Help making a race/dialog mod.

peculiaris

Hello i'm back with a genius role playing mod!

So I was trying to make a mod that adds a pure blood vampire race to skyrim and that also gives an alternative way of finding Serana.

I basically wanted to make a quest that triggers when you choose the specific race that I wanted to create, It would give you the option to find Serana without seeking out the dawnguard first, And then it would resume but instead of Harkon turning you into a vampire he agrees to let you join (Rejoin?) his court. It would also make the dawnguard quest more personal because Harkon could also use your blood if he gets his hands on Auriels bow. I was planning to work with fus ro doh for the dialog until I got time to cut and paste some dialog together... Sadly i'm a very inexperienced modder and because for some fun reason my CK simply can't open any dawnguard assets and can't run for more then 10 minutes without crashing I haven't got the time to learns more about it.

So i'm asking anyone who is interested if they want to help me make this mod a reality because it simply hasn't been done before as far as I know.

Greatings,

Peculiaris :3

I use CK on Win10 and I can use it for hours without a glitch.

There are some tricks to do, but then it works fine.

1) Give access to: Everyone on the Skyrim directory (not Data the Main directory)

2) Set CK to run as Administrator

I use CK on Win10 and I can use it for hours without a glitch.

There are some tricks to do, but then it works fine.

1) Give access to: Everyone on the Skyrim directory (not Data the Main directory)

2) Set CK to run as Administrator

Done all that already... Sadly I doesnt make a difference.

Archived