View File

[Description]
Institute style slave collars, shackles and chastity belt in multiple colours and matching card keys.
Colours; White, Black, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Pink and grey.

This is intended as a modders resource (hence what category its in) so the included esp was used for testing.
But with that said if you want to use it (before a modder makes use of it) you can get it by console.

Some other things to note, the light uses a glow map and has textures/materials set up for red and green versions, default being yellow.
The colour of the collars are also handled by material swaps so there is only one of each model type (Male, female, GRD, key) in the mesh folder.
There's a second ground nif for the collar that's in an open position.

Also included the meshes in .obj and .fbx format (the .objs should still be in quads)

[update]
From V3 to V4;
Added chastity belts.
From V2 to V3;
Added shackles for wrists and ankles.
Upped the specular so the metal parts have more shine to them.
Ground files work better in collision detection. (ie. you can shoot and walk in to them and they move)
The light part of the nif points to the glow map for its albedo, so it matches with the other colour variants.

[bugs]
The shackles have not been exporting as expected.
The female ankle came out perfect but the others did not.
I ended up reducing the poly count to alleviate the problem.
Once i find a solution i will replace the lower poly ones.

Wrists clip with the pipboy.
[Permissions]
Free to take and use.

They look awesome in game, and the Swipe Key cards are perfect too. Tommorrow I get some bugs sorted in collar operation locking and door interaction etc.

No rush, but I also realised I need grey color as well for unassigned collars. Grey might also be a popular color for other users I suspect.

My Institute mod will have them change color telling the wearer which bit of the Institute they are assigned to, but there will be periods of un assignment too. Hopefully I can release an Alpha by the end of the week :)

Looks great I have a question is there a way to mirror the key card in something like outfit studio? The reason why is that I am making a outfit out of the collars and key for a outfit for my female skyrim character. I am making left and right collars and giving them left and right keys but without being able to mirror the key the one will not match the other one. One set of the keys I'm trying to make a pair of nipple rings. Left one looks fine right one looks weird. Might just have to give her one nipple ring for now.

The male and female collar after being exported in .OBJ format blew up in outfit studio the female was really bad while the male one only had 1 spot. So I threw them into DAZ studio and export them back out which fixed it. The female one had a piece missing which is normal on stuff in outfit studio the male one came out nice.

Keep up the great work.

but I also realised I need grey color as well for unassigned collars. Grey might also be a popular color for other users I suspect.

Done, added to the V2.7z

Looks great I have a question is there a way to mirror the key card in something like outfit studio? The reason why is that I am making a outfit out of the collars and key for a outfit for my female skyrim character. I am making left and right collars and giving them left and right keys but without being able to mirror the key the one will not match the other one. One set of the keys I'm trying to make a pair of nipple rings. Left one looks fine right one looks weird. Might just have to give her one nipple ring for now.

The male and female collar after being exported in .OBJ format blew up in outfit studio the female was really bad while the male one only had 1 spot. So I threw them into DAZ studio and export them back out which fixed it. The female one had a piece missing which is normal on stuff in outfit studio the male one came out nice.

Keep up the great work.

I added the meshes in obj and fbx exported from max, tested them in OS and they import intact (fbx being the better of the 2 in this case)

And as for mirroring the card keys in OS, i don't think you can, plus i'm guessing you only want the chain piece mirrored and the card flipped like so

rvo3so94xd355ww7g.jpg

That way the logo side faces out and the magnetic strip side in, so i have a flipped version in the obj/fbx folder along with the normal one.

Yeap that is exactly correct. A ring and key card that are flipped and mirror the original key card. So far I have quite a few collar and keys added all over the body. It's just the right one for the right breast doesn't look right.

post-25667-0-41569200-1471814342_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-09478500-1471814357_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-81893300-1471814373_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-54833600-1471814387_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-78815100-1471814400_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-26719200-1471814414_thumb.jpg

This is what the collar looked like after exporting the collar out of the nif in .OBJ format. Importing it into DAZ and then back out fixed whatever it was that was causing it.

post-25667-0-06250300-1471814729_thumb.jpg

Yeap that is exactly correct. A ring and key card that are flipped and mirror the original key card. So far I have quite a few collar and keys added all over the body. It's just the right one for the right breast doesn't look right.

This is what the collar looked like after exporting the collar out of the nif in .OBJ format. Importing it into DAZ and then back out fixed whatever it was that was causing it.

