Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

One small update adding the hip support ropes I was too inapt and lazy to actually get working last time. Simply overwrite the old SkewerFemale01.nif from the previous download with this new file.

I am sorry the ropes look so blocky and synthetic. I deliberately made them low poly (since the body mesh already has so many) and was hoping that vertex normal lighting would somewhat hide all those flat surfaces but I cannot get it to work like I want. All shader configurations I tried gave me completely black textures except this one and it lights the whole poly equally. Ah well. I am still adapting to Skyrim and its pitfalls.

Just ... just don't look to close and it'll work :blush:

About hair: I actually had a version with a hairdo but decided against using it because I thought the bonfires open flames should already have burned it away anyway. Creating a “smoldering” haircut is beyond my capabilities.

post-30598-13597879730107_thumb.jpg

CharredSkeeverUpdate.7z

About hair: I actually had a version with a hairdo but decided against using it because I thought the bonfires open flames should already have burned it away anyway. Creating a “smoldering” haircut is beyond my capabilities.

if you still have it on your pc, could you upload a version with hair, even if it isn't realistic? the fact that the skin still looks perfect doesn't really support the idea that the hair burned off. however, if you don't have it on your pc, don't worry about it.

undefined EDIT: What the Hell?! Why can't I post a message along with pictures?! The damn thing keeps cutting out my messages! EDIT: Okay, I've cooled off some. The gist of my original post here, was that hair doesn't seem to be a problem for girl-roast/roasted girl fans, as evidenced by these two examples. However, make that one example, if I can remove the one from Muki. I didn't get it from there directly, but still, I know that they asked people not to post their work on other sites, and I didn't remember that until later today. (Oh, I guess I can't remove it after all. I'm sorry, "Muki's Kitchen"!)

post-17399-13597879734599_thumb.jpg

post-17399-13597879734813_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry can someone re-up downloads likn? it say "file doesn't exist" for each file postet...thumbnails too :(

It is a site issue. Currently none of the downloads or attachments links is working. I hope they will fix it soon.

Everything is back to normal. Thanks to Ashal

Sorry it took me so long to answer.

Sadly I don't have any blend files of the version with hair anymore, since I nixed that idea pretty early on. I am sorry. The files I have left no longer include the armature (skeleton), so a newly imported hair would have to be manually aligned with the head. As I did some scaling too, that would probably be pretty fidgety to get right.

Call me a lazy bastard but I don't really feel like doing that ... especially since I am quite happy with the hairless version. However, I'll attach my Blender source file to this post, so anyone who feels like trying can do so. It is for Blender 249.2.

---

I have another small update: I finally figured out why I couldn't get the lighting of the rope right. It was a stupid mistake I made in Blender even before exporting the mesh, setting it up as a “solid” object instead of “smooth”, which separated all the faces on export. No wonder I couldn't get the shader to do proper vertex normal lighting with NifSkope :s

As with the previous update, simply replace the old SkewerFemale01.nif file with this new one. If you just tuned in, download the whole mod attached to post #42 and then replace the provided SkewerFemale01.nif with this new one.

post-30598-13597879937309_thumb.jpg

CharredSkeeverUpdate2.7z

Have fun

Well' date=' got it mostly working for now. The lighting is a bit dodgy so I may actually try to fix that at some stage. Install is the usual fair, meshes, textures and esp in the data folder, and make sure the esp is active.

ESP just sets the model and replaces the charred skeever hide harvest with charred human flesh.

To disable, just uncheck the esp.

---

Other stuff:

---

Body is the CBBE body, if you don't use CBBE the body may look odd. If people want a different version let me know and I may make it.

Hair is from Apachii's hair pack.

You're free to do whatever you want with this, as long as it fits with the sites rules.

[/quote']

Thank you so much!! ;)

yeah that picture is something i have been waiting for too >_< that or a sauce or honey covered girl with an apple in her mouth and a carrot up her ass <3 laying on a silver platter~ that maybe you could iteract with and eat then its rediced to a gorey skeleton~ and if your not hungry you can just use them as colorful decorations or dinner table center pieces~

undefined EDIT: Hey! I was replying to "Veralynn 777"! Well anyway, my reply was something like this: "Hi! Here's another example of something that I'd like to see in the game, perhaps as something to wear, or to see others wear." Since I had to edit anyway, I may as well add; You like the anal inserts? I prefer the vaginal ones myself. However, those tend to block the view of the part I want to see in the first place! By the way, "vagina" is Latin for "scabbard", so seeing a form of blade inserted would be apt! Like the ones that I've seen in some art where a chef is doing something, like preparing to carve. Oh, and for balance's sake, "penis" is Latin for "tail". (Hence why they used the term "phallus" to refer to the male sex organ. When I was growing up, I wondered why they had two words!) So knowing that, the phrase, "He tucked tail and ran away!" has a more apt meaning, while "chasing tail" gets a new meaning. But anyway, I'd like to know why I have problems with posting pictures and text at the same time!

post-17399-13597880110372_thumb.jpg

This is a great mod by the way. I don't post here very often (edit: or at all? O.o) but I like the way this looks. I haven't uploaded it yet... do you really get "Charred" human meat? my character is a cannibal so I use the "cannibal's feast" and have cooked human meat. (I always play at least one cannibal tho, ever since I first played Fallout). Otherwise, can someone see if this can be added to your home? I'd like to see it added to the Solitude home.

