Help with awkward breasts after HDT Breast Physics works

Hey guys,

first of all I want to express my deepest gratitude and thanks to all the great modders out there who made this possible. You are awesome!

I know there is tons of advice out there, and I alrready read a big chunk of it, but now I am finally out of steam. I hope I am not wasting someone's time with this when I miss something obvious.

My problem:

My goal was to enable "HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE". After fighting with Skyrim, NMM (which I dropped), then MO, LOOT and Bodyslide Studio, I finally managed to implement a HDT CBBE body and make the Bounce and Jiggle Physics work.

However, now my CT77 Pushup Bodyslide model ingame looks like the breasts were deflated ballons, and they are awkwardly shifted to the side.

I basically use FNISGenerateForUser.exe and LOOT through MO everytime I make a change and activate the new build FNIS in MO too.

My MO looks like this: Its probably is a big mess, but I tried my best to get a working order.

I am grateful for any advice you can give to me!

Kind regards,

Stahlvormund101

post-503463-0-74120400-1471472098_thumb.png

post-503463-0-05206000-1471472107_thumb.png

post-503463-0-00496700-1471472112_thumb.png

post-503463-0-48243000-1471472116_thumb.png

post-503463-0-23843400-1471472123_thumb.png

post-503463-0-29503400-1471472171_thumb.png

post-503463-0-47899500-1471472175_thumb.png

post-503463-0-64331300-1471472556_thumb.jpg

post-503463-0-13997200-1471472584_thumb.jpg

post-503463-0-06312500-1471472620_thumb.jpg

post-503463-0-83425500-1471472638_thumb.jpg

Have you tested with no clothing on at all?

1.) Also this skeleton is the only one you need and make sure nothing overwrites it put it at the very bottom of you folder order.

2.) I see you have CharGen Extension but you should know all of that is included into racemenu so you should only have racemenu.

3.) Also fores fnis folder should be at the very bottom of your load order as well even below your skeleton.

4.) Net Immerse override is included in race menu so you don't need it.

5.) Unofficial Skyrim Legendary pack should be directly under your dlc's everything should overwrite it pretty much.

6.) You have honestly like 30 fnis folder wtf? this is how it should look

- bottom of load order mod

- Fnis Mod (spells, Creature, Sexy move, PCEA whathaveyou)

- Generated Fnis Files

OVERWRITE.

7.) Twins basil.... TWINS!!!

twins-o.gif

8.) You have 3 sexlab frameworks installed 1 in your skyrim directory and 2 managed by MO honestly get rid of the older ones even if the new one is overwriting those ones its safe to practice safe modding practices.

9.) I would get rid on enhanced character edit if you have racemenu its not really needed plus racemenu is better.

10.) Since sexlab is a framework all sex related mods I think it would be safe to say need to be below it kinda like this:

- Sexlab

- Sexlab Aroused

- Zaz Animation Pack

- Other sexlab mods

11.)"why don't you just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top... number, and make that a little louder?" ..... "these go to 11"

12.) As Spoons said you have unmanaged files in your skyrim directory move them to your Mod Organizer.

aareyn pretty much sums it up. So put my comment into a spoiler tag, just in case you want the video links.

1.) You only need one skeleton.

2.) You don't need "Elvin pumps-high heels and stockings UNP" since you have a CBBE body UNP does not work with CBBE. (Unless you convert it from UNP to CBBE)

3.) Also i see some of them say unmanaged. That normally means you installed them directly into your skyrim data folder. The whole point of MO is to keep your real skyrim data folder as clean as possible. XD

4.) Have you also cleaned your master files with "TES5 Edits"? here is a video on how to do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw3g_N1jcZQ

5.) In the archives tab HighResTexturePack 1,2 and 3 should be ticked and unticked in the plugins tab.

6.) If you have a brush next to a mod in the plugins tab that means you can untick that mod but only untick it in the plugins tab not the archives tab (let

the archives do its own thing)

7.)I'm not sure about HDT Physics extension and HDT Breast and Butt Physics. As i only use HDT Physics extension on it's own.

There maybe more issues here. I am 100% impressed you can load the game. XD

I suggest you take a watch of these.

GamerPoets: (some parts might be outdated still good information)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlN8weLk86XjyJvXZ2MDBJRyeBPDMKZqx

Dirty Weasel Media; (2016 version so should be up to date)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWMvEg2LxwXa1uMmZMmIl4mheoDRwvOY1

S.T.E.P. Official Video Series by GamerPoets:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlN8weLk86XjVOwlGpeKFnHLlBLlwo73A

Thanks alot for your help!

I did the following:

1.) I only use 1 skeleton now

2.) Chargen was removed.

3.) FNIS is lowest now.

4.) NetImmerse was removed.

5.) I now put UNSLEEP under the HighRes packs. Or should it be overwritten by them?

6.) FNIS ordered and behaviour folders deleted. Need new ones anyways (there is a problem with that now and I will explain later)

7.) Surplus Sexlab frameworks deleted.

