Sexout (New Vegas)

Hey, thanks for the great mod! I've always thought that fallout sex mods should take the rape/rough sex/crime direction. That's exactly what we need in a post-apocalyptic world. Romance and love is simply luxurious.

It will be great if you may include a strip option. Current the PC and NPC both wear their clothing and armors during sex. That seems a bit weird.

btw, I have encountered a bug when dealing with giant mantis...When attack by mantis my PC freeze and the mantis stop attacking. Can't move, can't attack, can't go to pipboy. Console told me the mantis is in sex animation (I guess that's not implemented yet? Mantis sex?) I was using sexout with wsex (wsex load first) so I don't know if it is the problem.

It will be great if you may include a strip option. Current the PC and NPC both wear their clothing and armors during sex. That seems a bit weird.

They strip if you turn off tfc in the misc options (See Items:Aid:Handbook)

Oh' date=' and I have a funny bug report. In the Atomic Wrangler I am nearly always knocked down by Fisto. Looking into the log I'm seeing he is attempting to rape me but is unable to because of a lack of a proper script for him. So basically I'll be walking along and he just walks over and knocks me down then walks off.

The interesting thing is it is very consistent which means that robot is a rapebot through and through![/quote']Haha, had something similar with a guard robot to The Strip, he only came after me once though. I'll look into fixing whatever hole they're slipping through.

btw' date=' I have encountered a bug when dealing with giant mantis...When attack by mantis my PC freeze and the mantis stop attacking. Can't move, can't attack, can't go to pipboy. Console told me the mantis is in sex animation (I guess that's not implemented yet? Mantis sex?) I was using sexout with wsex (wsex load first) so I don't know if it is the problem.[/quote']Vorpal already answered your first problem. Unfortunately, I don't know why stripping doesn't work with TFC enabled yet.

As for the Mantis, I'm not sure how that happened. Mantis's shouldn't be able to actually start a sex system.

So, after much reworking of things, I think I've fixed the problems that occasionally caused animations to never start or never end. Hopefully I didn't introduce any new bugs in the process. Additionally, by request of Riggswolfe, I added an off button for STDs, its in the STD menu. Turning them off will prevent any new infections and disable any existing ones. If you re-enable it, any old STDs will come back and people will start getting infected again.

For SexoutProstitutes, I fixed the tfc issue. That means it will now use your tfc settings instead of always activating it.

Added the download to the OP. [Link].

New zip only has updated esp files, be sure to replace both and not just one.

Bug I've noticed relating to TFC:

If you set it to use TFC during sex, there seem to be problems occasionally. Specifically, if you get knocked down before sex and then sex starts, your character will never get up. So, for now, I'd recommend leaving the TFC option off.

I tested out your new mod as well as the tfc stuff.

First, I made another merge patch and it works perfectly this time, well, almost. Both workgirl tryout and sexout run together just fine with one, humorous exception. If you're in the middle of a workgirl animation and a rapist wants you he'll just knock you out of the animation and then have his fun with you while your ex male partner essentially thrusts into the air.

I also noticed that sometimes rapists would run up to me, inject me with a drug/give me alcohol and then run off. I also noticed they hit me with one or the other pretty much everytime. I don't know if this was intended or not but it will quickly lead to a heavily addicted character.

I've uploaded a pic of what I did to make the two work together with a merge patch. Note that it appears it would have to use a merge patch even with this small change because the square behind it would be a null and for some reason the system doesn't let nulls lose conflicts.

Edit: About the tfc issue. I believe you could fix it by making sure tfc triggers after the first animation starts and ends right before the sex act/animation ends. By toggling the tfc in the console I was able to do just fine. The loss of control appears to be if you never toggle tfc off.

They strip if you turn off tfc in the misc options (See Items:Aid:Handbook)

Thanks for the info Vorpal. Stupid me. Should have played with different setting a little bit more.

And for the tfc knockdown problem, that's exactly what happened also to sexusNV. I used to tfc during sex animation to have a better view, and my PC never gets up unless I turn off tfc. I believe it has something to do with the tfc command itself and is not mod specific.

Guest Loogie

Something I would suggest - and it would make part of Workgirl obsolete without much effort - is to make it so Cass and Veronica also get approached for sex if they're wearing prostitute outfits.

Something I would suggest - and it would make part of Workgirl obsolete without much effort - is to make it so Cass and Veronica also get approached for sex if they're wearing prostitute outfits.
Hmm' date=' I like it. Added to todo list.

