Enderal - SOS Compatibility patches

There's not much point in providing the Vector/Smurf ones, they are the same as the ones already here

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Schlongs for Females - Unp v1.0.7z

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Schlongs for Females - Unp - No Balls v1.0.7z

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Hormones Unp Addon v1.0.7z

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Equipable Schlong - Unp v1.0.7z

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Equipable Schlong - Unp - Slot60 v1.0.7z

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Equipable Schlong - Unp - No Balls v1.0.7z

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Equipable Schlong - Unp - No Balls - Slot60 v1.0.7z

The package attached, contains all the above separately packaged patches,

attachicon.gifSoS - Enderal Patch - Schlongs for Females - Equipable Schlong - Hormones Unp Addon v1.0.7z

OP is free to add them to the download page, I don't expect or want any credit, just hepling out those in need, with patches made for myself.

I appreciate the patches but I've run into a problem with SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Schlongs for Females - Unp v1.0.7z

This .esp cannot be loaded because of a missing parent master : " SOS - B3lisario UNP Balls Addon.esp "

The problem here is that the parent isn't named right. The actual real parent file is called : " SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp "

Since it looks for the wrong parent, the file just won't load. I am a complete noob with CK and modding so I didn't get to fix it myself. I would really appreciate someone who knows how to fix this could help me.

Here's a picture of what I'm trying to say; http://puu.sh/qUzPN/c6d16d6ac6.png

Right I know what I did wrong, Ill fix it and reupload.

AS it's linked in the description I will replace the original in a few minutes and edit the post.

Remade the patches with correct masters, one at a time, instesd of renaming the identically named files to do them to do in one go, which made masters incorrect.

Put in the old post so description link still works.

THis mod is the same as my own fix, which I've been testing, having seen the inadequate Nexus Mod that claimed to fix it, but it didn't actually work for me. It also packaged every option, so required all as masters.

I came to the conclusion that, the same fix required for Armour mods was required, namely renumberinging the Nord and Redguard Race references to match the changes Enderal made to them.

The file I made are identical to these changes (checked smurf average only, but it's the same change to all), but also ones for the Female versions.

I've already packaged them Individually, and as most of them, are not included in the mod here, thought I'd make them available, the OP is free to use them, and add them to the download page if he wishes, as with this mods patches they only include the FormID changes and require the full versions of the relevent mods.

I've only tested my smurf one, and the Schlongs for Females - Unp - No Balls, which though I get a warning about it being a custom race (that seems to simply be getting triggered by the renaming), it still appears to work as required.

I don't consider it ful;ly tested yet, but given the independant agreement on how to do this (This mods identical fix), feel it's worth throwing out for others to try.

There's not much point in providing the Vector/Smurf ones, they are the same as the ones already here

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - B3lisario UNP Addon - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z
SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - B3lisario UNP Addon - No Balls - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z
SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Equipable Schlong - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z
SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Equipable Schlong - Unp - No Balls - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z
SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Equipable Schlong - Unp - No Balls - Slot60 - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z
SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Equipable Schlong - Unp - Slot60 - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Female Schlongifier - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z
SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Hormones Unp Addon - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z

The package attached, contains all the above separately packaged patches,

attachicon.gifSoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Female - Enderal Patches v1.1.7z

OP is free to add them to the download page, I don't expect or want any credit, just hepling out those in need, with patches made for myself.

Corrected my dumb mistake, New versions all remade with correct masters this time.

Also get the PlayableStarling And Enderalean patch from this mod.

This will solve the issues with these two races, for both males and females.

Further Addition

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Female Schlongifier - Enderal Patch

Any more I've missed let me know, only mods with ESP's need patching.

Further Addition

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Female Schlongifier - Enderal Patch

Any more I've missed let me know, only mods with ESP's need patching. These are tiny edits, entire package is only 28 Kb, so not a huge download

Can you guys maybie fix Jaspar? And if possible as noone will probably take that request, make the khajiit race playable? If possible ofc. Thanks in adwance

If by fixing Jespar you mean fixing the neckseam... I still have no idea how to do it.

It seems the problem exists for the NPCs of that race, but not for the player character.

post-925979-0-04569300-1472853874_thumb.jpg

post-925979-0-14041100-1472853895_thumb.jpg

You can see that both characters are identical - they look exactly the same. But the NPC on the left has a neckseam while the PC on the right doesn't.