- M.

This is a great mod by the way. I don't post here very often (edit: or at all? O.o) but I like the way this looks. I haven't uploaded it yet... do you really get "Charred" human meat? my character is a cannibal so I use the "cannibal's feast" and have cooked human meat. (I always play at least one cannibal tho' date=' ever since I first played Fallout). Otherwise, can someone see if this can be added to your home? I'd like to see it added to the Solitude home.

- M.

[/quote']

What is the "Cannibal's Feast"???

undefined. EDIT: Damn it! Not again! Okay, one more try! I was trying to reply to Darsie! Hi, Darsie! I think "Cannibal's Feast" is a mod available over at "Skyrim Nexus", but I must've went with an alternative, because in my collection, I don't see that phrase used as a name. Instead I found, "Cannibalism ESP v0-2-4159-v0-2". Now I'd like to ask a question to go with Darsie's. What does he want to see in the Solitude home? :huh: The original spitted girls? The whole-rosted girl on a table? Or the girl serving her breasts on a tray? All of the above?

Lol. What would I love to see?

I don't know if I want any of these things in my own player home. I see my character as more a victim/survivor than a chef.

If we're chasing fantasies then a slavery mod that included Hills Meats as a possible destination for slaves (including yourself) would be good. In the short term though just seeing a couple of branches of Hills Meats around would be cool. But where would such a shop fit in to the Skyrim world?

Probably The Reach, deep within Forsworn Territory. Perhaps even in a Forsworn village (not that there are many).

This is a great mod by the way. I don't post here very often (edit: or at all? O.o) but I like the way this looks. I haven't uploaded it yet... do you really get "Charred" human meat? my character is a cannibal so I use the "cannibal's feast" and have cooked human meat. (I always play at least one cannibal tho' date=' ever since I first played Fallout). Otherwise, can someone see if this can be added to your home? I'd like to see it added to the Solitude home.

- M.

[/quote']

What is the "Cannibal's Feast"???

Yes, Sorry for the wait Darsie, meant to post a while back but Cannibal's Feast is a mod on Nexus.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4159

Of course, I thought it was awesome but the food can be somewhat broken. Then again, I haven't updated to v0.2 yet.

Anyway, I would personally not mind any of those things Leo Star Dragon mentioned. original spitted, whole roasted girl. Its a cannibal and you should be able to do such with your home, and possibly go in and get roasted human meat from it.

It may sound strange but its good for a character thats a cannibal.

Oh, and Darsie, that is a good idea as well. Hills meats. Nice idea. I'd do it if I knew how. :(

Oh hi, cannibalism thread. Didn't see you there.

That cannibal feast mod looks amazing. It's too bad it's no longer supported, I would have loved to see them take it further. I wonder if it's compatible with Souvenir Heads and Useful Parts. I love that mod for the ability to take heads, hands and other organs, as well as turn human flesh into leather. My PC and her followers all wear armor made from the skin of those we've slain.

As for the amputee aspect, isn't that impossible? I mean, you could make the arm invisible, but it would still be there and they'd equip weapons and shields to it, making them float around. If you could edit the skeleton to make it individual parts that can detach, then I'd have my dismemberment mod I've always wanted.

can someone make this a spell? greetings

Hi! Please pardon me for asking' date=' but uh, make what a spell? :huh:

[/quote']

Yea sorry, so brief, i mean that would be great if when you defeat your female enemies cast a spell and set them on the charred skeever cooking bar, excuse my bad english, greetings

Oh hi' date=' cannibalism thread. Didn't see you there.

That cannibal feast mod looks amazing. It's too bad it's no longer supported, I would have loved to see them take it further. I wonder if it's compatible with Souvenir Heads and Useful Parts. I love that mod for the ability to take heads, hands and other organs, as well as turn human flesh into leather. My PC and her followers all wear armor made from the skin of those we've slain.

As for the amputee aspect, isn't that impossible? I mean, you could make the arm invisible, but it would still be there and they'd equip weapons and shields to it, making them float around. If you could edit the skeleton to make it individual parts that can detach, then I'd have my dismemberment mod I've always wanted.

[/quote']

I have missed the dismemberment from deadly reflex mod. :D That and the combustible explosion spell was awesome.

Hey I have never seen Souvenir heads and Useful Parts. Could you give a link?

Glad you like the Cannibal mod, I love it too.

- M.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey I have never seen Souvenir heads and Useful Parts. Could you give a link?

Mukuro' date=' you didn't even try to find it, right?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14541

[/quote']

This is true, I didn't try HARD. At first I couldn't find it because I was typing the wrong thing and not even hitting it remotely close to what it was, but I found it. Just never said I did. :0

@ Leo Star Dragon 1: Exactly. This is the type of store I am talking about.

I never created a mod but this would be one I would do. maybe, since the parts aren't fully removable, take a few actors and put them in weird poses and have a guy behind a counter. Then they can sell food from cannibal's feast or any other cannibal mod.

That would work nicely, or at least until someone figures out how to dismember besides the head.