The anus on CBBE body texture

Kernel39

Made a normal map. Also made a smaller more "average sized" anus texture and normal, may upload that later, but I don't know.

Anyway, the normal map is based on the vanilla CBBE normal map. I may also make a version that is saved as a PNG transparency image, to be added to any desired normal map later on.

attachicon.gifAnus Normal Map.rar

If it looks a little different in your game when compared to the screen shot, or less "flat", that's probably because I was using the slider I made when I took the screen shot.

Thanks! Can you upload the smaller anus or PM it to me?

• 1 month later...

LOL, we haven't even got Animations or Sextec released and we need a better Anus?

Well get cracking and do it yourself if you really want it you can learn how to do it, us people modding are already up to our necks in more needed mods and learning how to mod FO4 oursleves.

We have a Mod request thread you know, you've been here long enough to know that.

Yes we sure do appreciate it hehe

Archived