[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

1 hour ago, Zheur said:

I worded that badly. With the 3D manipulator, do you use scaling and transform to make the breasts jiggle like that?

Ahh... Ok, not,you can scale the bones in blender but the game not recognize them. So you can only move or rotate the bones, but not scale.

23 minutes ago, mike24 said:

Ahh... Ok, not,you can scale the bones in blender but the game not recognize them. So you can only move or rotate the bones, but not scale.

I see. Thank you for the explanation.

Yeah, you only need one file for classic, but you also have a DF package, it is a different package and you also have futa package, so if you like rough sex (DF), and femdom/futa/gay (futa), you need 3 packages. Pay attention with the date, you need the latest update, not all.

hello,

for some reason your animations sometimes don't show up in the selection menu and when they do it's only partly 

your loveseat interactions ad floor interactions don't show up at all for me

it's very weird because when i go to the WW_Animations_Report they're all in there

On 5/3/2018 at 7:36 AM, chora said:

hello,

for some reason your animations sometimes don't show up in the selection menu and when they do it's only partly 

your loveseat interactions ad floor interactions don't show up at all for me

it's very weird because when i go to the WW_Animations_Report they're all in there

Maybe you have my animations by duplicated. In anyway I wlll ceck it.

Thank you so much for your amazing creations :heart: They are so fluid and beautiful. I am a little confused about the latest download, tho. Are the pool animations only available for Patreon supporters? I don't see them show up when I click on the pool or the ladder. Just to be sure I didn't have duplicates I deleted all your files I had in my mods folder and then redownloaded all 15 files available in your download. Am I doing something wrong or are the pool animations not in the public release yet? 

On 8/3/2018 at 8:22 PM, Latuda said:

Thanks  mike24 for the update !  ;)

On 8/3/2018 at 8:54 PM, keeleymyfirst said:

I'm happy every Time if i see your Animation :cool:

Thank you Mike for your great Work !

On 8/3/2018 at 8:54 PM, Zheur said:

Good work mike24. The update is awesome! Thanks.

On 8/3/2018 at 10:45 PM, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Wow another update!  Thank you Mike. :cool: 

On 8/3/2018 at 11:19 PM, lanmi81 said:

Thanks Mike!!!!!

On 8/3/2018 at 11:20 PM, himekku said:

Awesome update Mike! Thank you!

On 9/3/2018 at 1:30 AM, IsaRissa said:

thank you Mike24 for the update. much appreciated.

On 9/3/2018 at 2:10 AM, sharris8 said:

Thanks Mike!!!

21 hours ago, Denb34 said:

Thank you so much Mike. Those are great as always, you rock.

----------------------------

Thanks you all!!  :smile:

2 hours ago, spenndragin said:

Thank you so much for your amazing creations :heart: They are so fluid and beautiful. I am a little confused about the latest download, tho. Are the pool animations only available for Patreon supporters? I don't see them show up when I click on the pool or the ladder. Just to be sure I didn't have duplicates I deleted all your files I had in my mods folder and then redownloaded all 15 files available in your download. Am I doing something wrong or are the pool animations not in the public release yet? 

The pool ladder  sequences are in this update. You need to assure you don't have my animations by duplicated and you need to assure you are downloading the correct update. Pay attention to the date. It's the 08-03-2018.

Also having a problem with the floor hand job, floor blow jobs, bed hand job and bed blow jobs, the female animations run but the male animations do not. I did not have this problem with the previous version, so I will remove the new one and put the old one back. The other bed animations work fine. My game is patched to version 1.41.38.1020.

1 hour ago, Ethyrdude said:

Also having a problem with the floor hand job, floor blow jobs, bed hand job and bed blow jobs, the female animations run but the male animations do not. I did not have this problem with the previous version, so I will remove the new one and put the old one back. The other bed animations work fine. My game is patched to version 1.41.38.1020.

Ok. I will check it and them comment.

I remembered an issue I had with another set of animations and checked yours, there are some small errors in the XML file (Snippet Tuning). The animation names are wrong, for example, under blowjob on bed: <T n="animation_name">mike24:PosePack_201801012148085204_set_1</T> and should be: <T n="animation_name">mike24:PosePack_201607271203567714_set_1</T>. Just for giggles, I changed the names to the ones in the old file and now the animations work. I would recommend a quick look just to check those numbers first along with the other animations as it could just be as simple as that. Hope that helps!

13 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Thanks for the update Mike!

Thanks! :smile:

------------------------------------------

I fixed the last update, the oral animations. Now with penis movements for rigged versions.

FIX UPDATE - Rework Genitals Animations: /// 11-03-2018

-Oral On Bed - HANDJOB - 01

-Oral On Bed - ORALJOB - 02

-Oral On Bed - ORALJOB - 03

-Oral On Floor - HANDJOB - 01

-Oral On Floor - ORALJOB - 02

-Oral On Floor - ORALJOB - 03

-Oral On Floor - ORALJOB - CLIMAX

---------------------------------------------