Oh wow that's a cool idea wearable keycards dangling from the collar, but of course they wouldn't be able to open the collar, just doors, especially since my scientist catsuits have no pockets, could have other things dangling from them too like cauterisers, tri-tools, dildoes :)

@Halstrom

I thought that looked like a good spot for the key as well as you could use it to mess with the wearer because even though the key is there to open their collar there is no way for them to use it as the scanner to use the key card on is on the back of their collar and tampering with the collar to try to remove the key card could result in the collar blowing up.

You could also make two male versions to place on the dicks of the male slaves one for the erect and one for flaccid. They would be less likely to run away or disobey if they know that their dick could blow up at any minute.  :D

post-25667-0-95701000-1471831272_thumb.jpg

ujwlc8dcr20avg97g.jpg

For the wrists and ankles.

Nice, though I'm thinking the "attachment rings" are either too big or too many?

I was also thinking, can you make an open version of the collar and these as their GO file? Maybe if it was at 90 degrees some one might even make an animation file for equipping it one day.

Then when you get really bored and run out of things to make there's always a waist belt and chastity belt variation :)

Knowing nothing about material swaps when asking this, but can there be a separate color for the LED so it could have glow and change color to show status?

I'll try to get some screen shots today, I'm just having some communications issues getting collars to talk to my automatic doors :)

Nice, though I'm thinking the "attachment rings" are either too big or too many?

wn89iy7zzbphz3y7g.jpg

Shrunk them down a bit, And can be removed completely with little effort if need be.

I was also thinking, can you make an open version of the collar and these as their GO file? Maybe if it was at 90 degrees some one might even make an animation file for equipping it one day.

Yep can do that, was going to do it that way at first but though it might look odd with it being static.

Then when you get really bored and run out of things to make there's always a waist belt and chastity belt variation :)

Waist was going to be next once i had an idea of how it would look, but building it so it fits with a chastity belt sounds like a good idea.

Knowing nothing about material swaps when asking this, but can there be a separate color for the LED so it could have glow and change color to show status?

There are 3 textures and corresponding material files in red, green and yellow in the .7z.

p77y381d9ddh8br7g.jpg

How i've been using them is when adding a nif (eg; in an armour addon) you can select a material to replace the texture with (assuming you set up a material swap file in the CK first)

I was only using material swap like a texture set for skyrim, so i don't have to have a hundred nifs that need to be edited every update.

No idea if you can trigger one to swap any other way (i don't see why not though).

Cool, will play around with that too later then, still hitting head against wall with my collar to door coms problems :)

Do you need script help on that?

Cool, will play around with that too later then, still hitting head against wall with my collar to door coms problems :)

Do you need script help on that?

I have a script ok, but I'm trying to get a way to pass "CollarHasSecurityLevel2" to my Doors Activator Scripts, I'm trying Keywords now, I think my main problem so far is getting the objectmod "SecurityChipLevel2" to work as part of the collar. I failed with enchantments and armor tokens so far, just learning by pain, making slow progress and learning heaps of reading how object mods etc work :)

A mod request:

Please create another sexy jewelry mod base on the Metal Collar from the mod GITS Motoko Kusanagi a Sexy White Outfit Dress which can found at the Fallout 4 Nexus clothing site.

If can give the mod creator some well coming credits.

Add some jewelry parts to the body such as the Belly, the Armlets, the Leglets, the Wristlets and the Bracelets.

Can be mix together with one neck collar at the lower neck part which is longer a bit and the other at the top neck as a neck choker which is shorter in length.

Having some options to pile them up like One, Two, Three or Four of them together and can adjust the thickness.

As well have some options on the armor crafting menu to change it's color textures to other colors like Platinum, Silver, Yellow Gold, Rose Gold & etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for strange question, but how can I know, what I have to write to console to get it? I'm totally new in FO4 and it's mods, so don't know anything.

So how to get it in the game? By console? What should I input then? THX

Type, "help collar 4" and/or "help ankle 4" and/or "help wrist 4" (without the "") to find the IDs of the ones you want.

They will be listed above the input box and you can use the "page up" and "page down" keys on your keyboard to scroll the list.

Then type "player.additem (ID here) 1" to place it in you inventory, replacing (ID here) with the ID of the one you want, (again without the "" or the ())  also note that the 1 at the end is the quantity you want so if you want 2 put 2.