Khajiit... There are no khajiits in the world of Enderal. 

I mean - there are no NPC khajiits and I believe you should only play using the races that have "Half" in their name as those are the races the game expects for the player character.

Okies haven't a notion as to what's going wrong but the Half Arazealean and Qyranian are missing body textures? The other races are fine everything shows fine, but those two races have no body, but they do have hands, head, feet and schlong! When I wear say the raddled clothes you get when creating a new game, ie the trousers the body suddenly appears, I take everything off, bam just a floating head, hands and feet?  :angry:  :@  Wtf?

Okies haven't a notion as to what's going wrong but the Half Arazealean and Qyranian are missing body textures? The other races are fine everything shows fine, but those two races have no body, but they do have hands, head, feet and schlong! When I wear say the raddled clothes you get when creating a new game, ie the trousers the body suddenly appears, I take everything off, bam just a floating head, hands and feet?  :angry:  :@  Wtf?

That sounds like a body mod problem, eg the raddled clothes in the game probably change the body as well.

Those two half-races are the cause of most, if not all, the compatibility problems for all the Skyrim body/clothing mods, and what this patch fixes for schlongs.

Though most folks are not having such issues, it's almost certainly because they don't use either race, so don't get the problems.

I recommend this

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy - LoversLab

This All-in-One mod includes 10 pre-builded Unified UNP Special bodies and 10 pre-builded CBBE bodies with HDT Vagina with XML attached to meshes in order to have collisions with hands, belly, schlongs and some creatures (Dog, Wolf, Husky, Riekling, Draugur, Falmer, Skeever, Troll, Werewolf, Death Hound, Fox, Deer, Chaurus and Sabrecat). The only purpose to share this mod is to make easier to get an animated vagina with collisions for people who are new on modding or have trouble getting colisions.

It's the mod (UUnp version) I choose to use in Skyrim, and is very good.

Just make sure you install all the requirements for your choices, and for Enderal, I'd not bother with the NPC specials at all.

It provides quite a few extras, on the final page, for easy install, which makes it easier in Enderal, though I personally prefer to use the individual mods.

I also use MO's mod Isolation ability, to keep all my mods as separate installs, easily activated with a single click.

It does mean you have to watch out for the poorly made mods that include these requirements, and don't even tell you, this can result in outdated versions replacing the working one.

The useful backgound mods like

JContainers

ConsoleUtil

Mfg Console

for example, are especially prone to this.

MO tells you which mod they come from, which is extremely useful, when you get some unexpected out of date, warning.

It's usually a mod using copies of such files, instead of requiring the original, as they should.

Then getting outdated, and broken, by obscuring such requirements.

AIO HDT AP is also listed as compatible in this useful, but not always up to date, guide.

Enderal - Mods - Google Sheets

eg it doesn't mention this, just the SOS light version.

Though it lists Unp, and UnpB, the fact they are moved back in, shows some folks are having some Issues.

That sounds like a body mod problem, eg the raddled clothes in the game probably change the body as well.

Those two half-races are the cause of most, if not all, the compatibility problems for all the Skyrim body/clothing mods, and what this patch fixes for schlongs.

Though most folks are not having such issues, it's almost certainly because they don't use either race, so don't get the problems.

I recommend this

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy - LoversLab

This All-in-One mod includes 10 pre-builded Unified UNP Special bodies and 10 pre-builded CBBE bodies with HDT Vagina with XML attached to meshes in order to have collisions with hands, belly, schlongs and some creatures (Dog, Wolf, Husky, Riekling, Draugur, Falmer, Skeever, Troll, Werewolf, Death Hound, Fox, Deer, Chaurus and Sabrecat). The only purpose to share this mod is to make easier to get an animated vagina with collisions for people who are new on modding or have trouble getting colisions.

It's the mod (UUnp version) I choose to use in Skyrim, and is very good.

Just make sure you install all the requirements for your choices, and for Enderal, I'd not bother with the NPC specials at all.

It provides quite a few extras, on the final page, for easy install, which makes it easier in Enderal, though I personally prefer to use the individual mods.

I also use MO's mod Isolation ability, to keep all my mods as separate installs, easily activated with a single click.

