Enderal - SOS Compatibility patches

Enderal - SOS Compatibility patches

View File

Patches to make the SOS addons work with the custom races added in Enderal.

Requires Enderal and SOS Full.

Select the patches for the schlongs you use and install them via your favorite mod manager. You also need PlayableStarlingAndEndralean.7z. Get it from here.

----------------------------------

Update August 2020

PlayableStarlingAndEndralean.7z that was included here no longer works with the current version of Enderal. Kaervek86 uploaded a fixed version. 

Update April 2019

smashly has uploaded 3 patches - for SexLab, SL Cumshot and SOS in this and the two following posts.

There is a new SOS addon you can try! :)
EvilReFlex has published a test version of "ERF Whanger"" SOS addon. Get it from here.
I've added a compatibility patch for it if you want to test it in Enderal.

Quckfix for Endralean and Starling races
Thanks to spoonsinger for pointing out that making those two races playable fixes the problems with them an SOS.
This is definitely not a "clean" solution and I realize that making the races playable is quite an aggressive fix but it works so I added to the downloads a patch that will make the races playable. I hope soon there will be another solution.
Do not chose those 2 races for your player character as this is lore-breaking and might lead to problems. It is probably best to install the patch after the character creation.

More patches
Thanks to Uhuru N'Uru for uploading compatibility patches for Equipable Schlongs, Schlongs for Females, Hormones. You can find them here.

RustyXXL has uploaded patches for Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf 4.2, Evil's Horse Penis 2 for Females 1.4 and SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females 1.3b. Read more about them here.

What other mods work with Enderal?
Some of the mods for Skyrim will work with Enderal, some will work partly and some will not work at all. Here is a list.
Quite a lot of the LL mods seem to work, at least partially - SexLab, NSAP, Aroused, ZAZ, SLEN, Matchmaker, Random Sex, the all in one HDT pussy and others.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/24/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

The patches add support for the two new races added in Enderal.

Arazealans - they replace the nords.

Qyranian - they replace the redguards.

Those 2 races come with new form ids - hence the need for a patch.

The other race equivalents are:

Aeterna - High Elves

Kilenian - Breton

Endralean - Imperials

Starling - Wood Elves

The patches will assure all races support the schlongs.

However there is a small problem that I hope somebody can help solve.

When the NPCs of the Endralean or Starling races strip they will wear by default the brown SOS underwear (at least in my game they do). When you target them and open the SOS MCM you can assign a schlong to them with no problems as all the schlongs are now supported. 

But for some reasons by default SOS fails to schlongify them. The two races keep the same form id as in Skyrim. I have also preserved the indexes of all races in the compatible races list so the values for race and size probability should be the same.

I'll be thankful for all ideas on how this can be fixed. 

Those two races are not playable. All the playable races are fully supported.

Enderal has some mistakes in races / NPCs:

(From memory - German Version 1.0.2.0)

- Imperial can fly

- Some children have no child-Flag

- Many human NPCs are not human (all keywords are missing)

- Many human NPCs are flagged as Ghost (bad for Magic effects / Spells)

- Important NPCs are heavily scripted and have outdated forms e.g. Jespar

- etc.

However, the worst bug is the Launcher.

Do you wish to reinstall Skyrim (with Launcher), then make a manual backup from the automatic backup.

Reason: The automatic backup will be deleted by the launcher, but the installation of Skyrim may fail.

For me - missing ALL textures and sound files (empty folders)  :@

THis mod is the same as my own fix, which I've been testing, having seen the inadequate Nexus Mod that claimed to fix it, but it didn't actually work for me. It also packaged every option, so required all as masters.

I came to the conclusion that, the same fix required for Armour mods was required, namely renumberinging the Nord and Redguard Race references to match the changes Enderal made to them.

The file I made are identical to these changes (checked smurf average only, but it's the same change to all), but also ones for the Female versions.

I've already packaged them Individually, and as most of them, are not included in the mod here, thought I'd make them available, the OP is free to use them, and add them to the download page if he wishes, as with this mods patches they only include the FormID changes and require the full versions of the relevent mods.

I've only tested my smurf one, and the Schlongs for Females - Unp - No Balls, which though I get a warning about it being a custom race (that seems to simply be getting triggered by the renaming), it still appears to work as required.

