[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

Hi there everyone, i tried these marvelous Amra Animations and i wanted to know if its normal that after starting the standing handjob position the animation quickly switches to the oral one without any input from my part.

I tested it many times with different sims location ecc..., all sims that start with the standing handjob position just switch to the oral poses in matter of 10 seconds or so, is that a function of WW or intended by Amra72?

Thank you for your help in advance and keep up the good work!

this doesnt work for me and its weird because ive tried everything i have only the wicked woohoo and some animations but only a few i dont have te floor ones or counters all i have it one when i click on bed, i dont understand how to bring up your animations they are not showing up 

Hi there everyone, i tried these marvelous Amra Animations and i wanted to know if its normal that after starting the standing handjob position the animation quickly switches to the oral one without any input from my part.

I tested it many times with different sims location ecc..., all sims that start with the standing handjob position just switch to the oral poses in matter of 10 seconds or so, is that a function of WW or intended by Amra72?

Its normal, dont worry. Its the same with his bed animations, They work in Queue. :D

Thanks a lot Amra72! your work is amazing,not sure what your work flow will be but do you plan to "port" most of the ones you used for 3 or making brand new ones not sure how it all works just know the process is way harder for 4 but i'd be nice to have those ones in this version as well.

What do you mean by "Port", sorry :(

Great work! Best animations out there for WW in my opinion with the inclusion of relevant sound and climaxes.

Any plans on releasing threesome animations?

yes later :shy:

always amazing animations. thanks  :)
Can you tell me what do you use to make animations for sims 4, or where can i find a tutorial.
I want to learn a bit more.
Thanks ^^

Sorry my English  :D

thanks to you ;) i dont speak very well english too i'm french!! Lol! Use tutorial of TURBODRIVE

Great animations buddy but when is the next update  :blush:

NOW

Yes, lets run :shy:

Update V0.4

Enjoy !!!

this doesnt work for me and its weird because ive tried everything i have only the wicked woohoo and some animations but only a few i dont have te floor ones or counters all i have it one when i click on bed, i dont understand how to bring up your animations they are not showing up 

Change family to any other and go back. It's normal for anims of any author because of saves of the WickedWoohoo. Also check that you did not put Amra's animations in subfolder.

Thanks a lot Amra72! your work is amazing,not sure what your work flow will be but do you plan to "port" most of the ones you used for 3 or making brand new ones not sure how it all works just know the process is way harder for 4 but i'd be nice to have those ones in this version as well.

for lack of better words simply bringing over those same ones  you used for sims 3 !, again i'm not to knowledgeable on the whole thing so i don't know if it's possible

for lack of better words simply bringing over those same ones  you used for sims 3 !, again i'm not to knowledgeable on the whole thing so i don't know if it's possible

I make new animations for sims 4

I do not intend "import" sims 3 anims

I make new animations for sims 4

I do not intend "import" sims 3 anims

I see, that's still good nonetheless i look forward to them!

Amra72 ... i loved your work on Sims 3, and for the Sims 4 you show us again you're a talented modder !, as i said on a different topic, now  i'm waiting for L666... you're both amazing !

:D

Mille merci

Thanks

Next Lesbian HandJob Stand Floor 02

post-125769-0-88343600-1472316923_thumb.gif post-125769-0-17328400-1472317292_thumb.gif