It does mean you have to watch out for the poorly made mods that include these requirements, and don't even tell you, this can result in outdated versions replacing the working one.

The useful backgound mods like

JContainers

ConsoleUtil

Mfg Console

for example, are especially prone to this.

MO tells you which mod they come from, which is extremely useful, when you get some unexpected out of date, warning.

It's usually a mod using copies of such files, instead of requiring the original, as they should.

Then getting outdated, and broken, by obscuring such requirements.

AIO HDT AP is also listed as compatible in this useful, but not always up to date, guide.

Enderal - Mods - Google Sheets

eg it doesn't mention this, just the SOS light version.

Though it lists Unp, and UnpB, the fact they are moved back in, shows some folks are having some Issues.

Thanks for the reply Uhuru I forgot to mention I only get the missing body on those two races with males, females are fine!

Thanks for the reply Uhuru I forgot to mention I only get the missing body on those two races with males, females are fine!

Reinstall SOS fully.

It seems if failed to install fully or some other mod has overwritten it's files. 

I have already done this twice and SOS is sitting at the very bottom of my load list in the left window of Mod Organiser, the only other mod conflicting with it Smooth Male body textures for SOS. In the left pane window SOS comes last in the master list load order as well. I've updated Enderal with it's latest patch as well.

Is it working without Smooth Male body textures?

No prinyo, it isn't either, well I am playing as another race, the Imperial replacemant race can't remember who they are,. It's no big deal but I think it's a problem with the base game, as I didn't have this issue untill I updated to the latest Enderal patch. As long as the schlongs are there for all races I'm fine. As I say it's a problem that's been already identified with the core game itself and perhaps they can fix the issues with the races in general as modded armour has a problem with the core game as well. Hopefully they can address it! 

Not depending on them though to so! LOL ...

Fuck me another bleeding save game wrecked by updating! New update was released to the public and so I updated the game, loaded my save, played for a bit and tried to save before a fight and ctd! It's not like this is a heavily modded game or anything 0o! I would recommend anyone playing this on a vanilla Enderal setup to NOT BOTHER UPDATING during a playthrough let alone updating on a modded playthrough! Fourth time going through the abandoned temple on a new save, yeay! WTF!

Fuck me another bleeding save game wrecked by updating! New update was released to the public and so I updated the game, loaded my save, played for a bit and tried to save before a fight and ctd! It's not like this is a heavily modded game or anything 0o! I would recommend anyone playing this on a vanilla Enderal setup to NOT BOTHER UPDATING during a playthrough let alone updating on a modded playthrough! Fourth time going through the abandoned temple on a new save, yeay! WTF!

Don't want to get into the way of a good rant, but the latest update, (1.1.3.3), actually only updated EEN - SoundExtra.bsa for some bardy songs type thing. (plus some 'mandatory' launcher stuff, which has nothing to do with game play). Any just like a normal Skyrim game - never change your load out in between runs is probably just a good idea because.....

Before I installed this new update, like literally a 45 minute interval today mind you where I hadn't changed a thing, everything was fine, could save no bother. Had to run out for 45 minutes, came back launched the updater to check on my settings and installed the update. Launched the game via MO and tried to save the game after playing for a bit and ctd! o0 WTF! It's starting to look like that I can't start a new game either as I CTD'd on my first try at starting a new game! I'm really getting pissed off at Enderal. The pre-package of SKSE in the data folder is another thing that bugs the hell outta as well. As everyone from the STEP guys to Gopher say that you're better off installing SKSE with MO anyway! And that Crash Fix mod, I took that out right away as that was causing all kinds of problems with my set-up. I'm very tempted to strip their SKSE out of my Enderal Data folder and run it through MO! I've turned off the update notification and am looking to find a way of reverting back to previous update ...

Before I installed this new update, like literally a 45 minute interval today mind you where I hadn't changed a thing, everything was fine, could save no bother. Had to run out for 45 minutes, came back launched the updater to check on my settings and installed the update. Launched the game via MO and tried to save the game after playing for a bit and ctd! o0 WTF! It's starting to look like that I can't start a new game either as I CTD'd on my first try at starting a new game! I'm really getting pissed off at Enderal. The pre-package of SKSE in the data folder is another thing that bugs the hell outta as well. As everyone from the STEP guys to Gopher say that you're better off installing SKSE with MO anyway! And that Crash Fix mod, I took that out right away as that was causing all kinds of problems with my set-up. I'm very tempted to strip their SKSE out of my Enderal Data folder and run it through MO! I've turned off the update notification and am looking to find a way of reverting back to previous update ...