I don't consider it ful;ly tested yet, but given the independant agreement on how to do this (This mods identical fix), feel it's worth throwing out for others to try.

There's not much point in providing the Vector/Smurf ones, they are the same as the ones already here

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - B3lisario UNP Addon - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z
SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - B3lisario UNP Addon - No Balls - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z
SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Equipable Schlong - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z
SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Equipable Schlong - Unp - No Balls - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z
SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Equipable Schlong - Unp - No Balls - Slot60 - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z
SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Equipable Schlong - Unp - Slot60 - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Female Schlongifier - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z
SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Hormones Unp Addon - Enderal Patch v1.1.7z

The package attached, contains all the above separately packaged patches,

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Female - Enderal Patches v1.1.7z

OP is free to add them to the download page, I don't expect or want any credit, just hepling out those in need, with patches made for myself.

Corrected my dumb mistake, New versions all remade with correct masters this time.

Also get the PlayableStarling And Enderalean patch from this mod.

This will solve the issues with these two races, for both males and females.

Further Addition

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Female Schlongifier - Enderal Patch

Any more I've missed let me know, only mods with ESP's need patching.

The patches add support for the two new races added in Enderal.

Arazealans - they replace the nords.

Qyranian - they replace the redguards.

Those 2 races come with new form ids - hence the need for a patch.

The other race equivalents are:

Aeterna - High Elves

Kilenian - Breton

Endralean - Imperials

Starling - Wood Elves

The patches will assure all races support the schlongs.

However there is a small problem that I hope somebody can help solve.

When the NPCs of the Endralean or Starling races strip they will wear by default the brown SOS underwear (at least in my game they do). When you target them and open the SOS MCM you can assign a schlong to them with no problems as all the schlongs are now supported. 

But for some reasons by default SOS fails to schlongify them. The two races keep the same form id as in Skyrim. I have also preserved the indexes of all races in the compatible races list so the values for race and size probability should be the same.

I'll be thankful for all ideas on how this can be fixed. 

Those two races are not playable. All the playable races are fully supported.

Just noticed this after providing my female ones, one of the reasons I'd not uploaded them until now was the Update ESM actually changes the Form ID's again

Skyrim.ESM

RedguardRace "Half Qyranian" [RACE:00033898]

NordRace "Half Arazealean" [RACE:00033899]

What we are using, but

Update.ESM

NordRace "Half Arazealean" [RACE:00013746]

RedguardRace "Half Qyranian" [RACE:00013748]

The Nexus Mod did include both of these changes, I thought it a mistake left from cutting and pasting the original SoS data, not realising it was in Update.ESM, and it was only later I realised that was where those FormID's came from.

However my patches appear to work, so I left things, though I haven't really tested it properly, I'm just playing Enderal, and haven't seen ony underwear at all, but I don't use any, and don't you have to actually select it on installation?

A few possibilities occur.

1 Skyrim.ESM is incorrect, but that makes no sense, as the armour edit works and so does our SoS edits.

2 Update.ESM is incorrect, this makes more sense, as I'm puzzled that it's not overriding the Skyrim ESM designation.

3 Both are actually used in game, which again makes no sense, and I would have expected the Nexus mod to work. however the Nexus mod does all patches on one ESP, was that broken, becuase only the last patch was actually applied?

3 is my prime suspect, followed by 2, but I'm guessing here with little evidence, as I've not seen the issues you have.

Anyway that's all I can think of for now.

[...] the Update ESM actually changes the Form ID's again

Skyrim.ESM

RedguardRace "Half Qyranian" [RACE:00033898]

NordRace "Half Arazealean" [RACE:00033899]

What we are using, but

Update.ESM

NordRace "Half Arazealean" [RACE:00013746]

RedguardRace "Half Qyranian" [RACE:00013748]

Update.esm doesn't change the races:

post-925979-0-46450100-1472233296_thumb.jpg

The correct id's to use are 00033898 and 00033899

(I'll reply later on the other points)

Update.esm doesn't change the races:

attachicon.gifendraces.jpg

The correct id's to use are 00033898 and 00033899

(I'll reply later on the other points)

I'd gathered that, by the fact the armour fix we use actually works at all, what I meant was that it's changed (different to Skyrim.ESM) in update.ESM, and I've no idea how that affects things if at all.

I assume the pic you show is the Creation Kit, I used xEdit, which doesn't give the indication of a duplicate, but could the duplicate be being used in some cases?

Or even causing problems, if it shouldn't exist.

So here are the 2 problems I'm having with SOS in Enderal that are not related to the patches. 

Please let me know if you have the same problems. Maybe they exist only in my game.

1. Neck seams on the NPCs belonging to the Arazealan race (nords) but not the player character of the same race:

post-925979-0-66235000-1472295959_thumb.jpg

2. Two of the races that are the same from Skyrim (Endralean and Startling) don't get auto-assigned schlongs. When you strip the NPC he gets the SOS underwear. In the SOS MCM the schlongs are shown as compatible and the races are shown as enabled. When a schlong is assigned it works fine.

post-925979-0-01327100-1472296486_thumb.jpg

post-925979-0-72817100-1472296486_thumb.jpg

post-925979-0-64084600-1472296487_thumb.jpg

As I said it is possible that I'm the only one experiencing those issue. Please let me know if you do or do not.

[ ... ]

I've already packaged them Individually, and as most of them, are not included in the mod here, thought I'd make them available, the OP is free to use them, and add them to the download page if he wishes, as with this mods patches they only include the FormID changes and require the full versions of the relevent mods.

[ ... ]

Thanks!  :)

I added a link to your post in the description of the mod. This seemed the best way as it preserves your access to and control over the files. 

So as I understand the sex mods for Enderal are non existant right now?

The basic sex mods for Skyrim work for Enderal. I've updated the description with some info about that.

If a mod is tied to a location in Skyrim in any way or depends on some items in some leveled lists it will not work. 

If a mod has some race dependent options it will need a patch in order to accommodate the changes made in Enderal.

As I said it is possible that I'm the only one experiencing those issue. Please let me know if you do or do not.

It's the same for me with the Endralean and Startling races. The Schlongs don't get auto assigned.

Don't know about the neck seams with the Arazealan. Haven't seen it yet.

It's the same for me with the Endralean and Startling races. The Schlongs don't get auto assigned.

I can confirm you're not the only one, exactly the same for me.

So as I understand the sex mods for Enderal are non existant right now?

OSex has a patch available for it on Nexus that seems to work (except for some specific NPCs). I gather some SL content works, but I haven't tried it... Till now the lack of schlongs has kept me from loading more mods onto it.

I dunno what I'm missing, but even with these patches I still have no schlongs appearing in the Player/NPC dropdowns.

Do you have the schlong addons listed on the left side of the SOS MCM screen?

Nope... I can get them all there if I start a new game, but when I installed pushto's v1 patch it gave me errors and removed them all; now I can't figure out a way to get them back into my current game.

I've tried removing SoS, resaving, then reinstalling it and Leito's pack but that didn't work.

Do you have the schlong addons listed on the left side of the SOS MCM screen?

Nope... I can get them all there if I start a new game, but when I installed pushto's v1 patch it gave me errors and removed them all; now I can't figure out a way to get them back into my current game.

I've tried removing SoS, resaving, then reinstalling it and Leito's pack but that didn't work.

Sounds like you're changing an existing game, it can take some time for the menu's to appear, in the MCM.

Just give it some in game time.

If they appear in a new game, they will usually, evemtually, appear in an existing one, but not always straightaway, particularly if you removed the mods whlst they was active.

Using the Wait/sleep menu to speed things up, normally works.

Many MCM mods now have the ability to deactivate, it in the MCM to safely remove any scripts from the save, which can avoid this problem, but some mods just need more time to activate.

Halofarm's Savegame Cleaner, is a last resort if all else fails.

Sounds like you're changing an existing game, it can take some time for the menu's to appear, in the MCM.

Just give it some in game time.

Well I'm about 6 hours further on from when I posted, about 3 ingame days and they haven't popped up.

When pushto's v1 patch errored it actively removed the entries for all the schlongs. I feel like I need to do something more proactive than just wait for them to come back, but none of the resets/reinstalls I've tried have had the desired effect.

I tried Halofarm's Save Game Script Cleaner like you suggested, but it couldn't find anything to clean; no orphan scripts, entries, etc.

[edit]

I think I'll just start over with a new game.

