View File

Pet Collar Comments

Note!!!
As there have been no reports of issues where the mod is not working, conflicts, or other Bethesda/Skyrim stupidity this mod is no longer in Beta. I am considering this manifestation as a 'stand alone that works as intended'. Extensions, expansions and addons to this mod will be handled on upcoming separate or individual mod pages. For those of you following the mod, sorry for the multiple updates. For whatever reason LL will not register font and color changes without redoing the whole fucking page...every time I change something.

What does this do?
If you have the Pet Collar equipped NPCs will comment on your being collared. The comments aren’t degrading for the most part. Mainly, NPCs simply wonder out loud why you’re wearing a collar, but depending on the voice type and Factions involved they might be a little blunt, but nothing they say will be out of character for that particular voice type.

What does the mod change or add?
It doesn’t ‘change’ anything and no vanilla quests or NPCs were altered to make this work. There are two new world interaction commenting quests with new globals. The mod does not rely on vanilla quests or scripts. You can install or remove the mod at leisure and it won’t break anything...in theory anyway.
Any NPC with a shared voice type or unrestricted dialogue can make a collar comment. The soldiers at the Civil War camps will also comment, with the very remote chance of your character being used. You’re wearing a slut collar and you’re standing in the middle of a military camp. What did you think would happen?

How does this work? (The Details)
If an NPC has a voice type or Faction that allows them to comment on your character being naked or wearing College robes they will also comment about the Pet Collar. The comments will appear as Hello statements or when you activate an NPC who has the lines available.
The commenting quests have an internal timer set to one game hour. Once an NPC comments on you being collared the quest stops and no other NPCs will be able to comment until the timer runs out. Once that happens the comments start again. Rinse/Repeat.
The collar comments to not interfere with the vanilla world interaction quests in any way. An NPC might comment about you being collared and also comment about you being naked or wearing College robes.
This mod does NOT change guard dialogues or those of enemy factions like bandits or necromancers. Both Defeat and Submit have dialogue for enemy factions and fucking with the guard dialogues is just asking for trouble. If it doesn’t need to be changed or if changing it breaks something...then don’t change it if you don’t have to.

Load Order
No matter where you have Pet Collar stacked, this mod needs to be after it. Otherwise it won't work or your game will crash on load.

Future Plans
I’m treating Pet Collar as a framework, not a stand alone mod. Pet Collar Comments is simply the ground work for me to integrate that framework into the game world the way I want it to be.
Next on the agenda is Faction specific comments and some interaction between the NPCs and the player. For instance, if you’re wearing a pet collar maybe Vex from the Thieve’s Guild will make you lick her boots. Or maybe Phinis at the College has his lecherous eye on you. We’ll see.
Eventually I will integrate Followers with additional dialogue where you can be their submissive little toy.

Credits
Yurik, Ashal, the DD team, etc.

Permissions and What-Not
Nothing I make goes to Nexus. Period.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/20/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Pet Collar and all of its prerequisits
  • Special Edition Compatible

Comments made by most NPCs

Argonian femaleale

“It wears a collar.  Is it a slave?"

Argonian Male

“It wears a collar.  That means it is a slave, or it wants to be one.”

Brute Male

“A collar.  That's pretty hot.”

Child Female

“Hey lady, what's that thing around your neck?”

Child Male

“Haha!  You're wearing a collar!  Like a dog!”

Commander Female

“What is that around your neck?  Are you a pervert?”

Commander Male

“What are you, the entertainment?”

Commoner Female

“That's an interesting...umm..accessory you're wearing.”

Commoner Male

“A collar?  Really?”

Condescending Female

“Are you a slut by nature, or is this something you've had to work at?”

Condesceneding Male

“I see the collar.  Where's the leash?”

Coward Female

“They're making you wear that, aren't they?”

Coward Male

“A collar?  And you weren't smart enough to run?”

Dark Elf Female

“Either you were forced to wear that collar, or...hmmm.  Interesting.”

