(W.I.P) Fallout: Chronicles of the Wasteland

CalobCoan2011

Greetings everyone, i am here to present a project that is INSANELY ambitious, yet i will get it done even if i have to pay a team of ppl to do what i fail to do. XD

my project is called Fallout: Chronicles of the Wasteland, it is both an adult mod and a non-adult mod, yet it is meant for adults (or at least 18+), i plan to use the Fallout: NV Engine to recreate the first 3 games (minus Tactics because... well it was a strategy game.)

you'll be able to play the previous games in full with the DLC they ever got, all with NV's better Workshop and Survival system, plus the adult features.  ;)

now that doesnt mean that i am simply recreating the games and adding sex to it, there will be more quests, NPCs, locations, gear, maybe even some baddies, difficulty tweaking (easy will be easy overall and hardcore will be well... hardcore.)

as for the sexual aspect of the games, you'll be able to do anything you want, your PC can be any gender, any preference and take any sexual role desired, you can whore yourself out, be a pimp, be a sex slaver, it dont matter as it's all good.

comments? questions? by all means say what's on your mind.

I mean, do you have a plan? Something concrete? Because that's a nice dream you have, but I'd say you're looking at, in the very least, 3 years work. That just doesn't sound very feasible.

I don't know how the modding community for the isometric games is these days, but have you considered modding the original games instead? Personally, I'd prefer a reason to delve back into those games (which I freaking love), than a 3D remake. Not that your idea isn't something I'd love to try, but I think you'd have more success modding instead of porting and modding.

Just my two cents. I wish you the best of luck, and I look forward to playing your interpretation of the games.

I mean, do you have a plan? Something concrete? Because that's a nice dream you have, but I'd say you're looking at, in the very least, 3 years work. That just doesn't sound very feasible.

I don't know how the modding community for the isometric games is these days, but have you considered modding the original games instead? Personally, I'd prefer a reason to delve back into those games (which I freaking love), than a 3D remake. Not that your idea isn't something I'd love to try, but I think you'd have more success modding instead of porting and modding.

Just my two cents. I wish you the best of luck, and I look forward to playing your interpretation of the games.

thank you for your feedback, yes i imagine that it might be easier that way, but i want to give the same gameplay and feeling of FO3 and NV to the previous games, that were more Diablo style (not that i dislike Diablo)

and since Fallout has evolved since the first two games, i believe they need a remake to show them being played in the style we play Fallout today.

either way i value your opinion.

long as they are still active in their endeavors, i very well might help them, but if so they would have to accept plugins for all sexual preferences/roles, as well as gender sub-types.

I highly doubt they'd be willing to do that. My advice is to focus on the second game if its that important to you and when the F1 team finishes(if they're still working on it that is) just build off from that with an add-on. Which would have less work on your part.

Also when you say first 3 games, does that include Fallout 3? If so then that's already been done with the Tale of Two Wastelands mod, and there's already an active adult modding community for it on this website.

Oh hell go for it but make sure you fix all the people programing bug with that engine..... And for those on this one it is called fallout:tales of the wasteland by underworld gameforge Inc.

not too worry, the last thing i would want is to let something be released without bug fixes, nobody wants bugs, not of the computer or gaming kind, and hardly any of the physical kind, bugs be nasty.

Archived