Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Latest GeForce Driver Update Fragged HDR in Oblivion

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

tinman2u

tinman2u

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Updated my GeForce drivers and now HDR lighting doesn't work.  Bloom does but when trying to use HDR I get black screen with the HUD still displaying.

All the menus show up with Darnified UI enabled but I can't see anything but the activation icons during play.

Any ideas?

EDIT - Well, rolling the driver back fixed the problem so its definitely the new driver that is the issue.  Sent feedback.  Anyone else having a similar issue?

My video adapter is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti with 2GB of Vram but with 4GB of shared system memory for a total of 6GB total available graphics memory.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Gaebrial

Gaebrial

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Which driver version? I'm using 372.54 with my GTX 970 4GB, and I'm not having any problem with HDR.

tinman2u

tinman2u

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Which driver version? I'm using 372.54 with my GTX 970 4GB, and I'm not having any problem with HDR.

I rolled back to driver version 10.18.13.6881 which has a driver date of 7/10/2016.  

saizetsu

saizetsu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

I am having this issue as well, gtx 960 on driver 372.54, switching it to None works or bloom.

tinman2u

tinman2u

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

I am having this issue as well, gtx 960 on driver 372.54, switching it to None works or bloom.

Please send in some feedback.  I've noticed there's another update but I haven't installed it yet.

ger4

ger4

Doing Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

See this topic http://forums.bethso...-drivers/page-2

tinman2u

tinman2u

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Thanks.  

It's nice to know I'm not the only person experiencing this problem.   :shy: 

HDR works for me using the GeForce 368.81 Driver and I won't upgrade again till someone tells me the problem is fixed.

Gaebrial

Gaebrial

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

In case anybody's still interested, Microsoft have fixed the issue that was causing HDR to not work properly. The fix was included in the November 8, 2016 update.