ILLIANxTHERONE

Hi there!

I need help with creation of custom human race because don't have much experience with creating mods.

all tutorials that I found is for Skyrim. Thats simmilar to FO4 but has some differense.

my goal is to create multiple human custom races with path to custom meshes in one esp to easily set them in-game to desirable NPC for adding more diversity to Commonwealth's people.

first I created new race by copy "HumanRace" [id13746] from Characters/Race to new record and named it "HumanTeenRace", saved to new plugin HumanTeenRace.esp:

image.jpg

then created custom path for meshes and textures, copy to these folders necessary files (I think all of needed).

created "HeadPartsHumanTeen" in Miscellaneous/FormList :

image.jpg

created head parts for custom head's meshes which edited by nifscope to scale 1.2:

image.jpg

added these faceparts to face data:

image.jpg

now race works fine in-game - I can easily setrace by console to NPC or PC but head scale is 1 not 1.2 like I set in .nif

first question is what I did wrong or how to correctly set this scaled headparts to my custom race!?

second: do I need use custom skeleton or I may use default!?

in attached files this .esp

also I need help to understand how to clear this plugin from errors which has them a lot.

type "setrace humanteenrace01" in console get this working.

will be very appreciated for any suggestions. Thanks.

HumanTeenRace.esp

meshes.7z

Archived