Drunk Male

“I must be seeing things.  Is that a collar around your neck?”

Even-toned Female

“Why are you wearing a collar?  That's just weird.”

Even-toned Male

“That collar.  It suits you.”

Haughty Elf Female

“You're obviously a slave.  And deservedly so.”

Huaghty Elf Male

“Slave girl.”

Khajiit Female

“This one thinks you are someone's pet.”

Khajiit Male

“It wears a collar like a dog.  Maybe it likes it from behind as well.”

Nord Female

“Maybe next time you'll listen to your menfolk and stay home.”

Nord Male

“I guess you don't know how to listen.”

Old Grumpy Female

“Wearing something like that in public.  Shame on you.”

Old Grumpy Male

“I bet your parents are proud having a collared slut for a daughter.”

Old Kindly Female

“I remember being young and wild.  Not as wild as you though.”

Old Kindly Male

“I wish I were young again.”

Orc Female

“Whoever made that collar needs more practice.”

Shrill Female

“A collar?!  You're wearing a collar!”

Sly Cynical Male

“A collar?  Do you like being spanked too?”

Sultry Female

“Wearing that in the bedroom, definitely.  In public?  Well maybe...”

Soldier Male (Imperial Soldiers encountered anywhere)

“What, are you some sort of barbarian fuck toy?”

Young Eager Female

“Are you sure you should be wearing that in public?  People might get the wrong idea.”

Young Eager Male

“Seeing you in that collar is giving me ideas...”

Comments made by soldiers in military camps

*each of these options has an equal chance of being said by the NPCs

Imperial Faction

“You don't look like you're here to cook and do the laundry.”

“What's the collar for?  Are you our new camp bitch?”

“It's about time Tulius sent us some real entertainment.”

“I'm not waiting.”  (If they say this it will initiate sex with the player as victim.)

Stormcloak Faction

“When you're done servicing the lads there's wood to be chopped and pots to be scrubbed.”

“Are you going to cry like the last one did?”

“I've never ploughed a she-elf.” (player is any type of vanilla elf)

“That's what I like to see.  Nothing like a Nord wench to make a man feel whole.” (player is Nord)

“Orders be damned!  I'm going first!”   (If they say this it will initiate sex with the player as victim.)

i like this idea

I haven't discussed any details with Yurik yet, but I have 'plans' to integrate these ideas into a cohesive mod that will allow for the player to consent to being a collared, with full dialogue options for followers and a select few NPCs (those who can afford to have a pet and the living space).  I also want to include a dialogue option to have the pet's Owner remove or add the collar and a tiered global ranking system for how submissive the player is while wearing the collar.  The more submissive you are, the more options there will be.  But like I said, this needs to be worked out with Yurik so I don't step on his toes or take the mod in a direction he's not cool with.  I'll also need his help with scripting to implement everything I want to do.

I like where this is going :)

You won't like it once I send you what I'm working on now.  :lol:

I ran into my first scripting glitch and the fragment refuses to compile.  This will probably be the first of many 'Damnit Kendo, that's easy' moments for you.

One thought reading the description: did you consider using the Sexual Fame Framework for more difference between comments? Not sure if two frameworks are able to play together properly, but it might be a nice-to-have. Anyways, sounds promising. :)

What the mod does right now is mirror vanilla game mechanics; NPC comments based on something the player is wearing.  Sexuality doesn't have anything to do with it.  My intent is to keep it very basic while incorporating a collar into the 'daily life' of the NPCs.  Nothing too fancy and nothing that intrudes into vanilla-standard game play.  I was even hesitant to include the possibility of soldiers forcing themselves on the player.  There is only like a 12% chance of that happening, but still.

Keep in mind I'm integrating a mod I like (Pet Collar) into the game world.  I use very few mods and even fewer Sexlab mods (maybe 5 total) so I have no idea what Sexual Fame does.  Knowing Lover's Lab and how a lot of Sexlab mods are made, I wouldn't like it.  Too intrusive, poorly written dialogue, fucked scripting, a stupid premise to begin with, etc.  I had rather do my own thing.  Luckily Pet Collar has excellent mechanics and Yurik is allowing me to use it as a framework to introduce a consensual submissive play style.