I keep trying to debug the problem with the Endralean and Startling races but I have some problems understanding parts of how it is supposed to work.

If you have any idea about spells and magic effects and how they work in SOS please read this post that I made in the SOS thread. Maybe you can give me a hint at where to look.

What seems to work, (and I think you might of hinted at it anyway), is to make the two offending races playable. So I horribly used TES5Edit to add the playable flag to those two races in Update.esm. In test, it automatically worked on the dead climber, a couple of spawned bandits, Finn and friend - who was randomly masturbating with his mighty horse cock just before he got shot by an arrow.

Untitled.png

Might help towards a more integrated fix. (i.e. editing the update.esm isn't really an ideal solution).

I keep trying to debug the problem with the Endralean and Startling races but I have some problems understanding parts of how it is supposed to work.

If you have any idea about spells and magic effects and how they work in SOS please read this post that I made in the SOS thread. Maybe you can give me a hint at where to look.

What seems to work, (and I think you might of hinted at it anyway), is to make the two offending races playable. [ ... ]

Thanks!

This is both good and bad.  :)

The good thing is that it does actually work so this problem will stop cockblocking me (pun intended) from playing. 

The bad is that turning two races to playable seems quite an aggressive fix. But there is no other working solution at the moment so I decided to make a patch. I think as long as the players do not attempt to actually use the races on their character nothing bad can happen. 

If someone decides to use this fix, please do not play as endralean or starling because:

1. From the lore point of view you are not supposed to be any of them. You are supposed to be an Outlander in Enderal. Choose a race that has the "Half" in it's name.

2. In some cases NPCs will react depending on your race and there are probably other places in the game where it will check the player character's race. We can't know if there will not be technical problems if you play a race you are not supposed to.

What seems to work, (and I think you might of hinted at it anyway), is to make the two offending races playable. [ ... ]

Thanks!

This is both good and bad.  :)

The good thing is that it does actually work so this problem will stop cockblocking me (pun intended) from playing. 

The bad is that turning two races to playable seems quite an aggressive fix. But there is no other working solution at the moment so I decided to make a patch. I think as long as the players do not attempt to actually use the races on their character nothing bad can happen. 

If someone decides to use this fix, please do not play as endralean or starling because:

1. From the lore point of view you are not supposed to be any of them. You are supposed to be an Outlander in Enderal. Choose a race that has the "Half" in it's name.

2. In some cases NPCs will react depending on your race and there are probably other places in the game where it will check the player character's race. We can't know if there will not be technical problems if you play a race you are not supposed to.

Might be worth just running with the 'aggressive' patch here. You know how (*) Nexus people are.....

(*) You can put your own terms in the (*), but f's, kings, and th's will probably be in the term. :shy:

There's not much point in providing the Vector/Smurf ones, they are the same as the ones already here

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Schlongs for Females - Unp v1.0.7z

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Schlongs for Females - Unp - No Balls v1.0.7z

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Hormones Unp Addon v1.0.7z

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Equipable Schlong - Unp v1.0.7z

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Equipable Schlong - Unp - Slot60 v1.0.7z

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Equipable Schlong - Unp - No Balls v1.0.7z

SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Equipable Schlong - Unp - No Balls - Slot60 v1.0.7z

The package attached, contains all the above separately packaged patches,

attachicon.gifSoS - Enderal Patch - Schlongs for Females - Equipable Schlong - Hormones Unp Addon v1.0.7z

OP is free to add them to the download page, I don't expect or want any credit, just hepling out those in need, with patches made for myself.

I appreciate the patches but I've run into a problem with SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Enderal Patch - Schlongs for Females - Unp v1.0.7z

This .esp cannot be loaded because of a missing parent master : " SOS - B3lisario UNP Balls Addon.esp "

The problem here is that the parent isn't named right. The actual real parent file is called : " SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp "

Since it looks for the wrong parent, the file just won't load. I am a complete noob with CK and modding so I didn't get to fix it myself. I would really appreciate someone who knows how to fix this could help me.

Here's a picture of what I'm trying to say; http://puu.sh/qUzPN/c6d16d6ac6.png

This seems to work just fine with the PC, but the NPC's don't seem to get any schlong assigned to them, even though the menus all work fine. Is there a specific place in my load order I have to put them?

Did you install the race patch? The one that makes endraleans and starling playable?