Better Inflated Bellies - Inflation NIO Bodymorphs

feral

The effects of these scripts will vary between the types of bodies used, they modify the pregnant belly scale in the bodyslide racemenu plugin; and how that alters the body depends entirely how the body was set up for bodyslide. This mod won't be immune from looking wonky at extreme values, you can expect to see some significant distortion the further beyond 100% (1.0 in setup menus).

I would highly suggest tinkering around in bodyslide/outfit studio, it's not a difficult program to learn.

Also, I believe these mods are outdated and I would highly suggest installing the Sexlab Inflation Framework by Qotsafan. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53219-sexlab-inflation-framework/?do=findComment&comment=1336239

The Sexlab Inflation Framework uses the same method but is more fleshed out and made to work in tandem with other supported inflation mods. It's really worth looking into!!!

The Sexlab Inflation Framework uses the same method but is more fleshed out and made to work in tandem with other supported inflation mods. It's really worth looking into!!!

I've tried it before. It's okay. The only real takeaway is that I can inflate a character with sliders instead of having to manually trigger it through sex.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

DO you know of any armor that will make the belly expand like that to? i use ct77 and i got it working once with the body and naked body expanding fine but now every armor/clothes has a flat belly and when undressing the belly is huge like a torpedo, Seems the ct77 armor from chrono and the naked ct77 body which i think is from cbbe dont want to scale at the same amount with the belly also just so you know i use your nio plugins for skyrim mods and use nio in general. And i'd just like to find something better that makes the belly look more realistic. like in your top pic using cbbe hdt body i was able to get a similar appearance, i also noticed that the cbbe hdt body doesn't have a belly node.

I just really need help on why the ct77 body just wants the belly to stick out so much and the fact that the belly changes sizes when i remove the armor from small to huge, It's driving me crazy and i fixed the problem once before but don't remember how. And checking armor and naked body npc belly node in outfit studio they are both the same so i don't get what's going on.

Now i would just remove the npc belly node but i dont want to lose belly physics and any other.

I love these changes! I'd implement them into the main FHU mod, except I don't believe male bodies have pregnancy slider support, nor do I think every user uses bodyslide. I'll certainly be using these patches on my personal save, though!

There is a mod called "Sexlab inflation framework" that has patches for many of the inflation/pregnancy related mods, it allows the user to choose whether to use the old style of growth or through the body scales. Honestly, by now I would consider this thread to be obsolete.

• 2 months later...

There is a mod called "Sexlab inflation framework" that has patches for many of the inflation/pregnancy related mods, it allows the user to choose whether to use the old style of growth or through the body scales. Honestly, by now I would consider this thread to be obsolete.

If your mod is "obsolete" can you tell me what to click in SLIF to change Pearl juice to use the better inflation style?

cheers

None of these mods are mine... I just happened to have started a thread that sparked an idea.

But I'm not familiar with Pearl Juice, so I couldn't tell ya. Consider asking in the SLIF thread if you haven't already.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, the SLIF mod will do everything. If you have other inflation/pregnancy mods you should check in the main thread for any compatibility patches. Once you do that, you do have to set up SLIF in it's options menu to change to bodymorphing.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@ousnius @feral  Thank You!

Tried to patch the latest FillHerUp-v2.00-Beta NIO release 1.12 and failed horribly, until read comments.

Thought, that I messed up recompiling scripts, but, just needed to rebuild Body in BodySlide with the "Build Morphs" checkbox!

Inflation works now and looks great!

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

Do I necessarily need BeeingFemale and EggFactory? I already have Fill Her Up installed, and I'm using Soul Gem Oven 3 as well, but I'm keeping FHU for the cum inflation and SGO3 for the soul gem creation, with SGO3s cum inflation option disabled. 

Beeing Female and Egg Factory are just mods that support belly inflation. They aren't requirements for anything here.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2016 at 11:16 AM, feral said:

It's a great idea, one I would love to see implemented because it would be alot easier on the user's end to install and use. But, I can not script. And I highly doubt it's going to be just as simple as changing a variable, the mod would probably also have to be scripted to recognize the player's original settings in regards to bodymorph or bodyslide, or otherwise be scripted to scale by percentages. And I don't know how to do squat.

And I don't think the belly bones and the HDT system is going to behave exactly like you think, because at least with my settings with HDT on and off the differences in shape is quite negligible.

At least with my build there is no noticeable changes in shape with HDT on or off, and the jiggles; though a bit exaggerated and can be fixed by some minor modification to the HDT plugin file, aren't bad at all.

I think that if a user isn't using extreme values or some absurd settings for their HDT plugin, the differences in overall shape should be negligible.

I've included some screen caps, and working on trying to upload a video.

post-409533-0-64349300-1472148889_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-17943300-1472148897_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-72274600-1472148906_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-63968400-1472148914_thumb.jpg

what body mesh is that?

Archived