[Sims 4] [WIP] Eksclusiv's Sex Animations for WickedWoohoo (Updated: 01.09.2016)

Thank you for the wonderful poses! :)Just wanted to ask if you could make them for gay couples (like boy and boy?)

For everyone saying where's the M/M animations, all you have to do is be patient and when you get the WW where you can disable gender restrictions you're good to go you're not being overlooked okay??!!??

post-505731-0-35027500-1472044764_thumb.pngpost-505731-0-90063300-1472044770_thumb.pngpost-505731-0-90705100-1472044777_thumb.pngpost-505731-0-23044400-1472044784_thumb.pngpost-505731-0-65163700-1472044790_thumb.pngpost-505731-0-22317200-1472044797_thumb.pngpost-505731-0-15787900-1472044804_thumb.png

Thank you for the wonderful poses! :)Just wanted to ask if you could make them for gay couples (like boy and boy?)

For everyone saying where's the M/M animations, all you have to do is be patient and when you get the WW where you can disable gender restrictions you're good to go you're not being overlooked okay??!!??

attachicon.gif08-24-16_8-08-13 AM.pngattachicon.gif08-24-16_8-09-21 AM.pngattachicon.gif08-24-16_8-09-51 AM.pngattachicon.gif08-24-16_8-10-38 AM.pngattachicon.gif08-24-16_8-11-04 AM.pngattachicon.gif08-24-16_8-11-20 AM.pngattachicon.gif08-24-16_8-12-17 AM.png

Hm, I see your point but my animations would only work for M/M if the 'giver' keeps his clothing and is not undressed, otherwise the penis mesh could be, well, kind of strange looking. But I can't really tell since I have not tested it yet. But hey, right now my animations are designed for a 'dressed' giver anyway so this shouldn't be a problem here :P .

attachicon.gif08-24-16_8-08-13 AM.pngattachicon.gif08-24-16_8-09-21 AM.pngattachicon.gif08-24-16_8-09-51 AM.pngattachicon.gif08-24-16_8-10-38 AM.pngattachicon.gif08-24-16_8-11-04 AM.pngattachicon.gif08-24-16_8-11-20 AM.pngattachicon.gif08-24-16_8-12-17 AM.png

Hm, I see your point but my animations would only work for M/M if the 'giver' keeps his clothing and is not undressed, otherwise the penis mesh could be, well, kind of strange looking. But I can't really tell since I have not tested it yet. But hey, right now my animations are designed for a 'dressed' giver anyway so this shouldn't be a problem here :P .

Ah, I haven't tried yours yet but I can and see what happens but I was just throwing this out there as alot of people looking for M/M feel like they are being excluded.

Is this what you meant by the mesh being strange looking? Do you mean the guy giving the handjob if he gets undressed?? I'll try having the male giving the handjob get undressed and see what happens.

attachicon.gif08-24-16_10-00-08 AM.png

Yeah, I was talking about the 'giver', it's the guy that gives the HJ -->

ezgif.com-video-to-gif2.gif

Well, it looks 'okay-ish', I guess.

Well, we could look at like this it appeases the masses for now..;)

Alright guys, here is a teaser of the animation I've been working on for the last two days:

removed 

Hopefully I can finish it by tomorrow (here it's 0:40 am, so basically later today) because I go on vacation for 5 days.

Edit: And I try to upload the models as well. :P

New here, the demo for the foot job looks hilarious with baldies -- settled on a female with male profile at the moment to have access to all the animations and enabled male bottom using the package over using the same resource as The Sims Offline had for the female bottoms -- essentially allows for a female with a penis so this is the closest until the public release, I think you guys are awesome for having all of this stuff available -- it definitely adds a new element to gameplay. By the way, your blow job animation KILLS! Amazing work!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe, thanks but I think you must be mistaken me for someone else. I didn't make any blowjob animations.

However, I've just uploaded my update. Added the new footjob animation (well, I ran out of time so it is what it is, I will probably enhance it as soon as I return) + improved existing animations and now I'll be on vacation for 5-7 days (depends). Means: I will not upload anything. But if you encounter problems please tell me since I'll be available thanks to my smartphone occasionally.

Preview:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif18.gif

can you add these animations for same sex relationships ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65965-sims-4-wip-eksclusivs-sex-animations-for-wickedwoohoo-updated-25082016/?p=1655220

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65965-sims-4-wip-eksclusivs-sex-animations-for-wickedwoohoo-updated-25082016/?p=1655289

We still need someone to make lesbian ones but since Mike24 has done them for Sims 3 he might do them for Sims 4 but we'll have to be patient about it and you never know, someone else might as well.

Alright, c'mon people. You don't have to read every post but how about just four or five back??..... ;)

Hehe, thanks but I think you must be mistaken me for someone else. I didn't make any blowjob animations.

However, I've just uploaded my update. Added the new footjob animation (well, I ran out of time so it is what it is, I will probably enhance it as soon as I return) + improved existing animations and now I'll be on vacation for 5-7 days (depends). Means: I will not upload anything. But if you encounter problems please tell me since I'll be available thanks to my smartphone occasionally.

Preview:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif18.gif

Thanks Eksclusiv !! Nice job ;)

Enjoy your vacation, you deserve it !

I wish females had better detailed feet by default, ha ha. Would do your footjob animations way more justice, great work as always.

Aw man, no one has made more detailed feet yet for Sims 4 :(

I found some feet made my UltraditionalNerd. I'll give them a go and see what happens. I'll check back tomorrow.

I wish females had better detailed feet by default, ha ha. Would do your footjob animations way more justice, great work as always.

Aw man, no one has made more detailed feet yet for Sims 4 :(

I found some feet made my UltraditionalNerd. I'll give them a go and see what happens. I'll check back tomorrow.

certainly long there is only it's not a replacer  accessory

an here http://sims4updates.net/search/feet/page/2/ :cool:

post-2286-0-59557400-1472180860_thumb.jpg

Madlen Fiola Feet.rar

Thanks guys =).

Actually I have been already wondering if there maybe exist a command which forces sims to take off their shoes in the mod. I will adapt the line as soon as I return. Thank you for letting me know, Turbo.

And agreed. The default feet mesh by EA is pretty ugly.