What you're working on actually sounds really interesting; maybe I won't have to bite the bullet

and make my own mod for this kind of content...  Just this morning I was standing in the shower

thinking 'you can't shove a plug up someone's ass and leave it there for weeks on end without

killing them'. :lol:

I'm looking forward to some nice, mature, realistic dialog from you ;)

Don't forget about thane bryling at your service needs a sub sometimes npc:-) I would rather play with her and gisli than erikur... erikur needs a knife in the back so he can die just like everyone else he killed before here and there.

Suvaris runs that other trading company in windhelm and it is kinda hard to steal her log book as part of that quest for the east empire company so getting a chance to steal that while playing with her would be better. Her trading company is just empty space doing nothing by default so perfect for all kinds mods and she does work there during the day if by work you mean just sitting there and not moving. There is a good opportunity to turn that into a spank and screw the nord party for the dark elves hehe:-)

The east empire trading company mission to clear out japhets folly gets you a female imperial npc as a follower afterward. She seems to live at that warehouse in windhelm after the mission. Either use that guy that works in there for special dialogue or her but she is a follower after that mission. Basically they both could give the dialogue about the empire needs relief women for their soldiers and are willing to pay well for sluts that put out on a regular basis. So somewhere in the east empire warehouse there could be a one room space for some random imperial soldier to bang the player and sometimes it would be either or both that female follower and that guy running the place.

About banning and the other cannibals in markarth, I think I'm not the only one that just kills them off as part of that namira quest. I mean cannibals eeewwww! I have my housecarl wait at the doorway of that room with a really good bow and then when eola wants me to take the first bite I smack her to piss her off then kill her and the others as they attack while my housecarl picks them off with the bow. The priest guy used to never get up during the fight but now he pops up real quick and gets in the way of me killing them all. I swear there used to be dialogue with eola before trying to eat that guy but now there is none I think the unofficial patch does that.

Just have a few things I'd like to throw out there.

#1.  Perhaps a change log so people know what's been added?

#2.  Possibly a scene with Irileth to possibly take some of the stress away from dealing with the Jarl.

#3.  And finally an idea that I thought might be kinda fun would be with the Kahjiit trading caravans,  some humiliation from being led by them to the next town and possibly being put on display to "draw in" customers (and probably getting a cut of any profits afterwards).

Just some ideas I had floating around in my head.

Just have a few things I'd like to throw out there.

#1.  Perhaps a change log so people know what's been added?

#2.  Possibly a scene with Irileth to possibly take some of the stress away from dealing with the Jarl.

#3.  And finally an idea that I thought might be kinda fun would be with the Kahjiit trading caravans,  some humiliation from being led by them to the next town and possibly being put on display to "draw in" customers (and probably getting a cut of any profits afterwards).

Just some ideas I had floating around in my head.

The only thing that's 'changed' is I've removed the beta status.  If there was something wrong with the mod I'd have heard about it by now.  :P

The mod is being expanded and I have a few quests completed.  Once I get to a point where there is enough content to justify another release that will be done as a separate mod with it's own page.  This is growing far beyond just basic comments quests.

Concerning Jarls and their courts; not going to touch those for a few reasons; mainly all of the vanilla quests tied to them.

I like the Khajiit caravan idea but there is a major problem in traveling with them; their camps won't spawn if the PC is standing there.  Their controlling quests are event triggered by player location change.  If you have ever walked up on their camp sites and they are just standing on an empty lot talking that means you entered the cell around the same time they did.  Travelling with them and being displayed as a 'shop ware' would be fun, the game just won't allow it to happen.  That's a really good idea too.  Now I'm kinda bummed it won't work.

I like the Khajiit caravan idea but there is a major problem in traveling with them; their camps won't spawn if the PC is standing there.  Their controlling quests are event triggered by player location change.  If you have ever walked up on their camp sites and they are just standing on an empty lot talking that means you entered the cell around the same time they did.  Travelling with them and being displayed a 'shop ware' would be fun, the game just won't allow it to happen.  That's a really good idea too.  Now I'm kinda bummed it won't work.

Well as for the "Shop Ware" could still be possible once they are set up outside of a town,  and as for the traveling that could be simply changed with a simple little "errand" where you have to go into the town (as either an advertisement or to go get items while in a possible state of undress) since the towns won't let the Khajiit enter the towns.

While I'm sad about Irileth not being a possibility (I really love the dunmer) perhaps an idea that was mentioned before could still be used.   The idea that was mentioned was with the lovely dunmer woman in Windhelm that gets harassed by the nord douche.   The idea of simply being able to offer her some type of either relief or just offering yourself to improve her mood / self-esteem could end up being kinda fun,  heck maybe a possibility of multiple degrees of what the PC is willing to offer to do could be a fun expansion in the future.

O_O    I also just thought of another idea that could also go along the same lines as the Khajiit idea for "Advertisement"......any of the shopkeepers / blacksmiths (that don't have quests) could be an interesting idea as well for those that might want to use their submissive nature to make a few septiums.

• 2 months later...

I do hope mod development is still progressing, as I look forward to seeing what this grows into.  :D

Are the dialogues modified for male player characters, and if not could they be?

I've been hoping for a male-on-male (either completely, or as an option) dom-sub mod that was something like Submissive Lola but went even further, and incorporated the "make the pet a fuck toy for followers and/or the public" like Pet Collar.  Any possibility of that in what you're working on?

• 2 months later...

I'm in the mood playing Skyrim again and will try this mod now, just a short question i hope somebody can answer me: The description says it triggers comments for NPCs who can comment about the player beeing naked. I wonder, is No naked comments a problem when using this mod? I guess i would hardly notice, except getting less comments, but of course i want them all, except the vanilla ones. ;)

I'm in the mood playing Skyrim again and will try this mod now, just a short question i hope somebody can answer me: The description says it triggers comments for NPCs who can comment about the player beeing naked. I wonder, is No naked comments a problem when using this mod? I guess i would hardly notice, except getting less comments, but of course i want them all, except the vanilla ones. ;)

The Pet Collar comments by NPCs are not tied to anything vanilla.  The comments are governed by a new quest, with new scripts and new global values.  Even if you have a mod that disables vanilla comments about being naked this mod will still work.

The Pet Collar comments by NPCs are not tied to anything vanilla.  The comments are governed by a new quest, with new scripts and new global values.  Even if you have a mod that disables vanilla comments about being naked this mod will still work.

Thank you for your quick answer, just wanted to be sure i don't have to disable the other mod, i don't know enough about modding if it would make a difference. :)

And of course for creating this mod! I've read that you have plans for addons to this, are they still in work?