Better Inflated Bellies - Inflation NIO Bodymorphs

feral

At first it didn't work, I would deflate until my total inflation was 1 but my anal and vaginal inflation was 0 so it would just stop. I reset my inflation stats, re-inflated myself and it worked like a charm.

Another note, in the FHU menu it would seem the best choice, IMO would be to set the max belly scale at 1.0 or very close to that, cos even 2.0 has some serious deformities.

At first it didn't work, I would deflate until my total inflation was 1 but my anal and vaginal inflation was 0 so it would just stop. I reset my inflation stats, re-inflated myself and it worked like a charm.

Another note, in the FHU menu it would seem the best choice, IMO would be to set the max belly scale at 1.0 or very close to that, cos even 2.0 has some serious deformities.

Yes, 1.0 is what's 100% in BodySlide (so what the morph was made for).

Should I change the default of the MCM menu to 1.0?

EDIT: Alright, here we go.

Everyone do what you want with this, use it, don't use it, edit it, send it to the FHU authors to provide as an option.

Or do nothing, fine with me. :P

FillHerUp 2 - NiO Body Morphs.7z

It work aboslutely fine, produces beautiful bellies, BUT, with both fill her up and egg factory, it quite literally breaks my characters dick (https://gyazo.com/580e592e9edaffe3124c80fdcf4536d2), but that only occurs when I use a schlong which "sticks" to the belly, supposedly to enable belly scaling, so I can use a version without that, it just clips a bit, but worth for that pretty belly, thank you very much for this mod!<3

It work aboslutely fine, produces beautiful bellies, BUT, with both fill her up and egg factory, it quite literally breaks my characters dick (https://gyazo.com/580e592e9edaffe3124c80fdcf4536d2), but that only occurs when I use a schlong which "sticks" to the belly, supposedly to enable belly scaling, so I can use a version without that, it just clips a bit, but worth for that pretty belly, thank you very much for this mod!<3

Glad it works. Yeah maybe the schlong expects the belly to be scaled with bones instead of morphs.

So, with just FHU - I get 'normal' inflated bellies. They aren't perfect, but they're passable. With this and FHU (or this + FHU + SLIF) - I get the torpedo bellies. Any idea on what I might have broken?

Did you reset the MCM settings/mods beforehand in-game?

So, with just FHU - I get 'normal' inflated bellies. They aren't perfect, but they're passable. With this and FHU (or this + FHU + SLIF) - I get the torpedo bellies. Any idea on what I might have broken?

I was certain I had! I must have missed something, however (though I'm not yet sure what) - as I went and tested it on a new game after your post and found that it worked exactly as advertised without SLIF. 

Edit: Figured it out. I'm just derpy. FHU defaults to a value of '6'; which is insanity with the adjusted scaling used here. 

I was certain I had! I must have missed something, however (though I'm not yet sure what) - as I went and tested it on a new game after your post and found that it worked exactly as advertised without SLIF. 

Edit: Figured it out. I'm just derpy. FHU defaults to a value of '6'; which is insanity with the adjusted scaling used here. 

I had changed the default to 1.0 in the script, but maybe I missed something. Or it was stored in your savegame.

I had changed the default to 1.0 in the script, but maybe I missed something. Or it was stored in your savegame.

No, I just set it back to 6 afterwards not realizing that the scale was going to be very different. Error between keyboard and floor on my part!

Now it's back to spending another eight hours trying to figure out how I broke HDT so badly.

Archived