Sorry for the long post.  I hope I explained things.

Eventually I will integrate Followers with additional dialogue where you can be their submissive little toy.

Idea

I have test the pet collar with dev. diapers and it works without problems.

The follower can give your char an diaper,pacifier and plugs and you have more options for special comment/actions

I'm not going to include any mods or content that isn't in Pet Collar or the master files (Sexlab, Zaz, Aroused and DD,).  And I doubt I'll being using any of the Zaz or DD items.  If I do, it will be rarely or it will make sense.

The Owner takes his pet for a walk and equips and arm binder on her.  Once the walk is over he removes the arm binder.  Simple stuff like that.

One thought reading the description: did you consider using the Sexual Fame Framework for more difference between comments? Not sure if two frameworks are able to play together properly, but it might be a nice-to-have. Anyways, sounds promising. :)

What the mod does right now is mirror vanilla game mechanics; NPC comments based on something the player is wearing.  Sexuality doesn't have anything to do with it.  My intent is to keep it very basic while incorporating a collar into the 'daily life' of the NPCs.  Nothing too fancy and nothing that intrudes into vanilla-standard game play.  I was even hesitant to include the possibility of soldiers forcing themselves on the player.  There is only like a 12% chance of that happening, but still.

Keep in mind I'm integrating a mod I like (Pet Collar) into the game world.  I use very few mods and even fewer Sexlab mods (maybe 5 total) so I have no idea what Sexual Fame does.  Knowing Lover's Lab and how a lot of Sexlab mods are made, I wouldn't like it.  Too intrusive, poorly written dialogue, fucked scripting, a stupid premise to begin with, etc.  I had rather do my own thing.  Luckily Pet Collar has excellent mechanics and Yurik is allowing me to use it as a framework to introduce a consensual submissive play style.

Sorry for the long post.  I hope I explained things.

Although my english isn't that good, your post is far from beeing too long. I appretiate detailed explenations. :)

And after reading it i still think the fame framework might be interesting for you, although probably not that much. The main point might be: it doesn't do anything by itself (and doesn't provide any comments), except counting some stats other modders can use, and a possibility to trigger comments or change dialogues according to those stats. And it seems to be easy to use it as a soft dependency, but as a non-modder i'm not sure if that fits to all purposes or how relative "easy" is in that case.

Afaik Slaverun reloaded and in parts SD+ are the only mods which really uses it which means: If you had sex with animals (in public), SLSF will increase its counter and at some point the player will get comments about that while passing NPCs. If you have visible slavetats, running around pregnant or covered in cum, do a lot of anal,... NPCs will comment accordingly (as long as there is a mod with comments). It also has a dominant-submissive + whiteknight-badass system which can be used to limit options in dialogues and maybe some other things, not entirely sure about that. If you've become curious, here is the better description: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54621-sex-lab-sexual-fame-framework/

I really like the idea of this and would love to see more mods to use it, but if it's useful to you or not, i have no clue.

I really like the idea of this and would love to see more mods to use it, but if it's useful to you or not, i have no clue.

I've been talking with Yurik and we've decided to use our own ranking system to track how submissive the player will be.  I am looking for ideas and innovative ways to implement that system so thank you for the suggestion.  There are a couple of mods that track what the player does and I'll be looking at them all.

The way I'm approaching this mod is different from other Sexlab/Slave mods.  The player is willing.  The player will not be ambushed or forced into anything more than once by a specific NPC.  After the initial encounter the player will be able to avoid the collar dialogue of that NPC if they choose.  Here's an example of what I'm working on now.

