Is this dependant on the perk? Nothing shows up for me.

Yeah, I haven't been able to make it work at all since the update. I tried removing and re-adding the intimidation perk, but no luck there either. Oh well... :/

I added the perks in my newest game, through the console to try it out. Got a raider from Back Street Apparel to go to Sanctuary... Could command her through the workshop interface, but I can't trade with her. Is that intentional? :-o wanted to give her some rags to put on :-P

Edit: Nevermind! Found out that activation of "no chit-chat" in the Dont call me settler holo-tape resulted in the trade prompt going AWOL. Its all working now :-)

I've got a pit where I fight slaves in one of my settlements and had high hopes for this mod. Things were looking great when I was able to subdue a hostile settler-slave at the end of the fight and force them to go passive again and the submission pose was the icing on the cake... however... when I tried to start another fight with them I realized once someone's been abducted they can't be subdued a second time even if they're hostile since the subdue option is replaced by the talk/follow options.

Would it be possible to set things so when a captive goes hostile they can be subdued and abducted again?

Is this dependant on the perk? Nothing shows up for me.

Yeah, I haven't been able to make it work at all since the update. I tried removing and re-adding the intimidation perk, but no luck there either. Oh well... :/

I had the same issue in my game.  I looked at the esp in xEdit and it appears that the mod is still linked to the Lady Killer perk, not Intimidation.  Also, as per the earlier version, if you have any points in the Intimidation perk, its menu (Pacify) will appear rather than the Subdue/Restrain one for Abduction.

So, to get it working, remove points from Intimidation perk and put into Lady Killer.  At least until the author sorts the swap out properly I guess.

I had the same issue in my game.  I looked at the esp in xEdit and it appears that the mod is still linked to the Lady Killer perk, not Intimidation.  Also, as per the earlier version, if you have any points in the Intimidation perk, its menu (Pacify) will appear rather than the Subdue/Restrain one for Abduction.

So, to get it working, remove points from Intimidation perk and put into Lady Killer.  At least until the author sorts the swap out properly I guess.

Eh? are you sure you have the latest version? The only perks I see edited in XEdit are "Intimidation01" and "Intimidation03".

Eh? are you sure you have the latest version? The only perks I see edited in XEdit are "Intimidation01" and "Intimidation03".

I just re-downloaded, overwrote the files, re-opened in xEdit, and under perks it still says BlackWidow and Lady Killer???

Edit: Okay, so it appears that the other day when it was uploaded without BA2 file it was the NEW Intimidation version of the esp.

It was then re-uploaded with the BA2 file.  The esp in the new upload is the old Lady Killer version of the esp file.

I just re-downloaded, overwrote the files, re-opened in xEdit, and under perks it still says BlackWidow and Lady Killer???

Edit: Okay, so it appears that the other day when it was uploaded without BA2 file it was the NEW Intimidation version of the esp.

It was then re-uploaded with the BA2 file.  The esp in the new upload is the old Lady Killer version of the esp file.

Ok... That explains... Something. I did not install the upload fix because I did not need to (as the .ba2 had not changed).

Ok... That explains... Something. I did not install the upload fix because I did not need to (as the .ba2 had not changed).

Is your version using the Intimidation perk working though?  I could not seem to get it to work.  It did not appear to want to override the Intimidation perk fully, so I was able to Pacify (Intimidation) but could not seem to do more.

Currently I have reverted back to the Lady Killer version as it works.

I've got a pit where I fight slaves in one of my settlements and had high hopes for this mod. Things were looking great when I was able to subdue a hostile settler-slave at the end of the fight and force them to go passive again and the submission pose was the icing on the cake... however... when I tried to start another fight with them I realized once someone's been abducted they can't be subdued a second time even if they're hostile since the subdue option is replaced by the talk/follow options. Would it be possible to set things so when a captive goes hostile they can be subdued and abducted again?

Might be possible, the restrain runs a check if the actor has the "_isKidnapped" keyword and isn't active if it does. I'll look into it for a future update but if you can't wait try changing that from an "AND" to an "OR" followed by a check with "ishostiletoactor" pointing to PlayerRef. Meaning that restrain will work if the target isn't kidnapped OR hostile to player. Won't change the shockcollar req though so one will still be required even if they're already wearing one unless you make the relevant changes to the abduct command too.

As for the other problems I'm not sure what the cause is, downloaded the zip and the intimidation perks seemed OK but I recently switched to Mod Organizer and have had some issues with the virtual file system and what is saved/isn't and where so it's possible I missed something.

