[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

I'm always down for some more animations, thanks, I'll try these out.

Can you make lesbian and table animations please?  those would be great thanks man.

So good, thank you so much!

Way more easier to find content for the sims 3 and 4 now  :)

Thank you Mike

Thanks to all!

So when I have this mod active, 2 of the sims in my house will randomly enter one of the animations, often across the house from each other, but the same animation. If i stop the WooHoo action, they stop animating, but then they are stuck in place. If I try to make them do anything they just walk in place. I don't know what the problem is but I hope there's a solution because I like the animations.

Buddy very nice work!!!  :heart:  :heart:

Thanks!

Great work! Thanks a lot!

Thank you!

these animations are the best but they would've been even better if you added sound effects... are they coming soon? thanks a lot

Thanks!! NOW SOUNDS ADDED!!

sorted now, just need to restart but now my girl has guy bits lol :P

Great animations mike, but i'm having problems with some of them, when i tell them to do something they end up stood on the bed then they walk off. how do i fix this? have i installed it wrong?

Thanks. Sorry I cant help yhou , maybe you need to ask Turbodriver.

Great Work!  

Thank you!

My animations mike24 , has not 14 :(

What do you mean?

After I downloaded the mod and placed it in my mod's folder, I tried opening my game but then I got an error saying "Corrupted File" from the animation :(. is there a way to fix it?

I dont know was happen, sorry. 

mmmm sorry to ask this but , is there option to malexmale sex ? i mean choose top or bottom. Your work is excelent , Thanks for sharing

Yes, but you can use any animation for M/M  with gender restriction option.

hi how cant get my sims to have sex, i have download the files nemed WW_mike24_Animationns-050816.rar and has put it into sims 4 mod directory

You need Wicked Woohoo Mod.

PS: SOUNDS ADDED AND MISSIONARY ANIMATIONS TOO (3 STAGES)

Man, I can't wait for more Animations of you Mike. :D They are a class of its own.

sounds? dope, thanks for the update

thanks mike24 :)  :D

Never cease to amaze MIke.

Thanks Mike, great work mate!

Thanks to all!