Collete Morence at the College approaches the player if they are wearing a pet collar and asks to speak with them in private.  When the player goes to see her she will ask the player to be her part-time play pet.  Nothing permanent and the player can so 'no'.  If the player agrees she and Collete will be 'lovers' for lack of a better word but Collete will definitely be in charge.  Collete will state "When we are playing you are not allowed to tell me 'no', but I'll never ask you to do something I wouldn't do myself."  All of the interactions with Collete will be light submission and control role play; have the player masturbate for her, have the player kneel when addressing her, have the player perform oral on her, fuck the player with a strapon as a reward, have the player fetch her something to drink, etc.  There will be nothing extreme with Collete because she's not into that.  In the real world, Collete would be the kind of Dom who is trusted.  Collete might be a switch.  She might even be a Sub and the only way she can be satisfied is role play since that's the kind of sex she's used to.

But on the other hand there will be NPCs who are into the more extreme things; spanking, devices, public humiliation, have the player service their friends, bestiality, etc.  Once the player endures that one time they will be able to avoid that NPC's dialogue in the future.  Even in these extreme cases I won't be equipping the player with chastity belts or other devices for weeks on end.  If devices are equipped there will be a time limit and once the counter runs down the devices will be removed.

From a personal stand point I want to be able to play the fucking game, not read endless pop-ups and messages and be subjected to DD animations while I'm in combat.  I find all of that shit very annoying and it's the major reason I stopped using DD-based mods.  With this mod I intend to return the game to a playable state and still have DD content.  ;)

This sounds good, some saucy dialogue between npc and player with all different kinds of npcs around the world.

There won't be THAT many.  :D

* A global radiant system for any NPC that uses the vanilla Follower Faction

* 2 members of Mage's College (and I'm working on that now)

* Vex at the Thieve's Guild for sure and maybe that elf archer who talks about starting a brothel

* Something for the Companions, though I really dislike that quest arc, or being a werewolf

* Nothing for the Dark Brotherhood because I don't like the NPCs or that quest arc.

* Nothing for the Bard's College because I have plans for something else in Solitude.

I will consider adding a few more NPCs as long as they;

#1 are not Maven Blackbriar or anyone in her family

#2 are flagged as Essential

#4 have a house and are wealthy enough to afford having a pet girl

#5 aren't relocated at the end of the Civil War quest

#6 make sense in the context of the mod

Oh then you gotta do something with elsif the fair so the player can be her royal slut or royal pet etc. Always wanted to see my character owned by her for a while and she would spend her time in her private chambers with the player all day and sleep normally at night. Maybe some of the court thanes would approach her and ask for use of the royal pet for a while and she would allow it in her chambers only. Some of the townspeople would approach her for use of the royal pet for a day to solve their marital issues and she would let them take the royal pet home for a day.

Don't forget whatshername that runs the east empire company since we only see her wedding if we screw it up for the DB she is basically alone in that big fancy house next door with nothing to do at night.

Haelga in riften seems saucy enough, always wanted to see that female vendor wearing leather armor smack the waitress girl on the butt while sitting at a table in the bunk house. Maybe the player gets passed around between the vendors at night and haegla during the day.

That alchemist in falkreath literally has no interaction with anyone I mean who goes to her shop anyway? Finally have a reason to talk to her for a while:-)

Oh then you gotta do something with elsif the fair so the player can be her royal slut or royal pet etc. Always wanted to see my character owned by her for a while and she would spend her time in her private chambers with the player all day and sleep normally at night. Maybe some of the court thanes would approach her and ask for use of the royal pet for a while and she would allow it in her chambers only. Some of the townspeople would approach her for use of the royal pet for a day to solve their marital issues and she would let them take the royal pet home for a day.

Don't forget whatshername that runs the east empire company since we only see her wedding if we screw it up for the DB she is basically alone in that big fancy house next door with nothing to do at night.

Haelga in riften seems saucy enough, always wanted to see that female vendor wearing leather armor smack the waitress girl on the butt while sitting at a table in the bunk house. Maybe the player gets passed around between the vendors at night and haegla during the day.

