[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

On 4/1/2018 at 6:42 AM, parzysty said:

Where are the previews of new Patreon anims? I want to support you on Patreon but them I'd like to see them first :x

Also what is Dark Fantasies Package ?

I'm working in animated penis.

Dark Fantasy is sex rough pack,  but not always is rough. And I also include threesomes in this pack.

On 1/5/2018 at 9:08 PM, mike24 said:

I'm working in animated penis.

Dark Fantasy is sex rough pack,  but not always is rough. And I also include threesomes in this pack.

Will all threesome stuff only be in this pack, or will you put them in the normal pack too?

On 6/1/2018 at 4:19 PM, dantestorms said:

I am having a bit of trouble finding this animation: -Blowjob - Stage 03

Can you confirm they are still in the standard package.

I need to tested it. It should appear without problem. Does anyone else have this problem?

On 7/1/2018 at 4:06 AM, xGodxComplex said:

is there a reason why the blowjob animations on the living chair would be gone?  I didnt download anything new.  just started a game and they were no longer there.  thanks.  good animations!

It's rare, it should work without problem. Does anyone else have this problem?

35 minutes ago, Aramiteus said:

Hi Mike24,

I am refering to your WW_mike24_27-11-17 package.

First: The only package in my game where I have all animations enabled  !!!!!!!

Now a small request: The Threesome animations on the DOUBLE_BED. Any chance they will become available on FLOOR?

(I've tested it by adding FLOOR in the animation_locations list, but that causes the sims to hump in the air :-(. I just want the same animations in a second variation moved somewhat down on the y(?)-axis)

Thanks! Do you mean missionary on bed MFF  (stage 01 & climax)? It's complicated because I need readapted the animations on floor. But you have a threesome oraljob on floor MFF too.

1 hour ago, mike24 said:

Thanks! Do you mean missionary on bed MFF  (stage 01 & climax)? It's complicated because I need readapted the animations on floor. But you have a threesome oraljob on floor MFF too.

:classic_blush:

Feel totaly sorry. Mixed KLMs WW_KLM_GroupSexAnimationsV1 with yours. You've answered faster than I deleted the post. (But "First:" is still valid. :smile: )

Ehm. As KLM seems not to be active anymore, maybe ... Oh no, that would be stealing.

But maybe you can help me.

Any experience with:

> 4.5.10. Variable 'animation_y_offset’ is the offset of the actor position on the Y axis. [OPTIONAL] [Not stable]

Did you ever used it? Does [Not stable] mean better not to use?

Edit: Wow. Tested it with:

<T>
      <T n="animation_raw_display_name">Blowjob 1 (Test)</T>
      <T n="animation_author">Test</T>
      <T n="animation_stage_name">Blowjob_on_Floor_01</T>
      <T n="animation_locations">FLOOR</T>   
      <T n="animation_category">ORALJOB</T>
      <T n="animation_length">30</T>
      <T n="animation_next_stages"></T>
      <T n="animation_actors_list">
        <T>
          <T n="actor_id">0</T>
          <T n="animation_name">mike24:PosePack_201607271203567714_set_1</T>
          <T n="animation_type">ORALJOB</T>
          <T n="animation_genders">MALE</T>
          <T n="animation_naked_flags">BOTTOM</T>
          <T n="animation_y_offset">-0.5</T>
          <T n="actor_interactions">
            <T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">1</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_category">NONE</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layer">DISABLED</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">0</T>
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>
        <T>
          <T n="actor_id">1</T>
          <T n="animation_name">mike24:PosePack_201710242006301049_set_1</T>
          <T n="animation_type">ORALJOB</T>
          <T n="animation_genders">BOTH</T>
          <T n="animation_pref_gender">FEMALE</T>
          <T n="animation_naked_flags">NONE</T>
          <T n="animation_y_offset">-0.5</T>
          <T n="actor_interactions">
            <T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">0</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_category">ORALJOB</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layer">DISABLED</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">0</T>
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>
      </T>
    </T>

Looks quite okay and works great (till now). Unit seems to be something like  sim meters.

1 hour ago, Aramiteus said:

:classic_blush:

Feel totaly sorry. Mixed KLMs WW_KLM_GroupSexAnimationsV1 with yours. You've answered faster than I deleted the post. (But "First:" is still valid. :smile: )

Ehm. As KLM seems not to be active anymore, maybe ... Oh no, that would be stealing.

But maybe you can help me.

Any experience with:

> 4.5.10. Variable 'animation_y_offset’ is the offset of the actor position on the Y axis. [OPTIONAL] [Not stable]

Did you ever used it? Does [Not stable] mean better not to use?

