Ported a dragon.

Guest ...failure

Looks good to me :)

thanks mate :)

Any time :)

In my opinion, hard work must be appreciated, so, keep doing your things your way !

Been sporadically fiddling with this mesh for over a year and I finally got it working. Found it online, not sure what game it's from but it was ten times too hi-poly for Skrim originally. Pleased.14068621_1651986701782236_5260680833701314124494_1651986708448902_30085724973582

whoa epic dragon...looks like a Rathalos wyvern in one of those Monster Hunter games I used to play...good job transferring it to skyrim!

Guest ...failure

Any new news ? :)

mod-wise? Sure, working on loads of stuff but it's all one mod so nothing ready to roll for a bit.

Nice looking stuff, keep it up. :)

Hory Shiet now thats a Dragon! Going to be following this =)

Nice one :)

so is this dragon in a quest mod? or just an independent animation? would want that Rathalos as a mount though lol...

Well right now it's just flying around in my personal mod. I'm not sure what to do about releasing mods with ports. i don't think the devs really mind too much but people in the scene have gotten it into their heads that it's a cardinal sin, so i don't know.

Been sporadically fiddling with this mesh for over a year and I finally got it working. Found it online, not sure what game it's from but it was ten times too hi-poly for Skrim originally. Pleased.14068621_1651986701782236_5260680833701314124494_1651986708448902_30085724973582

Note to Bethesda.

Unlikely you know as to what a proper dragon or a real dragon looks like. This is how you can or should picture them. Way different than the cloning vats that are hidden in Skyrim. So thumbs up for being able to port this to Skyrim. Hope one day you might or will release it and will understand if you do not.

Note to Bethesda.

Unlikely you know as to what a proper dragon or a real dragon looks like. This is how you can or should picture them. Way different than the cloning vats that are hidden in Skyrim. So thumbs up for being able to port this to Skyrim. Hope one day you might or will release it and will understand if you do not.

Haha yeah nice to see a different style for a change definitely. Thanks for that.

Archived