That alchemist in falkreath literally has no interaction with anyone I mean who goes to her shop anyway? Finally have a reason to talk to her for a while:-)

Elsif.  Both Amorous Adventures and Captured Dream totally hi-acked her from regular use.  In the context of the Skyrim story line she's a grieving widow.  LL modders are the ones who turned her into a slut.

That DB wedding victim?  I'd have to do a lot of work OR just tell downloaders beforehand not to do the DB quest line (the mod won't be using them anyway so what's the point in playing them...they suck) or if they already wasted her that option won't be available...cuz they killed her.  SHE has potential because she's basically unused in the game otherwise.  That's actually a pretty good suggestion and it might happen.  MIGHT.

Haelga in the bunkhouse is a no-go because I'm going to use Vex and the Thieve's Guild.  After what the player will do to Haelga it wouldn't make sense to let her have total control over them afterwards.  She'd kill them, not fuck them.

The alchemist in Falkreath is way off anyone's modding radar and I'll have to look at her house to see if she makes sense in the context of the game and the direction of the mod.  If no vanilla quests use her it wouldn't be a problem to flag her as Essential with a script.  Another possibility so thanks.  :)

Well with haelga she would want revenge not just kill the player but turn the player out and get some money out of it to bribe her now uninterested x lovers back into her bedroom. I have some kind of dibella sisters mod installed though and I think she is used by that mod.

I don't play amorous adventures because Osex is still waaaaay far away from having a complete sexual experience it doesn't even have a finishing thingy yet. I couldn't get into captured dreams mod gonna have to try and go back to that and see what happens. I don't think of elsif as a slut she is more like a hidden tyrant just waiting to rule with an iron fist to some degree later on so she is more like a secret dom or something. Because of her title she can just kinda do whatever she wants so if she wants to have a royal pet she can have a royal pet:-) If you use her just add something in there for mod detection so if x and y mods are detected then dialogue is disabled from your mod for her.

Oh I almost forgot that dark elf lady in windhelm that you have to talk to when first entering... oh yeah saucy potential right there especially if you play as a nord character! She wants a nord whore to drag around and screw everyday just to piss off that one guy whatshisname that I always beat the stuffin out of. Everyday she takes her new nord whore pet to candlehearth hall and rents her out in a back room then at night does all kinds of things to her before going to sleep. Spanking and x cross whippings stuff like that to take out her anger on something nord. She also rents out her new whore to those argonian hand bags down on the docks, goes into their luggage hall and waits for the money to roll in at night maybe during the day the player is stuck in there while one dock worker at a time comes in and bangs the player?

Only problem with using npcs from windhelm is that dam blood on the ice quest. Just make sure the npc doesn't force the player dialogue to happen right away so they can complete the quest and get it out of the way first. Dammit I hate that stupid ass quest it just wastes time and not being able to get the house until after the civil war is stupid.

Well, I'm not making the standard Sexlab-Forced-Slavery-Rape mod.  There are enough of those and I don't like them anyway.  I'm making a consensual submissive role play mod.  The player will be able to avoid most of the ignorant shit Sexlab modders rely on.  No wearing devices for weeks on end, no forced slavery, no ugly-assed tattoos, the option to say 'Yeah, no thanks.'  In other words what I'm making reflects how the BDSM scene is in real life, not how the jokers on this site think it is.

And just like in RL, the NPCs will have a variety of tastes.  If one goes too hard the player can avoid their dialogue by not clicking on it.  If one doesn't go far enough their dialogue options can be ignored as well.

In your scenario about the Dark Elf female in Windhelm and her locking the player up and scores of people taking turns on her...she can say, 'Nah, not gonna do that.' in my mod.  And I doubt I'll do content like that because it does nothing for me sexually.  If people want that, those mods already exist.

Most likely what I'm making will be considered too tame or just dull.  But that's okay.  I'm making this for myself.  :D

Elsif.  Both Amorous Adventures and Captured Dream totally hi-acked her from regular use.  In the context of the Skyrim story line she's a grieving widow.  LL modders are the ones who turned her into a slut.

