Better Inflated Bellies - Inflation NIO Bodymorphs

feral

Better Inflated Bellies

N.I.O. Bodymorphs by Cell

Inflationists and Pregnancy lovers of Skyrim, do you tire of the mishapen torpedo belly and wish for a lusciously round, plump, fuller belly? Well, look no further!

The Better Inflated Bellies scripts changes how the inflation mods morph the body! Currently built inflation mods manipulate the body through the "Belly Node", which scales the belly according to how the belly node is painted on the body. Since most bodies aren't painted with the thought of shape in mind, you would often wind up with a misshaped "torpedo" like belly.

But with the changes to the scripts, the inflation mod(s) now work through the racemenu's bodymorph feature, scaling the "pregnant belly" slider for a much better shape!

Base Requirements!

Sexlab Framework v1.62 and all of it's requirements

By Ashal

Individual Requirements!

Fill Her Up

Fill Her Up 2 (Nio Version)

By Srenede and 4onen

Being Female

Being Female 2.7.2

By Milzschnitte

Egg Factory

Egg Factory 2.5

By MorePrinniesDood

Plus any requirements for the mods listed above!

Any body or outfit compatible with Racemenu body morphs: Bodyslide v3.7.2 will work, should have "pregnant belly" slider available, and be sure to check mark the box "Build Morphs" in the bottom left.

Installation!

1: Install the original mods of your choosing

2: Unpack the scripts from the download file(s) and place into your game's script folder, overwriting the original files when prompted.

Misc Notes

This does not effect all inflation mods, only mods the scripts have been changed for. Other mods that have not been changed will still scale via belly node.

Be sure to check and set your settings in your mods. For example: In Fill Her Up, the max belly scale setting being set at 1.0 is equal to 100% on the bodyslide pregnant belly scale. Exceeding 1.0 (or 100%) may cause deformations.

Scripts

If you would like to convert an individual inflation mod for yourself, Cell has graciously provided the lines that you have to change.

In the appropriate script files for the mod you wish to change, replace this line:

NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(actor, false, true, "NPC Belly", "UniqueKeyOfTheMod", bellyScale)

With these lines

NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(actor, "PregnancyBelly", "UniqueKeyOfTheMod", bellyScale)
NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(actor)

These lines should also work with any inflation mod.

This Thread Is Obsolete

If you're interested in up-to-date inflation themed mods I would highly suggest Qotsafan's Inflation Framework mod found Here. It has many plugins for some of the best inflation and pregnancy mods available. The mod also allows you to customize your belly filling experience, and makes multiple inflation mods work together rather than independently.

post-409533-0-30394600-1472164136_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-79620300-1472164145_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-20580500-1472164154_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-58213500-1472164164_thumb.jpg

FillHerUp 2 - NiO Body Morphs.7z

BeeingFemale 2.7.2 - NiO Body Morphs 2.7z

post-409533-0-67276900-1472573907_thumb.jpg

EggFactory 1.5 - NiO Body Morphs 2.7z

I figure I'd give something a try and started messing with weight paint, and it seems you can effect the shape of the inflated belly. I'm gonna tinker with it and see if I can make something work!

-----------------------

Yes, editing the weight paints for a body or outfit will change the shape of the inflated belly!

I did some testing and turns out it works! Probably needs someone better than myself, but I bringeth proof of concept.

Picture from the front is with HDT on, and from the side HDT is off. The belly jiggles are a bit more exaggerated after painting, but that's not something that couldn't be worked out with some tweaking to the physics file.

post-409533-0-56562300-1472092617_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-69723400-1472092829_thumb.jpg

That looks promising :) You should stick with it and become a mod author, assuming you're not already one.

I'm not a mod author, but this is something I'm going to look into further! And I did this in outfit studio...

I'm going to work on what I've got for my nude body tomorrow and see if I can't fine tune an ideal shape. And if I can manage that then... Well... Take it from there >_>

I did some testing and turns out it works!

I've been toying myself with weight painting on Niffskope to get a better pregnant belly shape - which files did you alter and export to make them work ingame?

Both femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif, only one, generated a .tri or what else?

I'm certain with a bit of practice that I'll make a fine belly shape, I should mention that my current in-game screenshots were taken with "Fill Her Up" settings at default, which is a 6x multiplier to the belly scale, which is bringing out alot of the uneven painting; as the belly node scales the imperfections become more pronounced.

In regards to physics, my initial modifications worked just fine with my plugin, a little more exaggerated movements but IMO the movements were more realistically localized, or rather un-localized. It may need some tweaking to the HDT plugin, but it certainly didn't break anything on my end. However, I'm just one person with one plugin.

Still, I think it'll work and I'll show you why. As you can see in the screens I've posted, the difference between what I'm doing and what has previously been done before on the same body mod (Caliente's CBBE), my weight isn't yet as heavily painted on but it's also not nearly as localized and is spread out across the body from just below where the ribcage would be, to around the groin/pelvic area.

---Side note:

What would come in handy for this would be the ability to inflate/deflate my character to max on command in game.

post-409533-0-31172700-1472141871_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-62770600-1472141879_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-26425800-1472141888_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-74784700-1472141894_thumb.jpg

I would simply use the existing CBBE/UUNP bodies, and recode Fill Her Up to make use of RaceMenu body morphs instead of bone weights.

