Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

A while back some guy made a thread on the Nexus requesting a vore related mod that replaced the skeever with something similar to this

roasting.jpg

I was super happy to see another with a similar interest but I'm pretty sure you guys know how that went down with others in that community. I figured since you're a community full of talented modders, perhaps someone has already or could do something like this.

As for the amputees and scars, its not really sexual or anything, so I'm not sure why I even put it in this section, its more for realism reasons. I've literally put Lydia through 30 or more dragon attacks and it'd be cool if at one point her body became battle scarred and she was missing a leg or arm or had them replaced with Dwemer hardware.

[spoiler=Hey girl ;)] 80734583.jpg

There's mods like Osare Automail, but it be cool if it were expanded a little more. Scarred bodies would more be like a an edited body texture, which is a little more easier, but I totally suck at though XD

I think I'm rambling.

From what I understood the bodyparts (arms legs and stuff) aren't separate therefore it is hard to remove/amputate arms and legs like in fallout 3 (new vegas). Therefore amputees arent likely to make it for quite some time (and as the animations would all be made anew for a character with an amputation I doubt it will be made.)

There are some weird creatures planned for the slaversguildmod so you might like them? Like the deepwater slimemould http://skyrimslavers.wikia.com/wiki/Creatures

And if I understood correctly you don't want all the skeever to change, only those on a spit? I can't do that but it does seem easier than the other requests.

And about the scars I think there is a mod that gives you a bodysuit with the scars from the murder in windhelm quest. But I can't find it anymore.

Would have to be some sort of armour to get that working. Steampunk limbs does sound awesome though (I love all thing steampunk, so you can imagine my thoughts on the Dwemer :) )

The skeever thing is very much possible. Can't for the life of me import skeleton.nif into blender to do proper poses though. That along with materials grief (I just copied the skeever material) Can't wait for some decent blender tools.

post-922-13597875942455_thumb.jpg

@Ghjkl: Evilrunner's got the right idea. It is possible if you make the missing limb equippable like armor. You know how sometimes people complain about some armor making certain parts of their body disappear? I figured maybe that could be applied here, only there's a bloody/bandaged/healed over stump at the end. I don't care about the animations part. I don't mind no custom animations. I just want it for cosmetic reasons. Possibly to apply to wounded soldiers and possible other npcs that are either bedridden or sitting all the time.

Also I don't mean as a replacer for all of them. Maybe just as a resource to put in player homes or even just Reachcliff Cave

I don't really expect my requests to be fulfilled, I'm just throwing my ideas out their for the hell of it.

@evilrunner: Same here. I haven't touched meshes for this reason. There are work-arounds, but they're a big pain in the ass. That looks awesome lol. I was thinking textures sort of like what Glosstech does for characters. Makes them look more 'succulent' XD

texture on that was actually just the skeever one. I mucked up the materials when I exported quite a bit, so didn't bother changing anything.

If I can figure out how to get a decent skeleton into blender I can have a bash at finishing it properly though. It's not something I'd want to use, but it's simple enough.

Please don't think I am being a dick or anything hehe I just can't help but say this. It's Skewer not skeever. :D Skeever are the rats IN skyrim :D

Thank you for the English lesson, despite the fact that I wasn't referring to the skewer. I was referring to what was being cooked on the spit, which is a Skeever. A SKEWERED SKEEVER!

Fucking unintentional tongue twisters.

I managed to get the skeleton into blender earlier (except the feet for some odd reason) Decided to give your first request a go for the hell of it, way too long later I made some progress at least. (I know the cause of the dark body parts). Can't for the life of me get any glossiness to work though.

Probably the weirdest mod I've ever done too :P

post-922-13597875965903_thumb.jpg

Well, got it mostly working for now. The lighting is a bit dodgy so I may actually try to fix that at some stage. Install is the usual fair, meshes, textures and esp in the data folder, and make sure the esp is active.

ESP just sets the model and replaces the charred skeever hide harvest with charred human flesh.

To disable, just uncheck the esp.

---

Other stuff:

---

Body is the CBBE body, if you don't use CBBE the body may look odd. If people want a different version let me know and I may make it.

Hair is from Apachii's hair pack.

You're free to do whatever you want with this, as long as it fits with the sites rules.

post-922-13597876003521_thumb.jpg

CharredSkeeverReplacer.7z

Glad you like it :) Hope your house mod goes ok, I was addicted to them in Oblivion. Must have had about 30 of them in all. Would be interested to see if you made anything. If you want anything else feel free to give a shout.

I can see about doing a UNP version as well. I'll be slotting it around my New Vegas and (in development) Skyrim maternity stuff, so it may be a few days :)

Thank you ^^

First thing I have to do is get over my fear of maneuvering around in the rendering window and boring tutorials. So far the only thing I've done is create followers (I made a sexy zombie girl that had super strength and pukes :D), tweaked item drops, make standalone armors with people's textures, and other easy stuff.

If you need any help with the small tedious stuff I'll gladly pitch in :D

Thank you ^^

First thing I have to do is get over my fear of maneuvering around in the rendering window and boring tutorials. So far the only thing I've done is create followers (I made a sexy zombie girl that had super strength and pukes :D)' date=' tweaked item drops, make standalone armors with people's textures, and other easy stuff.

[/quote']

Did you ever get the bloodbowl and sculpture meshes sorted?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you ^^

First thing I have to do is get over my fear of maneuvering around in the rendering window and boring tutorials. So far the only thing I've done is create followers (I made a sexy zombie girl that had super strength and pukes :D)' date=' tweaked item drops, make standalone armors with people's textures, and other easy stuff.

[/quote']

Did you ever get the bloodbowl and sculpture meshes sorted?

Sort of :D. I've just strayed away from that for a bit cos someone else wanted to contribute to the mod as well. That and the whole thing just pissed me off XD. I try to learn too much all at once lol

Well' date=' got it mostly working for now. The lighting is a bit dodgy so I may actually try to fix that at some stage. Install is the usual fair, meshes, textures and esp in the data folder, and make sure the esp is active.

ESP just sets the model and replaces the charred skeever hide harvest with charred human flesh.

To disable, just uncheck the esp.

---

Other stuff:

---

Body is the CBBE body, if you don't use CBBE the body may look odd. If people want a different version let me know and I may make it.

Hair is from Apachii's hair pack.

You're free to do whatever you want with this, as long as it fits with the sites rules.

[/quote']

That looks amazing! I love the way she's bound to the spit. Is there a way you could roll her eyes back in her head and make her skin look a bit more...cooked?

a retexture of this would be good' date=' with blood and nudity.

also i saw these rarely, it would be good to see stormcloaks impaled at imperial camps and around roads

[/quote']

This. So totally this.

Thats really nice' date=' but how about impaled and crucified bodys?

I think imperials should be punish stormcloak rebels like that.

[/quote']

And this!