That DB wedding victim?  I'd have to do a lot of work OR just tell downloaders beforehand not to do the DB quest line (the mod won't be using them anyway so what's the point in playing them...they suck) or if they already wasted her that option won't be available...cuz they killed her.  SHE has potential because she's basically unused in the game otherwise.  That's actually a pretty good suggestion and it might happen.  MIGHT.

Haelga in the bunkhouse is a no-go because I'm going to use Vex and the Thieve's Guild.  After what the player will do to Haelga it wouldn't make sense to let her have total control over them afterwards.  She'd kill them, not fuck them.

The alchemist in Falkreath is way off anyone's modding radar and I'll have to look at her house to see if she makes sense in the context of the game and the direction of the mod.  If no vanilla quests use her it wouldn't be a problem to flag her as Essential with a script.  Another possibility so thanks.  :)

Just for the records:

There is a mod called suspicious gold coin which requires to get access to the DB during questline, but you only have to play it until you can speak with Astrid in the hideout. Shouldn't be a problem afaik.

And Eggfactory adds a chest into the shop of the Alchemist, in front of the fireplace, but you aren't required to talk to her. 

if you think no is not a good dialogue choice, you ave just not considere that choice but let other have a solution for playing and not going out a safe place for their mind. 

we can have 3 choice

yes (continue)

rp no (but, continue)

and no (stop need be always the same responce, for all know this is the stop choice)

All have interesting choice for their toon.

I encourage you to continue your mod and let people use it.

@kendo 2

Well none of the dialogues I am suggesting have to be like the other mods, the dark elf in windhelm could have some nord guilt dialogue for the whole thing lol she could tell the player how someone has to help her live there somehow etc. and the player should just do whatever she says for a while:-)

Her scenario doesn't have to be as bad as I described it but yes it could be toned down a bit like the player is told to wear a humiliating outfit and follow her around to the inn and make her some money in a back room or something. Maybe she could take the player to the inn and spank the player in front of everyone at the inn? That annoying guy could get mad and yell a bunch of dark elf insults at her and she would just spank the player harder. Everyone would eventually laugh at that guy and he would storm out of there.

Some mods I'm aware of that interact with NPCs you've mentioned.

Solutions lets you use sex to convince the three Thieves' Guild deadbeats instead of busting the vase or stealing the statue (or blackmailing the innkeeper but once you do 2 the last always just gives in anyway). It also has a sex with drunks for cash (you've had enough to drink, lets have sex instead) and hirelings instead of the brawl option (better than a bloody nose) which would apply to the angry nord (Rolff) in Windhelm.

Taking your idea, I'm not sure that Rolff has a house, as he just seems to stay at the Inn, and with the attitude he has, probably a nord woman would be the only one he wouldn't just rape, given the chance. If someone wanted to be a diversion to get him to calm down, I suppose you could take him to bed someplace, but that seems like the kind of unhealthy relationship you're avoiding. He doesn't seem the type to respect safe words. Unless there as a "they're not so bad, and they don't want to be here anyway, why are you so mean" character redemption track... possibly after you brawl him and show you are stronger, you can submit and let him take charge, knowing you can take it back when you want.

Suvaris, on the other hand, does have a house she shares with her brothers. Since she does work during the day (negating the previous comment about her spending the whole day in the inn [and what boring gameplay that would be] ) you could meet her at night, either at home or the Corner club, and let her work out her nord based frustrations. Either on you, as a nord, or by pretending to be a nord herself and lording it over someone else. The PC, as an adventurer that can leave pretty much when you want, gives her a chance to "leave herself" for a while.

Toss in Torbjorn and his argonian worker problem, which Solutions also lets you interact with in a variety of ways. He's a drunk and you can sex him to win the persuade check to pay the argonians more. Not sure you'd want to duplicate that by having him comment on your collar and inviting you home for some event in exchange for increased pay. He is a very tragic figure, and I'm not sure how in character it would be for him to cheat on his wife. If there was some kind of "affirmation of life" and your collar was just an advertisement that you're willing to play, with him and his wife, maybe that would fit.

