Amazing work. I was testing the schlong texture for the Leyenda Skin today and I'm in awe at just how natural the joint between the abdomen and shaft looks. Thank goodness, I no longer need to rely on comically oversized pubic bushes to hide seams.

I dunno if you're still working on these, but I'd like to put in a request for the Mega Milkdrinker skin textures, both for standard human schlongs and Evil's horse variants.

Can do in the future. Working on a big project right now (not Skyrim related) + a job offer for graphics design, so like before, no promises on when.

Thanks for the feedback. :D

• 1 month later...

Necro this thread for the new years, but for anyone using The Pure for UNP, did you guys have to alter your glossiness at all, and if so, how much? It seems like the texture matches but it's not as responsive to lightning as the skin itself.

Sadly that was one of the problems we ran into in testing too, maybe in the future I'll try to get it to match up more naturally.

Necro this thread for the new years, but for anyone using The Pure for UNP, did you guys have to alter your glossiness at all, and if so, how much? It seems like the texture matches but it's not as responsive to lightning as the skin itself.

Sadly that was one of the problems we ran into in testing too, maybe in the future I'll try to get it to match up more naturally.

I actually managed to somewhat fix it by stealing one of the normal maps from the FairSkin texture sets and then editing the specular/glossiness flags in NifSkope.

Still has a seam because of how hacky it is, but it's less glaring than the shading not fitting. Pic for reference;

post-196669-0-70702900-1484159301_thumb.jpg

What's the word on the Born Dragon skin? I'm using it with the daedric princess nox mod which i've put into my psq transformation mod and all cocks just look horrible with the mismatched textures. :(

No time at the moment, sorry. I'll get to it when I can.

What's the word on the Born Dragon skin? I'm using it with the daedric princess nox mod which i've put into my psq transformation mod and all cocks just look horrible with the mismatched textures. :(

No time at the moment, sorry. I'll get to it when I can.

Ok no problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Yevvie. I just wanted to let you know that the Feminine Argonian and Khajiit beast race textures have been updated to version 2.0 by Monsterider on the Nexus. I'm guessing your SOS patches will need to be updated but in the meantime, I'm just using your old patches for now. Thanks.

EDIT: Can you add support for Evil's Horse Penis for these textures as well, like you did for Draconic Argonian?

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone, I know that this is not the right place to post that I try open a new post but for some reason I'm unable to find the way to do it, I'm sure that there is a clear button that says how to do it but I just can't see it, If you can direct me to the correct place or answer me I will apreciat it I don't have a lot of experience in forums.

I already install SOS and it's working great, really well done, the problem is that I want every singular male in the game with the underwear on always, so I go to "smurf avarage" and I click to every box to avoid schlongs but nothing happen, is there any way to do it?

• 3 months later...

The argonian one doesn't seem to work. I mean maybe I just messed something up but it's just a texture it's hard to imagine what I did wrong; it shows in game but it just appears as one solid color with the bump indications of the right scale pattern and such; just nothing else.

• 1 month later...

So I was bored earlier and idling browsing Nexus for interesting mods and I came across this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36188/ I thought it looked incredible! But would she work with SOS for females and how would one go about making that texture?

Andromeda is making use of the Ghost effect from the base game so nothing else should be needed for her to work with SOS for females.

Actually ended up downloading her and trying it out. Unfortunately, she just floats there and doesn't interact when you engage in a sexlab scene and it doesn't appear as though a schlong gets attached to her (maybe she's not actually naked to see it?) Ended up disappointed.

So I was bored earlier and idling browsing Nexus for interesting mods and I came across this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36188/ I thought it looked incredible! But would she work with SOS for females and how would one go about making that texture?

Andromeda is making use of the Ghost effect from the base game so nothing else should be needed for her to work with SOS for females.

Actually ended up downloading her and trying it out. Unfortunately, she just floats there and doesn't interact when you engage in a sexlab scene and it doesn't appear as though a schlong gets attached to her (maybe she's not actually naked to see it?) Ended up disappointed.

That is odd. I did the same just to see if it would work and didn't have any problem (with the schlong, anyway). I changed the body mesh but didn't touch anything in Andromeda's skeleton folder yet it worked.

post-197547-0-89579100-1500838496_thumb.png

post-197547-0-56215900-1500838728_thumb.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Some screens would help a lot for us to decide or check the one we prefer...

I am using all_in-One animated p with leyenda skin 7Base body and in the installer I use Mature skin texture...and I have no idea wish one of this downloads is closer to what I need...

With some screens would help a lot...

thanks for this anyway..

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 1:52 AM, cam280889 said:

so i downloaded the feminine argonian texture and it didnt match up any idea what i might be doing wrong? 20180222004854_1.thumb.jpg.172f43604cd84e5d43dc03ad0aeaa8ea.jpg

The feminine argonian schlong textures are based on version 1.0 of that argonian texture mod and need to be updated to version 2.0, that's why. Unrelated, but do you happen to use UUNP for your female bodies? If so what preset do you use when building your body and hands so that there are no wrist seams like in your picture. I have an issue with hand seams but only on beast race females no matter which body I build in Bodyslide. I can't seem to figure out why that is. I am using UUNP for females in my game.

49 minutes ago, Zerospyro said:

The feminine argonian schlong textures are based on version 1.0 of that argonian texture mod and need to be updated to version 2.0, that's why. Unrelated, but do you happen to use UUNP for your female bodies? If so what preset do you use when building your body and hands so that there are no wrist seams like in your picture. I have an issue with hand seams but only on beast race females no matter which body I build in Bodyslide. I can't seem to figure out why that is. I am using UUNP for females in my game.

I'm using CBBE but that's it. I had a similar problem before with hands on all the races but I've reinstalled and not used any mods that affect hands and feet. Also I noticed that the higher your graphics are set, the seams become "Harder" to see.

I have no idea if anything I just said was helpful but I hope so.

Also thanks for the reply!

25 minutes ago, cam280889 said:

I'm using CBBE but that's it. I had a similar problem before with hands on all the races but I've reinstalled and not used any mods that affect hands and feet. Also I noticed that the higher your graphics are set, the seams become "Harder" to see.

I have no idea if anything I just said was helpful but I hope so.

Also thanks for the reply!

No problem. Thanks for answering.

• 3 weeks later...