Fallout 4 Ada Wong Resident Evil 6 mod

UPDATE: AdaWongHeadUpload2.zip : Now it looks a bit better than the screenshot below.

Mod that adds Ada Wong's head.

Tried to make the head compatible with the base body. Looking for someone who can seamlessly join the base neckparts with the headmesh and create blended?! textures. Please please let me know ! 

Here is the link to more details about the neck problem: 

You are free to edit it and make it better as long as you upload yours here on loverslab.
3ds max file is also included. Feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

AdaWongSpy.7z is the Ada armor. 

How to get:
go to console,
help AdaWong 4 (find the AdaWongHead's id)
player.additem id 1

Hope you enjoy!

---Patch Note---

AdaWongHeadUpload2.zip :  Editted texture for the neck. It seems a bit better now.  But the rear neck still has visible neckseam problem

2ppzl3q.jpg

f3gs47.jpg

AdaWongHeadUpload.zip

AdaWongSpy.7z

AdaWongHeadUpload2.zip

I don't think one can create the same exact looking Ada Wong with the creation tool.

True, but you could still pull off a satisfactory result with it. Simply nail her "I'm a mysterious person and i'm cool as fuck" expression and bam, instant Ada Wong lookalike.

5gOOUyN0.jpg

P54mTyDq.jpg

Btw thanks for sharing her RE6 clothes, been looking for this for a while now. The only things missing from it is her long black gloves and some minor quality polishing.

I don't think one can create the same exact looking Ada Wong with the creation tool.

True, but you could still pull off a satisfactory result with it. Simply nail her "I'm a mysterious person and i'm cool as fuck" expression and bam, instant Ada Wong lookalike.

5gOOUyN0.jpg

P54mTyDq.jpg

Btw thanks for sharing her RE6 clothes, been looking for this for a while now. The only things missing from it is her long black gloves and some minor quality polishing.

You are welcome ! That's pretty impressive preset. Any chance you can share it with us?

5gOOUyN0.jpg

P54mTyDq.jpg

You are welcome ! That's pretty impressive preset. Any chance you can share it with us?

Here. You need asian face enhanced version 1.23, misc hairstyles and Simple clean face for woman. Not sure if the preset could give the same look for your char, first time posting a face preset you see.

Btw, i noticed that there's a glaring problem when you sneak with the outfit in 1st person, at least in my game. Thank fuck it's easy to fix. I've post my fix too in case you need it.

Ada Wong Face Preset.rar

AdaWongSpy1stPersonFix.rar

Here. You need asian face enhanced version 1.23, misc hairstyles and Simple clean face for woman. Not sure if the preset could give the same look for your char, first time posting a face preset you see.

Btw, i noticed that there's a glaring problem when you sneak with the outfit in 1st person, at least in my game. Thank fuck it's easy to fix. I've post my fix too in case you need it.

Thank you so much !

Do I need the RaceMenu as well? to load the preset file?

UPDATE: I got it to load the preset with RaceMenu but looks kind of different from your screenshot.

Have you installed any eyebrows/eyes or lips mods?

Do you think you can upload a game save file ? 

Oh my gaaah i forgot to tell you that i use makeup eyebrows and True Eyes.

nah i'm pretty sure i don't have anything that alters lips.

umm, uploading my save file would only yield the same result. plus if you don't have the exact same load order as mine, it might broke the hell outta yer game. Not worth the risk man.

Tell me again if something still looks wrong.

umm, uploading my save file would only yield the same result. plus if you don't have the exact same load order as mine, it might broke the hell outta yer game. Not worth the risk man.

If worked great. Thank you.

You're welcome. When you finally add her black gloves to the outfit, don't forget to merge it to my 1st person mesh fix. Just the gloves only, nothing else.

Or at least keep the gloves to a seperate branch of mesh inside the outfit's nif (if you do added them) so i could merge the gloves to my 1stperson mesh myself.

You're welcome. When you finally add her black gloves to the outfit, don't forget to merge it to my 1st person mesh fix. Just the gloves only, nothing else.

Or at least keep the gloves to a seperate branch of mesh inside the outfit's nif (if you do added them) so i could merge the gloves to my 1stperson mesh myself.

Okay, I will try

Okay, I will try

Yoo, i've remove lots of clipping from the whole suit and move the boots up so it won't sink into the ground anymore.

Here's the fixed suit, you're welcome.

FOutfitHH.nif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

5gOOUyN0.jpg

P54mTyDq.jpg

I've installed all the mods you mentioned but I still got this face

post-59551-0-01442300-1488707708_thumb.png

You need asian face enhanced version 1.23, misc hairstyles and Simple clean face for woman.

i think you might forgot to install what i've linked above.

You mean asian face enhanced version 1.23, misc hairstyles, Simple clean face for woman, makeup eyebrows and True Eyes? I've installed all of them.

reallyreallyreally late answer sorry 'bout that, pc got borked to hell.

Nah nah, just the one i've linked above^^^, the blue colored text. The one that supposed to replace the normals for type 2 and type 4 of eye/nose/face/etc with a muuuch more smoother normals.

If you're really sure that this one is installed correctly, then try manually switch every face type to either type 2 or type 4 after applying my preset.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

To get the armor you must open the console;

help adaspy 4

This will give you a base id with an ARMO tag, which you will use with the following command;

player.additem baseid

I highly recommend Kumamon's fixed mesh. It's only too bad there is no bodyslide for this outfit.

• 3 weeks later...