Compiled list of Sexout animation flags?

Is there a big list of the various animation flags available anywhere or a way to dump them from Sexout itself? 

I'm converting a mod from using the anim num system to using the anim flag system but I'm having trouble getting all the flags from the various scripts that define each anim.  I'm afraid I've missed one or two there somewhere.  

I guess I'll try to compile my own list if there isn't one already publically available.

I'm actually even more confused the more I experiment with the flag system. 

I can't seem to find a way to have flag filters outside of the plugin filter.  I'm trying to start an act using the flags 'Oral' and 'Standing', when it starts up I get the ZAZ furniture anims included. The thing is I don't want to lock my anim selection to "Sexout-Amra.esm" just filter out ZAZ furniture anims. 

I can't tell if I'm just fundamentally misunderstanding something though. Edit: I found my mistake, I should've used the flags "Oral" and "Kneel"

The spell SexoutNGPause to pause an act timer doesn't seem to be working either, even in my sandboxed mod profile with only Sexout and stuff. 

Archived