I had an update in the works anyhow to make the mod play nice(ish) with pacify/incite on non-workshop enabled NPC so I uploaded it, with a little luck it should work better.  Source is included now too again if you wan't to poke around a bit yourself.

HEY! I'm again: The mod gives me the restrain option, but the raider (I want to capture) stays in restrain position and the game doesn't give me options to send the raider to a settlement, sorry for my bad english, but i speak spanish only xD

PD: Where i craft the shock collar?

Here some screenshots of the error:

2zyga3p.png

295xsg6.png

HEY! I'm again: The mod gives me the restrain option, but the raider (I want to capture) stays in restrain position and the game doesn't give me options to send the raider to a settlement, sorry for my bad english, but i speak spanish only xD

2zyga3p.png

295xsg6.png

The shock collar is crafted in the "Special" menu like the minutemen artillery piece. Just craft it somewhere and remember to pick it up. I also experience that sometimes the intimidation perk "wins" when deciding what happens with the raider. Meaning I get the option to pacify and incite, instead of restrain and abduct. Think it is a bit random at the moment.

THANK YOU!!! Founds perfect, great mod :DD

2zyga3p.png

295xsg6.png

The shock collar is crafted in the "Special" menu like the minutemen artillery piece. Just craft it somewhere and remember to pick it up. I also experience that sometimes the intimidation perk "wins" when deciding what happens with the raider. Meaning I get the option to pacify and incite, instead of restrain and abduct. Think it is a bit random at the moment.

Why i can abduct only one type of raider (0002898B) and gunner (000FD39B), for the others npc's i can only pacify them and nothing else. Can i do something to add all others raiders and gunners?

There are two different types of NPCs ingame, templated and non-templated. Templated ones are "working copies" of a blueprint ones, this type doesn't work to abduct since that would mean editing/breaking the template to add the workshopscript to it. Something I didn't want to make since it might break things including npc-leveling. If you want to make more NPCs abduct-able yourself it shouldn't require anything more than add the workshopnpc script to the actor and make sure they're set to be commandable, moveable and assignable for full settlement functionality.

2zyga3p.png

295xsg6.png

The shock collar is crafted in the SPECIAL menu in workshop-mode, try crafting one and the abduction-option should pop up.

Why i can abduct only one type of raider (0002898B) and gunner (000FD39B), for the others npc's i can only pacify them and nothing else. Can i do something to add all others raiders and gunners?

There are two different types of NPCs ingame, templated and non-templated. Templated ones are "working copies" of a blueprint ones, this type doesn't work to abduct since that would mean editing/breaking the template to add the workshopscript to it. Something I didn't want to make since it might break things including npc-leveling. If you want to make more NPCs abduct-able yourself it shouldn't require anything more than add the workshopnpc script to the actor and make sure they're set to be commandable, moveable and assignable for full settlement functionality.

Ooooh... Ok that explains A LOT. So only "persistent" reference NPC's can be abducted. Anyone with a "temporary" reference (ones who's Ref IDs start with "ff") cannot be abducted.

Gotcha, makes perfect sense to me why you did it that way once you explained why. :]

• 2 weeks later...

Guys i'm sory but i need help, the collar does not show in my workshop menu, i can see the robot factory thingy but no collar. I have all requirements listed.

I may be really stupid, if thats the case do not spare me of harsh words so i can learn.

Thank you.

Guys i'm sory but i need help, the collar does not show in my workshop menu, i can see the robot factory thingy but no collar. I have all requirements listed.

I may be really stupid, if thats the case do not spare me of harsh words so i can learn.

Thank you.

Have any mods that edit the workshop categories (i.e. Homemaker)? It could end up under an obscure unintentional category because of mods like that, or it could end up not showing up at all depending on what/how the workshop menu is edited. :/

Thank you.

Have any mods that edit the workshop categories (i.e. Homemaker)? It could end up under an obscure unintentional category because of mods like that, or it could end up not showing up at all depending on what/how the workshop menu is edited. :/

Maybe he did it manually? If not - install it manually :-P

Guest kimbale

It says that it's still in early development, but ModOrganizer works splendidly. Use it.

And the mod is great too, spent quite some time "recruiting" high level Gunners for my army... ^^

It says that it's still in early development, but ModOrganizer works splendidly. Use it.

And the mod is great too, spent quite some time "recruiting" high level Gunners for my army... ^^

I haven't considered Mod Organizer 2 to be "ready" either TBH. I mean, it's still a much better option than f*cking NMM, but I've been manually installing all my mods instill, and just use MO to keep track of mod updates and unpack FOMOD installers for me. n.nU