First, I made another merge patch and it works perfectly this time, well, almost. Both workgirl tryout and sexout run together just fine with one, humorous exception. If you're in the middle of a workgirl animation and a rapist wants you he'll just knock you out of the animation and then have his fun with you while your ex male partner essentially thrusts into the air.

I also noticed that sometimes rapists would run up to me, inject me with a drug/give me alcohol and then run off. I also noticed they hit me with one or the other pretty much everytime. I don't know if this was intended or not but it will quickly lead to a heavily addicted character.

I've uploaded a pic of what I did to make the two work together with a merge patch. Note that it appears it would have to use a merge patch even with this small change because the square behind it would be a null and for some reason the system doesn't let nulls lose conflicts.

Edit: About the tfc issue. I believe you could fix it by making sure tfc triggers after the first animation starts and ends right before the sex act/animation ends. By toggling the tfc in the console I was able to do just fine. The loss of control appears to be if you never toggle tfc off.

Drug issue: Yes, there is a 100% chance rapists will use one of three drugs on you first. Should probably be editable. Might also be a way to use them but without the addiction side effect.

Tfc: I had thought about trying that. Am hoping there is a different way that wont require a timeout for triggering tfc.

Patch: Wish I had a better understanding of that. However, after staring at the image for 20 minutes I sort of figured out what the problem is. I tried just deleting those entries from Sexout, since I don't actually modify the knockedstate, GECK did that automagically. It was just modified to say the Sexout animations were above it. So far, it seems to work fine with that removed. Can try it if you'd like, I successfully had workgirl and Sexout running in tandem

Attached file is more of a testing thing, for some compatibility with workgirl. However, Sexout may have its people come interrupt you...

I gave it a try and that change removes the need for a merge patch at all and works pefectly other than 2 things:

1) The knockdown produces some odd effects because of the violence of it, like having sex with most of our bodies imbedded in a counter or something. Is there anyway to change it to a less violent knockdown and into more of a fall down or to limit the power of the effect somehow?

and

2) The issue I noticed in my earlier testing where your mods rapes will overcome workgirl's animations. I'm not sure why that is. That said, if you can add dialogue and such into your mod then workgirl becomes redudant. Considering the author said that Workgirl is free for the community to use as they wish I think it wouldn't be that hard to turn it into a plugin or something like Loogie suggested.

All in all you've got a very impressive beginning here and I really think you're on the verge of a Lovers with PK type of mod for New Vegas here. Quite exciting!

If I had any suggestions/requests:

Give more control to the player-This would be especially useful if you plan to make Sexout the core mod of a group of plugins like Lovers with PK is.Examples:

1)Either make the drug/beer during rape random or better yet, set it so the player can configure the odds of it through your book object.

2) Give the player some control over how often they risk rapes, similar to how Joburg does.

In any case, I'm extremely impressed!

Give more control to the player-This would be especially useful if you plan to make Sexout the core mod of a group of plugins like Lovers with PK is.Examples:

1)Either make the drug/beer during rape random or better yet' date=' set it so the player can configure the odds of it through your book object.

2) Give the player some control over how often they risk rapes, similar to how Joburg does.[/quote']Agreed on both points. First one I've actually already gone finished, the second is under way. Added stats to control it, but haven't reworked the stalker script yet to take them into account.

In regards to the knockdown, I couldn't find a good way to just knock someone over. Instead I'm using PushActorAway (which does what it sounds like) with a very low force value. However, even then it can result in some dramatic pushes. It currently uses a power of 2, might try changing it to 1.

Edit: This is wrong, apparently it's at 10. I had more of an outdoor environment in mind when I set that. Maybe I can use a lower value when indoors...

Oh, and thanks for all the feedback.

Im loving this :D

The only problem that I have is that the prostitute outfit doesn't seem to work and that the animations for the dogs don't line up.

But other than that - definately an improvement over sexus.

I can't get this to work. I downloaded it, followed the install instructions, clicked the esf(s), but nothing, no message, no handbook, no nothing... I downloaded it again to make sure the download was not corrupted, but still nothing. so I loaded it into GECK to see what's up and there was nothing there, the files did not even load. it just went back to the basic "nothing is loaded mode"

so my question is, are there some hidden requirements that weren't in the description or something, or are the esf files corrupted?

can you maybe re-up the files or something?

I really want to try this mod, wsex just doesn't have enough in it.

Thank You!

I can't get this to work. I downloaded it' date=' followed the install instructions, clicked the esf(s), but nothing, no message, no handbook, no nothing ... are there some hidden requirements that weren't in the description or something, or are the esf files corrupted?[/quote']

I had this problem at first as well; my game and NVSE was outdated. Not really a hidden requirement--I just should have paid more attention to the OP.