Sorry I never used the "animation_y_offset" but I guess is as you said. Surely with Y axis you can move more down the "animation" but the only way is try and tested diferent numbers until you get the correct number for adjust the animation on floor.

-------------

Edited: You did it!

I've posted in the technical help Forum and hope for answer.

But I am totally excited now, as of the potential of the feature.

Of course my sims prefer a bed, like anyone of us, but if there is a nice bearskin in front of a fire place ... :smile:

I think I am quite ok now at writing those XML definitions. If it is ok for you I can look at your definitions and provide you with additional combinations. (As I think as an animator you should design animations and not write dump XML files.)

(I have to delimitate this offer as in real life I have a fulltime job)

18 minutes ago, Aramiteus said:

Of course my sims prefer a bed, like anyone of us, but if there is a nice bearskin in front of a fire place ... :smile:

I think I am quite ok now at writing those XML definitions. If it is ok for you I can look at your definitions and provide you with additional combinations. (As I think as an animator you should design animations and not write dump XML files.)

Thanks for your offer but I prefer to do exclusive animations for differents locations, including floor. It is magical have different animations for different locations, surely I can make the same animation on bed for couch, sofa, floor, etc... but  this break the inmersion in my opinion, surely you get bored of all animations, very quickly, so with this way, you always play different animations depending of the location and  finally you'll get a better experience in game.

On 17/1/2018 at 1:08 AM, Aramiteus said:

The correct number is 0.56. -0.56 from bed to floor, and 0.56 from floor to bed. But you must make a new xml entry for the new location so the original animation will not be affected.

22 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

The correct number is 0.56. -0.56 from bed to floor, and 0.56 from floor to bed. But you must make a new xml entry for the new location so the original animation will not be affected.

Yeah, but you  also need to do the clips again because if you use the same animation with the same number-name, you will have a problem of duplicities. I had a lot of issues in the past for make two XML for FM animations and MM animations using the same clips-animations. 

On 23/1/2018 at 5:07 AM, LokiFenrir1228 said:

So has there been a decision on the Dog and Cat sex thing or not because I didn't see one and I wanted to know if I just missed it

Not. At the moment.

18 hours ago, yapi75 said:

Finally some MM action ! Thank you :smile:

I hope you like it. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------

Working on Patreon in 3P MFF

23 hours ago, yumaestou said:

poll ladder

5 hours ago, jmem0 said:

As yumaestou said, I'm also having problems with the pool ladder. Specifically: MISSIONARY - POOL - 03 and MISSIONARY - POOL - 04 Both of them are affected, and look like this:

5a6c8fb49a196_TS4_x642018-01-2708-59-49.thumb.png.d965aaea23da68e7f16b61f078afcbca.png

5 hours ago, Redabyss said:

Can confirm the problem myself.

---------------------------------

But this is for patreon version, not? I know the problem, I lost some clips during the re-work animations for boob movements, but I'll try to fix it.

1 hour ago, mike24 said:

---------------------------------

But this is for patreon version, not? I know the problem, I lost some clips during the re-work animations for boob movements, but I'll try to fix it.

Yeah, unfortunately because of finances I can only support every other month, so I couldn't ask about it on patreon, nor can I see who else has commented on it.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, jmem0 said:

Yeah, unfortunately because of finances I can only support every other month, so I couldn't ask about it on patreon, nor can I see who else has commented on it.

Thanks!

Yeah, Redabyss comment me in patreon too. I really lost them during the rework animations, so the solution it's do it again... and I will do it with boob movements for these stages (the more evidents for boobs movements). There are 4 animations with this problem, missionary (cunnilingus)  03 & 04 and doggy pool (vaginal) 03 & 04

I will extract these stages from any older version of mine animations and them I will do it with the boobs movements, It's very tedious but I did before with some animations for the great update of "rework older animations".

UPDATE - DF (Dark Fantasies)

DF PACKAGE - It's separate package of my normal/classics  animations. It's "sex rough", but not always, some sequences are classic or normal, the patrons decide. I will also include in future updates threesomes in this package.

This package, at the beggining (a months ago) generated  much polemic, so I've  decided make sounds  and animations more friendly, and my intention is to do, ALWAYS, consensual sex. Rough sex is rude, not rape, not torture, etc... I can make in this package sex rough, femdom, slapping, threesome  and normal sequences (not rough) because my patrons finally decide in polls.

PREVIEW:

Spoiler

DF UPDATE - Separate Package

FLOOR - ANAL

-Doggy Stand Rough - 01

-Doggy Stand Rough - 02

-Doggy Stand Rough - 03

-Doggy Stand Rough - 04

-Doggy Stand Rough - CLIMAX

PS: I want to see the acceptation for future updates. Next update can be ready soon.