Sexout (New Vegas)

Sexout's core gameplay is still intact - if you're using Tryouts' date=' the most major thing is Legion and fiends, also Powder Gangers, demand sex of you. And each faction has adjustable approach rates, so if you don't want it you can just turn it off.[/quote']

I see you don't realize how prehistoric I am :) I stopped playing New Vegas before Tryout conversion to Sexout.

I guess I'll just see what you have in stock, then decide what could be improved by my extremely bugged scripts :P

Sexout's core gameplay is still intact - if you're using Tryouts' date=' the most major thing is Legion and fiends, also Powder Gangers, demand sex of you. And each faction has adjustable approach rates, so if you don't want it you can just turn it off.[/quote']

I see you don't realize how prehistoric I am :) I stopped playing New Vegas before Tryout conversion to Sexout.

I guess I'll just see what you have in stock, then decide what could be improved by my extremely bugged scripts :P

If you're looking for stuff to take over, I released a few early/beta mods to demo functionality in SexoutNG that I'd be more than happy to give to someone else to fully develop -- that is, if you're interested Loogie doesn't mind me 'stealing' you from his equally busy/overloaded schedule. :)

Here is a short list of things I know of that need someone to 'take over':

SexoutCrowds.esp - This is an extremely simple idea that a few people asked for, that I whipped up a quick demo for. Basically just a mod to cause people nearby to start cheering when they see sex. Others have requested that some of them start masturbating instead, maybe some should run away, and also I think some should walk over from farther away before they start cheering.

SexoutLust.esp - This is semi-broken with SexoutNG and basically just needs rewritten with NG in mind. I posted a quick fix in the thread for it that got it sort-of working again, but not the way the author had intended. Should be easier now with the global callbacks in NG (which crowds and notify also use).

Rapers - As Loogie said, there is a new version out called BrutalRapers that adds some features, but I still have the non-brutal rapers/stalkers in the NG download, though I have done nothing to it. It's just there for people who want rapers without the 'brutal' aspect. It works 'ok' with override enabled, but should probably be updated.

Slavery - Everyone is clamoring for a 'core' slavery mod, that other mods (like sewerslave, legion tryout, etc.) could be modified to use. I don't know how it would work 'lore wise', but there is a lot of demand out there for different slaver groups to be able to 'trade you around'. Personally I'd like to see this done as an ESP rather than an ESM, that mods 'register' themselves with similar to how MCM works, so none of them need each other as a master, but that's just personal preference.

Drugs and STDs - These features are intentionally disabled in SexoutNG when using it with NG only mods, or with classic mods when NG override is enabled. They should be in their own ESPs. Easy to implement with, again, the global hooks that SexoutNotify and SexoutCrowds were created to demo.

Guest marked56

Hi there, i recently downloaded this mod and have not been able to get it to work. It seems none of the items work in the game (leash gun,rape gloves etc) and the rape book thing you mentioned does not appear. Am I doing something wrong with the installation? I use wsex mod at same time and the game is fully patched i believe (bought off steam) thanks.

Hi there' date=' i recently downloaded this mod and have not been able to get it to work. It seems none of the items work in the game (leash gun,rape gloves etc) and the rape book thing you mentioned does not appear. Am I doing something wrong with the installation? I use wsex mod at same time and the game is fully patched i believe (bought off steam) thanks.

[/quote']

Have you tried the other mods like tryouts or how about, or only rapers? The rape gloves never worked for me, even in the original sexout, but rapers does (and still should) work otherwise.

Also you want to install MCM if you haven't; the 'books' are very out of date, and will not affect much of anything in SexoutNG when override is enabled, as it is by default.

Guest marked56

I think the problem is with rapers.esp. since I dont have the rapers handbook thing appearing and trying the game with and withouth rapers turned on in fomm made no difference. Also what is mcm and sexoutNG. The sexout i installed was from the first page.

Guest marked56

Hi, i ran into a bug, it seems after the sex scene is over both my character and the npc are left stuck in their positions repeating the sex animation only clothed.Is there anyway i can fix this . thanks

Hi' date=' i ran into a bug, it seems after the sex scene is over both my character and the npc are left stuck in their positions repeating the sex animation only clothed.Is there anyway i can fix this . thanks

[/quote']

Open the console (tilde key, '~'), click on the bugged actor, type "playidle sexoutreset" without the quotes and press enter. Repeat for each one.

Also, make sure you're using SexoutNG if you're not already. Don't know if you're using the one from this thread, or if you just posted in the wrong thread on accident.

Guest Loogie

No, it's from the stickied topic at the top of this page. This one was stickied too when you originally downloaded - and is no unstickied to avoid confusion by others in the future.

• 1 month later...
This is stupid add a simple description will you? or screen shot where to find this objects

Calling peoples work stupid is rude & childish. Feel free to show off your works if you can do better, and Congrats on being the first of hundreds of posters who can't comprehend the first post.

This version of Sexout has been dead for near 6 months, you need SexoutNG to work with any current stuff.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3198

This is stupid add a simple description will you? or screen shot where to find this objects

Exactly how far did you have to dig to find this thread' date=' then not read it, to waste your first post on this bit of literary genius?

Spidey sense tells me you aren't going to be around long.

[/quote']

ROFL!!! :heart:

I am surprised however that you used the spidey sense line and didn't just go with the "HULK SMASH" :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Loogie

What you need is SexoutNG. This is the old, old version of Sexout - trying to run it with any modern plugins won't work.