life minute in default(you can set to make it shorter or stop it manually by canceling the action). climax stop is still no done yet(the function is there but no animation yet<at least no free animation yet>)

well pardon me but it seems the problem still stands.. change it even to 1 second still it persists...

it should be nice this interactions being on the clubs's panel
i would love to create an club where for example:
- like: orgy/group sex, exhibitionism/be naked, handjob, cum, sex on couch
- dislike: sex with only 2 people, not being exhibitionist, missionary position, sex without protection

even if is not an matter of the person that created the WickedWhims it should be nice that someone create mods related with jobs like male/female prostitutes (and if it possible using get to work so we can play in work)

also on phone sims could call to NPC prostitutes

another thing: sex on pools

I didn´t saw any animation for pools yet

He went to buy condoms and never came back home..

I don't think that has anything to do with WW, there is nothing that would affect sims in that sort of way.

Loving the mod Turbo, absolutely amazing.

Will we see the ability to remove accessories (Hats, socks, jewelry, etc) during exhibition and/or woohoo anytime in the near future?

Thanks! Well.. there is like 20 different accessories, so I don't see how I would allow to actually undress them in any nice way.

I guess I have to consider adding woohoo outfit and allow to switch to it while in sex.

- Animators add sounds to animations, if animations don't have sounds then they were not added.

- This would only happen if the sim is not invited to the lot. Rolestate of a NPC sim defines if that sim can be on the lot and if that is not the case then that sim will appear on the street. There are sims that don't have rolestates and will never be allowed in the house, but they are special situation ones (like Dead of the Dead NPCs). There are issues with that and I am aware of them, but in some cases I can't do much about it.

-  Too low exhibitionism level. If it's suggests to change into revealing outfit then that is the best you can do with that sim current exhibitionism skill level.

- If animation is not setup to cum in proper way or there are no climax animations then it won't happen.

my sim buy condoms at the computer and went to sleep and I came out of the game but the next day when I enter the game again my sim disappeared from home is no longer in the neighborhood so I don't know what happened because this was the last move that my sim did :-( here is the last exception 

lastException.txt