Latest GeForce Driver Update Fragged HDR in Oblivion

Updated my GeForce drivers and now HDR lighting doesn't work.  Bloom does but when trying to use HDR I get black screen with the HUD still displaying.

All the menus show up with Darnified UI enabled but I can't see anything but the activation icons during play.

Any ideas?

EDIT - Well, rolling the driver back fixed the problem so its definitely the new driver that is the issue.  Sent feedback.  Anyone else having a similar issue?

My video adapter is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti with 2GB of Vram but with 4GB of shared system memory for a total of 6GB total available graphics memory.

Which driver version? I'm using 372.54 with my GTX 970 4GB, and I'm not having any problem with HDR.

I rolled back to driver version 10.18.13.6881 which has a driver date of 7/10/2016.  

• 2 weeks later...

I am having this issue as well, gtx 960 on driver 372.54, switching it to None works or bloom.

Please send in some feedback.  I've noticed there's another update but I haven't installed it yet.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived