Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It should be so easy, but I tried to get them to add castration to SOS and got an emphatic--No!  You can't hardly get anyone to respond.  It would seem to be a swap with the castration added as a strap-on, schlong.   I had thought of trying for a while to do it but when time allows I always want to play the game.  I need a modder.  It would be so cool that after your babe is enslaved if she could seek revenge and castrate.  All with a fantastically gore group of animations.  Someone help with this call.

I would like to create a mod called hunt club!  It would have of course a hunt club.  In a dream world it would be an extension of paradise halls slavery with purchase, sales, and of course the hunt.   In theory it would pop an NPC fairly strong of various selections to hunt with some naked to armored.  Hunt your game, enslave or be enslaved.  Possible even having a former slave owner selected for a quest to hunt.  The hunt club could have a backstory with a magic spell to capture the selected NPC. 

I love your question.  We just need a master modder! 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for a comic which I believed was once shared here. It was about goblins invading skyrim, enslaving women and doing all kinds of fucked up stuff like eating most of them, some of the slaves had their legs and arms amputated and were attached to many things (big goblins, or just used as decoration). It was in Korean I believe and it starts with a white haired woman and her friend getting ambushed by a goblin riding a pony girl. Any help would be appreciated! 

On 2/27/2020 at 7:27 PM, Player80 said:

I'm looking for a comic which I believed was once shared here. It was about goblins invading skyrim, enslaving women and doing all kinds of fucked up stuff like eating most of them, some of the slaves had their legs and arms amputated and were attached to many things (big goblins, or just used as decoration). It was in Korean I believe and it starts with a white haired woman and her friend getting ambushed by a goblin riding a pony girl. Any help would be appreciated! 

it called goblins counterattack 
here is a link and in english too :https://e-hentai.org/g/1309298/290f6c0aaf/

20 hours ago, Funnybizness said:

Forgot why I loved Skyrim so much and then I looked through this thread and remembered exactly why. Thank you for the motivation!

1583386866302.png1583386987588.png1583387221024.png

https://redgifs.com/watch/smugimprobablebarnacle

https://redgifs.com/watch/horribleformaldartfrog

i really miss your mods and animations in fallout 4, your art style would be perfect there, did you ever think about working with fallout 4?

2 hours ago, TheShadowHunter said:

i really miss your mods and animations in fallout 4, your art style would be perfect there, did you ever think about working with fallout 4?

I tried and failed. I WISH I was able to figure it out though. I still have my saved game waiting for me to come back to if I ever figure out how to animate for it lol

2 hours ago, Funnybizness said:

I tried and failed. I WISH I was able to figure it out though. I still have my saved game waiting for me to come back to if I ever figure out how to animate for it lol

the fallout 4 mods made a good progress, now with AAF making animations for the fallout was easier than it was with Four-Play, if you still want to give fallout 4 a chance, in the download section of AAF has a guide for creating animations for him.

it would be an honor to have some of your work in the fallout .?

1 hour ago, TheShadowHunter said:

the fallout 4 mods made a good progress, now with AAF making animations for the fallout was easier than it was with Four-Play, if you still want to give fallout 4 a chance, in the download section of AAF has a guide for creating animations for him.

it would be an honor to have some of your work in the fallout .?

I think I'll give it another shot lol thanks by the way bc I didn't even know about it =]