[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Thanks a lot for the Update Mike!!

Thanks for the update Mike! Looks great :)

Thanks for the update, Mike. But I am unable to download it at this time. Download button is grey and each time I try it or any other download, it signs me out of LL. Have contacted an admin about it. Have been having this problem for a few days now

EDIT: Got it. My dang ISP acting up and being crazy. Thanks again for the update. They are awesome.

Thanks a bunch for the update ;)

Thanks for the update Mike!

Thank you for the update  :D !

Yasss betch thanks for the update <3

------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all!!

Hey Mike, just wanted to post this here to see if anyone else is having this problem with, Vaginal Cowgirl on Bed, Just wanting to make sure it isn't just me. If it is, then I need to do some CC checks. Female is stuck like this the whole sequence while the male plays his out correctly.

Hey Mike, just wanted to post this here to see if anyone else is having this problem with, Vaginal Cowgirl on Bed, Just wanting to make sure it isn't just me. If it is, then I need to do some CC checks. Female is stuck like this the whole sequence while the male plays his out correctly.

09-11-17_3-28-34 PM.png

Looks like an XML thing and nothing to worry about on your end, I'm sure Mike's already on it :)

attachicon.gif09-11-17_3-28-34 PM.png

09-11-17_3-28-34 PM.png

Looks like an XML thing and nothing to worry about on your end, I'm sure Mike's already on it :)

Having the same problem here!

-------------------------------

Ok. I will test  this version and then comment (I can't test it now, but tomorrow I will do it)

PS: Exactly what animation is it? (older cowgirl on bed? stage?)

09-11-17_3-28-34 PM.png

Ok. I will test  this version and then comment (I can't test it now, but tomorrow I will do it)

It's the older Vaginal Cowgirl on bed, and all the stages. The girl stays standing while the guy goes thru the motions of each stage. It happens on both the double bed and the single.

09-11-17_3-28-34 PM.png

It's the older Vaginal Cowgirl on bed, and all the stages. The girl stays standing while the guy goes thru the motions of each stage. It happens on both the double bed and the single.

I've got the same problem.

I've got the same problem.

Yeah same for me after i updated it into the newest version cowgirl on bed the girl one become T pose, but i think the rest are just fine  ;)

---------------------------

Ok. I think because It's an update with breast  animations for Cowgirl Sequence, so something I've made wrong. This night I will try to fix it.

HI i am a mac user and i cant open your zip file :(

It doesnt show the password entry 

Sorry, I don't know how use for Mac users.

I do not see any breast movement. Is it only for certain animations still? Not on the lesbian ones and the cowgirl is indeed broke.

attachicon.gif09-13-17_12-12-04 AM.png

It's only for Cowgirl On Bed sequence. So something I've made wrong with the XML script and the sequence is broken in game. But I will fix it soon!

Ok. Fixed!! I can't test it in game, but I think it's ok now. I forgot include the "new" clips with breast animations into the XML, so now should work.

Comment if it's ok.

Everything is A ok now. Everything running smooth. Love the new jiggly in this one because I actually used this one a lot. Thanks for the quick fix, Mike.

Ok. Fixed!! I can't test it in game, but I think it's ok now. I forgot include the "new" clips with breast animations into the XML, so now should work.

Comment if it's ok.

Everything is A ok now. Everything running smooth. Love the new jiggly in this one because I actually used this one a lot. Thanks for the quick fix, Mike.

attachicon.gifinsta.gif

Seems fine thanks man.

You should look into more 'grinding' girl on top animations.

Works like a dream, thanks :cool: .

@mike24

Just wanna say that your animations are stellar, and by far my favorite animations that I've installed.

Much appreciation for the work you put into them. Can't wait to see what you might do/improve in the future.

o7

--------------------------

Thanks you all!

Hello, I wanted to ask if password protecting your mod files behind a rar is really necessary as opposed to just compressing them.  Are Sims4 mods really that prone to stealing/piracy? 

You have the password in big green letters in the main page.