That way, you can use the PregnancyBelly slider (or any other one) that comes with BodySlide adjust it dynamically via script in-game (check the NiOverride.psc script for the functions).

It's not worth it to adjust the weight painting of bodies anymore, no outfits will have those. On the other hand, all BodySlide outfits already have the PregnancyBelly slider.

Also, depending on if the user has HDT affecting the belly or not, the weight painting will look entirely different in-game when scaled.

When HDT affects the belly, only one bone creates the scaled shape. If HDT isn't in play, all the other bones come into play and change the final result completely (and what you see in Outfit Studio won't match what you see in-game anymore).

So yeah, my recommendation would be to try making Fill Her Up scripts use BodySlide/RaceMenu in-game morphs instead.

I would simply use the existing CBBE/UUNP bodies, and recode Fill Her Up to make use of RaceMenu body morphs instead of bone weights.

That way, you can use the PregnancyBelly slider (or any other one) that comes with BodySlide adjust it dynamically via script in-game (check the NiOverride.psc script for the functions).

It's not worth it to adjust the weight painting of bodies anymore, no outfits will have those. On the other hand, all BodySlide outfits already have the PregnancyBelly slider.

Also, depending on if the user has HDT affecting the belly or not, the weight painting will look entirely different in-game when scaled.

When HDT affects the belly, only one bone creates the scaled shape. If HDT isn't in play, all the other bones come into play and change the final result completely (and what you see in Outfit Studio won't match what you see in-game anymore).

So yeah, my recommendation would be to try making Fill Her Up scripts use BodySlide/RaceMenu in-game morphs instead.

It's a great idea, one I would love to see implemented because it would be alot easier on the user's end to install and use. But, I can not script. And I highly doubt it's going to be just as simple as changing a variable, the mod would probably also have to be scripted to recognize the player's original settings in regards to bodymorph or bodyslide, or otherwise be scripted to scale by percentages. And I don't know how to do squat.

And I don't think the belly bones and the HDT system is going to behave exactly like you think, because at least with my settings with HDT on and off the differences in shape is quite negligible.

At least with my build there is no noticeable changes in shape with HDT on or off, and the jiggles; though a bit exaggerated and can be fixed by some minor modification to the HDT plugin file, aren't bad at all.

I think that if a user isn't using extreme values or some absurd settings for their HDT plugin, the differences in overall shape should be negligible.

I've included some screen caps, and working on trying to upload a video.

post-409533-0-64349300-1472148889_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-17943300-1472148897_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-72274600-1472148906_thumb.jpg

post-409533-0-63968400-1472148914_thumb.jpg

It's a great idea, one I would love to see implemented because it would be alot easier on the user's end to install and use. But, I can not script. And I highly doubt it's going to be just as simple as changing a variable, the mod would probably also have to be scripted to recognize the player's original settings in regards to bodymorph or bodyslide, or otherwise be scripted to scale by percentages. And I don't know how to do squat.

It actually is as simple. You also don't need to recognize the original settings, as the morphs have a "key" system. Meaning they don't override each other but are additive.

What exactly would I have to change each instance of "belly node" to, and how exactly would I do it? I may not know how to script, but I do know that it's not going to be as simple as exchanging "BELLY NODE" for "PREGNANT BELLY SLIDER".

Also, here's a video of my belly at work in my game with HDT on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4itb1pji2r3xrwb/Belly%20movements.mp4?dl=0

It IS as simple. At least it should be. :)

I got the scripts and see if I can come up with something.

That would be wonderful, in the mean time I'll keep hammering away on these belly nodes. At the very least my weight painting seems to make the belly jiggle a bit more realistically.

Alright, this should work unless I missed something. Do you think you can you try it out? (I don't even have a Skyrim that starts up properly right now :P)

All you need is the latest RaceMenu/some SexLab and a body that was built with the morphs checkbox in BodySlide.

I made it for the latest FillHerUp 2 NIO beta, so you need those files and replace the scripts.

FillHerUp 2 - Body Morphs Test.7z

The FHU you're referring to is the one built for the Inflation Framework, right?

Yeah, that one with the NIO beta files: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2381-fill-her-up-framework-compatibility-patch-2015-10-22/

It was simply the one I chose real quick, the same could be done to any FHU version.

Maybe the steps/maximum values for the morph are too big (huuuuge belly), but that needs to be tested.

Okay, I installed the inflation framework and FHU, made sure they both worked without your scripts and I showed up inflated through that system; so that does work for me.

After installing your scripts I do not physically show any inflation. But to be sure this isn't just a body issue, do you have any recommendations for a body that is compatible? Right now I'm using Caliente's CBBE HDT body.

Okay, I installed the inflation framework and FHU, made sure they both worked without your scripts and I showed up inflated through that system; so that does work for me.

After installing your scripts I do not physically show any inflation. But to be sure this isn't just a body issue, do you have any recommendations for a body that is compatible? Right now I'm using Caliente's CBBE HDT body.

Any body that was built in BodySlide with the "Build Morphs" checkbox will work (CBBE, UUNP, COS,...).

You just need to make sure that body is actually used (if you use MO for instance).

The main BodySlide installer comes with pre-built bodies that already have morphs attached.

And of course you need the latest SKSE/RaceMenu, or morphing doesn't work.

Just for sanity's sake, I attached a CBBE HDT Curvy body with morphs.

Body with morphs.7z

Archived