Well as one of the MO STEP guys, I must tell you, what you say isn't exactly correct.

Only the SkSE scripts should be installed through MO.

Also Enderal doesn't provide the SkSE scripts at all, and packages SkSE only for it's own requirements, not other mods.

They are trying to make it easy for the noobs, that only install Enderal, not those who mod it further.

You may need the scripts, and can install the standard SkSE as normal in the Skyrim folder.

In fact their is nothing different about their SkSE that requires it to be used, it's just compiled from source, and packed slightly different to the one the SkSE team provide, so yes installing the full version, with the scripts in MO is advised, no in fact it's required, if using other mods requiring SkSE.

Simple fact is only you are responsible for your game, it's not Enderal that's to blame, unless many users have the same issue.

Sure it can be annoying, but if you've added just a few mods, it's the combo's and tools you use at fault, in 99% of cases.

Remember you are using Enderal as the base game, with mods designed for Skyrim, Though many will work, they won't work perfectly.

As pointed out nothing in that update is likely to have caused that CTD, and the issue could have been caused a while back, but only occured when it did, it's not always the last change that causes an issue, just the first suspect to check.

No matter how hard I try, I still can't get it to work. Everything shows up properly in the MCM but it also says that there is no compatible skeleton. I have XPMSE installed and at the end of the load order. The player just has a hole in his crotch and that's it. Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I wrote that slightly pissed off and slightly frustrated, at the time. I know it was me who hit that update button, no bodies fault other than my own, so I have to find the mod that's the culprit. I haven't whacked anything out and am going to try and plug away and see if I can also get my Arzealean body issue sorted as well, oh well back to the drawing board I guess. Although I am quite pleased that Bethesda have announced the re-mastered Skyrim, it should, let's hope, sort the memory issue that 32-bit Skyrim has out! I'm sure though there was a collective moan from the Script Extender team when that was announced! Writing for and updating for three games they will be now! Skyrim 32-bit, Fallout 4 and now the Re-master! And Uhuru you were right to admonish me! It's just a tad frustrating when trying to enjoy and think you have a stable game then only to find that in fact you haven't. I suppose even with an un-modded vanilla Skyrim your game isn't stable!

Post Script

Back up and running ... Just noticed something, head and face texture colour is different from the body textures on the races that do have body textures, especially in the starting area, the speak to Daddy zone??? Any of you guys getting that? It seems I also have a new playable race, High Elf race. Haven't had a look in TES5Edit to see wtf is going on but I think that's fucked as Hector was by Achilles as we said in Classical Studies class!

Wonder know how do those textures live their own life.

Enderal, SOS patches, Floppy SOS, no seams, no probs - everything is good, I am totally happy.

Suddenly, I find out that those genitals look strange and pinkish

Would you please look at these.

1. Jespar Dal'Varek initially had a "nice" neck seam and pritty good pupic:

i9716920.jpg
i9716923.jpg

2. The same character after a bit of running around Enderal:

i9716921.jpg
i9716922.jpg

(No matter the shape is - I love it be like this.) Neck seams have gone, but the genitals textures came weird. Any suggestions, please?

• 1 month later...

Heyas

I'm playing around with xEdit Scripting atm. Learning Pascal and xEdit scripting. I thought maybe this is usefull for at least some of you guys.

It is very very crude atm, and I'd be surprised if there weren't any bugs, but after playing around with xEdit Scripting and pascal for a couple of hours now, I'm kinda exhausted. But I'll probably come back to it. Feel free to pm me any comments about it...I'm kinda bad at following any threads atm.

It should be language independant, but it requires MXPF - Mator's xEdit Patching Framework

Anyways...have fun with it...or not :P

RXL ARMA Add Enderal Races xEdit Script v0.1.7z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That playablefix.esp for me caused these races to get stuck in combat. Had to one by one disable esp's until I found out it was this mod.

I played the whole game with this patch enabled and had no problems. 

Also it is been quite some time now since the patch was made and there are no other reports of such problems. 

Are you sure you are playing as one of the correct Enderal races?