Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

6 hours ago, Funnybizness said:

Oh they're not in there I use that esp for all my custom stuff. I didn't add them bc I keep most of my stuff exclusively for my vids. =(

Is there any chance that you will continue this project ???  :naughty:  Many people are looking forward to this MOD ?

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2019 at 2:35 PM, WhyAmIDoingThisRightNow said:

On topic of equippable macabre objects, what mod did you use for the gores in your videos/screenshots? Like open wounds, amputated heads/hands and such. Will you ever release such mod in the future?

Sorry if this request came outta nowhere, I love your gorey animation like gutfucking and such and would love to see them at their full potential

Apologies for not replying sooner ? I haven't been here in a long while. Ummm I use 3ds max to customize bodies. I think blender does the same and its free. I would love to create such a mod and I have lol but it caused my game to crash...but that was a while ago and I'm pretty sure I know what I did wrong so I will see if I can give them another shot. ?

On 2/24/2019 at 3:09 AM, poblivion said:

Is there any chance that you will continue this project ???  :naughty:  Many people are looking forward to this MOD ?

I tried and tried but the exporting process required a special script specifically for 3dsmax which I just couldn't find anywhere. I haven't given up hope tho...I will try searching forums to see if anyone has it or posted it. ?

4 hours ago, Funnybizness said:

I tried and tried but the exporting process required a special script specifically for 3dsmax which I just couldn't find anywhere. I haven't given up hope tho...I will try searching forums to see if anyone has it or posted it. ?

Maybe this can help?

11 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Maybe this can help?

Interesting, didn't knew I'd get a notification when someone links one of my topics.

Although the script funnybiz's talking about is not something I have in my guide. Mine is mainly written with the focus of 3DS Max 2012 in mind using the Havok content Tools exporter. If the Havok Content Tools is what funnybiz is looking for, he can send me a PM (still got the original installer files)

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/22/2019 at 2:11 PM, SirNibbles said:

Interesting, didn't knew I'd get a notification when someone links one of my topics.

Although the script funnybiz's talking about is not something I have in my guide. Mine is mainly written with the focus of 3DS Max 2012 in mind using the Havok content Tools exporter. If the Havok Content Tools is what funnybiz is looking for, he can send me a PM (still got the original installer files)

Thanks Sir! It's actually a script specifically for exporting paired animations for skyrim but I think it was only for 3ds max 2012 so I guess even if I found it I couldn't use it since I updated to 2014 =(

I don't know if this would be of any interest to anyone.  But I had this crazy peril idea and made up a kind of peril armor piece.  If I knew how to write scripts I could possibly get it to "work" like it should with the peril having consequences.  Here's a pic of the model I made, sorry for the low quality textures.

20190523071751_1.jpg

1 hour ago, wishnot4 said:

I don't know if this would be of any interest to anyone.  But I had this crazy peril idea and made up a kind of peril armor piece.  If I knew how to write scripts I could possibly get it to "work" like it should with the peril having consequences.  Here's a pic of the model I made, sorry for the low quality textures.

Hide contents

20190523071751_1.jpg

Hey what is that that she's in? It looks painful ?

6 minutes ago, Funnybizness said:

It's a breast guillotine peril.  If I could figure out how to make the trap play an animation when activated by an enemy or something like that it would spring the blade up and plop, plop.  I'm not really into the gore aspect of it, but the peril is something that interests me.  I know how to add some animations to objects but not how to have them only play in one instance.  And I haven't gone to the trouble of making the "after" effect.  If you are interested in the mesh, I can upload a copy.

On 5/24/2019 at 9:38 AM, Funnybizness said:

Hi Funnybizness, I recently signed up as your patreon. I think the discord invite link has expired. Do you mind updating it for us. Love your content. 

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 7:38 PM, Funnybizness said:

On 5/23/2019 at 7:43 PM, wishnot4 said:

It's a breast guillotine peril.  If I could figure out how to make the trap play an animation when activated by an enemy or something like that it would spring the blade up and plop, plop.  I'm not really into the gore aspect of it, but the peril is something that interests me.  I know how to add some animations to objects but not how to have them only play in one instance.  And I haven't gone to the trouble of making the "after" effect.  If you are interested in the mesh, I can upload a copy.

Dear mother of god, if you guys get something like this working that would be tits. Seriously tho- We need more peril animations/wearables and the like... something that if you get stuck in, it really could be "GAME OVER" if you cant get it off in time... Choker? Chastity belt autofuck knife? Breast thingy - Like all that shit - If only.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, shunter said:

I have Zaz 8.0. Any idea how to actually trigger the animation?

1) player.additem 1100491E 1   

2) player.sae zazapc301

ANIMATIONS:

zazapc301

zazapc302

zazapc303

zazapc304

zazapc305

zazapc306

See this thread for instructions

On 8/11/2019 at 2:36 AM, poblivion said:

1) player.additem 1100491E 1   

2) player.sae zazapc301

ANIMATIONS:

zazapc301

zazapc302

zazapc303

zazapc304

zazapc305

zazapc306

Thanks. The second command worked just fine, but the "additem" did not, because I assume your load order is different than mine, so the item ID is also different. Mind giving me the item's name? I could look it up on the console or on T5E.

9 hours ago, shunter said:

Thanks. The second command worked just fine, but the "additem" did not, because I assume your load order is different than mine, so the item ID is also different. Mind giving me the item's name? I could look it up on the console or on T5E.

You can use mod additemmenu and then search by name.

enb 2019_08_11 07_44_09_52.jpg