Then again, if you're running FNV 525 and the NVSE2b8 or later already, that would be messed up.

"I had this problem at first as well; my game and NVSE was outdated. Not really a hidden requirement--I just should have paid more attention to the OP.

Then again, if you're running FNV 525 and the NVSE2b8 or later already, that would be messed up."

I am running NVSE2b9

"I had this problem at first as well; my game and NVSE was outdated. Not really a hidden requirement--I just should have paid more attention to the OP.

Then again' date=' if you're running FNV 525 and the NVSE2b8 or later already, that would be messed up."

I am running NVSE2b9[/quote']The only requirements for this is having NVSE2b8 or newer. Since NVSE is NV version locked, NV version shouldn't be an issue. Really sounds like NVSE is not being loaded properly or something, otherwise at least the items should be added to you.

I keep getting "error" when downloading your "Sexout.zip" on page 1 :L
Forum seemed like it was having problems this morning, does the download work now?
No can't download anything. Just a .zip archive like 51' date='8 kb big. Nothing else only the Sexout Update works...but without animation pack you won't go very far.^^[/quote']Weird, just downloaded it myself and only got 31.8kb... Tried to re-upload but it errors out every time. I wonder if their doing maintenance or something.

Edit: Seems the issue has been fixed, download worked for me.

Which version of the esp are you running? There are 3: Original' date=' Update, and the test wsex compatibility version in post #32.

I know the first and last work (for me); haven't tried to run the update version.

[/quote']

I've tried all 3, and still nothing

I checked all the files, and for some reason all the esf files are empty (or possibly corrupted)

has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me?

I checked all the files' date=' and for some reason all the esf files are empty (or possibly corrupted)

has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me?

[/quote']Have you tried re-downloading them? The forum ran into a problem at some point today which was corrupting downloads, but it seems fixed now.

I just re-downloaded it, but it still does not work....

I guess I'll just have to stick with wsex for now.

I'll keep trying to get it to work, but there doesn't seem to be anything in the esf files, so the mod won't activate

edit: the op file says it is 18.15mb but the file I got is only 18.1 could that be the problem?

I'll keep trying to get it to work' date=' but there doesn't seem to be anything in the esf files, so the mod won't activate

edit: the op file says it is 18.15mb but the file I got is only 18.1 could that be the problem?[/quote']It's probably just a rounding difference.

Did you mean esp files, or did you actually get esf files? There shouldn't be any esf files at all, so something is very wrong with the download if you did.

Update release.

Latest Esp Files: [Link] [Mirror]

Also, I recommend unloading the mod, making a save, then reactivating it. For one, this is required to get the new Handbook. But I also fixed a few bugs which resulted in tokens being left on the character, which wont go away otherwise.

Changelist (Copied from OP)

Sexout.esp:

- Added a number of new animations. A few more MxF and now some FxF.

- Dogs and Super Mutants now have penises during sex.

- Added 'Lewdness' stat, which is definable by the user.

- Frequency of player being drugged by stalkers is now adjustable.

- TFC now works properly during sex.

- Changed how stalkers are picked, which takes into account the player's lewdness.

- Actors will stay lined up properly during sex when other people walk into them.

- Added delay for re-equipping clothes after sex.

SexoutProstitutes.esp:

- Removed unnecessary console spam

- Added 'Prostitute Handbook' which will tell you your prostitution stats. In the future it may be updated with options.

Other notes:

Your armor wont always be re-equipped after sex. If you are raped, you'll be left standing around naked. If it was consensual (you were working as a prostitute), it will be put back on for you.

For purely a debugging purpose, I added a few hotkeys during sex. These aren't really meant to be used and don't always work right, but they haven't permanently messed anything up yet. When having sex, pressing comma and period will cycle through the animations.

I'm not sure if the new formula for picking stalkers will work well. Let me know how it seems. If anyone has idea for one, let me know.

I've started working on a sexiness attribute similar to Joburg's. It, in theory, will be based on how skimpy your equipment is. However, it currently isn't being updated and remains at 0 at all times.

The new animations:

There 8 new animations. 3 of them are M/F animations. The other 5 are for F/F. Unfortunately, none of them are consensual animations, so you wont be picking up any female clients. But you can face female stalkers now.

For next update I'm hoping to try and get stalkers stalking other NPCs. I had a primitive version of it working, but I couldn't get some of the kinks ironed out. No idea how I'll handle picking stalkers and targets if I get it working.