I'm sorry for what happened has some interactions that are similar to what you describe. Neetrenaza, an argonian on the docks (if PC is a nord), and Gisli in Solitude (if PC is male) have options that revolve around power imbalances. Nilsine has one that may or may not fit with what you have in mind (involving a female PC pretending to be her sister).

I am having trouble remembering the "alchemist in Falkreath" but I wonder if Tekla would like you to show her how to sub properly, and have Dengeir take a proper dom role.  Not sure how long of a quest or scene you wish to make, but if you want Colette to have that many options, this might be possible too.

Regarding the Thieves' Guild, I thought they did it much better from the start, with the radiant quests available right away and not doled out a couple at a time as the major quest progressed, with the truely radiant system not available until you were the boss and have no business doing low level snatch and grab stuff. (The speaker for the DB arranges the contracts, and isn't supposed to be the one trying to pick off random NPC in public in random town). I doubt you're going this way but there is at least one mod that will let you seduce a pickpocket target and steal the item after sex. Several other mods' commenters have mentioned, in one way or another, a sexual encounter of a singular or party nature would be a great way to case a mansion. You mention Haelga being angry, so I'm guessing you mean more angry than she is otherwise. Looking forward to what we can do to her.

A last idea I'm going to put down, just because.   Late enough the main quest, you've got the inn in Riverwood with a single bartender / owner and an unlocked basement. Maybe he could have a friend drop by from time to time to "play", and depending on how that lover's triangle was resolved, bring a friend or three.

Thanks to everyone for commenting.

Just so we're all clear on the direction I'm taking this mod:

* The player is submissive by consent.

* No rape, forced slavery, forced prostitution, devices locked on indefinitely, stealing gold from the player, etc.

* The Dom NPCs (who are not Followers) will have dialogue and tastes that match their VANILLA game personalities.

* The player can avoid non-Follwer NPCs they don't like after the first encounter with them.  There will be an introduction quest and a 'get to know' dialogue session.  If you don't like what they have to say, their collar dialogue can be ignored after that.

* Followers will have a 'Let's play a game.' dialogue option the player can click on...or not.  If you just want to do game quests or some adventuring you can.  They will also add or remove the collar at the player's request.  If you're tired of the collar or if you need to do something else it will be removed.

* There will be a new global ranking system for your submissiveness specific to this mod.  Certain dialogue options will increase, decrease, or do nothing to that ranking.  The more submissive you are, the more options you'll have.

The following NPCs will definitely be featured in the mod and what they will do.

College of Winterhold

Colette Marence

(light domination, simple errands, clothing restrictions, demand masturbation, demand oral, use strapon on player)

Phinis Gestor

(domination, light S&M, demand anal, demand oral, demand masturbation, simple errands, clothing restrictions, travel restrictions, limited devices)

Thieve's Guild

Vex

(heavy domination, heavy public humiliation, light S&M, demand oral, clothing restrictions)

Niruin

(demand all sex)

Solitude

Erikur

(heavy domination, heavy public humiliation, urinating, heavy S&M, demand anal, demand oral, demand sex, clothing restrictions, travel restrictions, all devices, service other NPCs)

Melaran

(humiliation, demand alll sex)

Gisli

(heavy domination, heavy S&M, demand oral, all devices)

The Companions

ALL

(demand all sex, simple errands, clothing restrictions, travel restrictions, service other Faction NPCs)

Markarth

Banning  Voada

(bestiality, urination, heavy humiliation, demand masturbation)

Senna, if player is Agent of Dibella

(simple errands, demand masturbation, clothing restrictions, service other NPCs)

There will be more.  :)

The collar dialogues will only be available to NPCs I decide to use.  It will not encompass everyone.

After the initial intro quests for an NPC their 'collared pet' quest will be repeatable.  If your submission rank has changed since the last time you played their quest there will possibly be more or less dialogue options.