8.) ECE removed.

9.) Put SexLab mods in kinda an order under it.

10.) Elvin pumps for UNP removed (though the non-stocking pumps worked without glitching, will look for a CBBE version)

11.) Moved Unmanaged content to MO. Only Unmanaged content is now the backup DLC's generated by TES5Edit (which then are overwritten by the MO DLC files in that load order afaik?)

12.) Master files cleaned via TES5Edit, but I kept the backups in the Skyrim main folder and let them be overwritten by the cleaned versions in MO.

13.) HighResTexture packs ticked in Archive and unticked in Plugins.

14.) These arent the brushes you are looking for. None here anymore.

15.) Not sure either. I can try it activated and deactived. Will keep for now.

However, now after all these changes when I try to run FNISGenerateForUser.exe via MO, it says:

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove ...

ERROR(9): Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.

I googled about it, and apparently there was a problem with an older version and the creature pack. However, I dont use the creature pack and I got the latest version available afaik.

I tried reinstalling all FNIS tools in MO but the error persists.

I can start Skyrim and load my save. It says "Lates FNIS generation stopped working" but that was to be expected as I could not create a behaviour file.

The glitched boobs still are there, even when I am fully naked. What I forgot to mention in my opening post was that I also have a clipped butt.

I will add screenshots of new load order, archives, plugins and the FNIS tool screen and log and ofc the clipped butt and FNIS error message in Skyrim.

Thanks so much for your help!

post-503463-0-77949300-1471499136_thumb.jpg

post-503463-0-91237200-1471499147_thumb.png

GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt

post-503463-0-46997100-1471499376_thumb.png

post-503463-0-32395300-1471499382_thumb.png

post-503463-0-02145900-1471499387_thumb.png

post-503463-0-28686600-1471499391_thumb.png

post-503463-0-52429800-1471499395_thumb.png

post-503463-0-97309200-1471499400_thumb.png

post-503463-0-06047900-1471499407_thumb.png

post-503463-0-22827800-1471499414_thumb.png

post-503463-0-70706700-1471499418_thumb.png

I notice that some of your plugins have the little explanation triangle next to them. That normally means they are missing a master that they need in order to run correctly. Not sure if this will solve your FNIS issue, but it's best to get the masters for the files you install. For example if you hover your mouse over the triangle sign in the plugins tab it will tell you with a little box what masters are missing. (see picture as example. Excuse the crudely cut out attempt. XD) Also when you run FNIS were are you putting the "Overwrite" files? In mine, i right click on "Overwrite" after running FNIS and selected "make mod" named it "Generated FNIS Behavior"  then put this under FNIS. Then everytime you run FNIS you place the "Overwrite" contents into your newly created "Generated FNIS Behavior" folder. This is just how i do things though.

Also you could try running it once: You get the error, then run it again after that without deleting your "Overwrite" files. Seemed to work for some people. No harm in trying.

post-1065237-0-66544000-1471515008_thumb.png

The triangle says my version is supposedly higher than the one on Nexusmods.

Also I tried to run FNIS several times, sadly didnt help.

I usually generate a Mod out of the Overwrite files, save it at MO\mods and delete previous FNIS behaviour mods I made like this and keep the most recent one.

I seriously think about making a list of what I got, deleting everything so far, deleting skyrim through steam and reloading and reinstalling everything.

Edit: I redownloaded the FNIS files and reinstalled them. FNIS works again.

IT WORKS!!!

No deflated breast, no side-clipping, proper bouncing, FNIS working!

Thanks alot guys! Your mod culling tips and load order help (with a little help of a reddit thread about it I looked up too), now i got proper CBBE bouncing.

Ready to get some armor.

Now my only problem is that I need some good outfits for the HDT Breast and Bounce physics for CBBE.

Couldnt find my taste yet, sadly.

Is there a comprehensive list maybe?

Not necessarily for vanilla outfit replacers, but custom armor, clothing, especially bikini and lingerie for CBBE that support the bounce.

Also some HDT CBBE bounce mods say they require UNP too. Why is that so? I thought you either use CBBE or UNP?

Now my only problem is that I need some good outfits for the HDT Breast and Bounce physics for CBBE.

Not necessarily for vanilla outfit replacers, but custom armor, clothing, especially bikini and lingerie for CBBE that support the bounce.

Also some HDT CBBE bounce mods say they require UNP too. Why is that so? I thought you either use CBBE or UNP?

CBBE outfits never require UNP, probably there is a version for both and you need 1 of them.

The luxury collection is a quite big collection of outfits with something of every category, my favorite atm. :)

CBBE outfits never require UNP, probably there is a version for both and you need 1 of them.

The luxury collection is a quite big collection of outfits with something of every category, my favorite atm. :)

Thanks alot! I got the luxury collection now too and its awesome!

Sadly I have a hard time finding a HDT CBBE mod that allows for separate bras.

Archived