Any Rift or swtor players want to start an adults only role play guild

scarletrobe303

I am looking to get back into mmo playing but tend to get bored of playing alone or so let with people who can't stop telling fucking chuck Norris jokes. I am looking to find an existing community or start a guild of adults only anything goes role players in either swtor or rift. I would even consider making a new swtor character on another server in order to be in the group. If anyone knows of one or is interested let's start building on this post.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MonsterFish

I have swotr... but never really played it much. Is it a good game?

I have swotr, but never played it much. Is it a good game?

Calm down there mate

I have swotr, but never played it much. Is it a good game?

Calm down there mate

Heh... that must have been purely accidental, I wouldn't do such thing on a purpose.

Anyway, I guess it could be fun to play with someone who know what they are doing, since I wouldn't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, I play SWTOR on an almost nightly bases.  I enjoy being a level 54 Pureblood Sith Inquisitor/ Lightning Sorceror.  My favorite planet is Korriban, love the ancient Egyptian vibe there.  I just love the Old Republic era in general.  I love being evil when it's necessary.  I only shock innocents when it's called for.  What I love most is breaking Jedi's and converting their apprentice's.  On my Pureblood Sith Marauder I loved Jaesa, she went darkside so quickly. lol

As for the RIFT, never played it.  Don't really like MMO's.  Only play SWTOR, because I can solo the game.

I tried playing ESO and was enjoying it, but it was messing up my barely 2 yr old pc.  It killed the keyboard on my old laptop, and it killed the psu on my current pc.

Edit:  My SWTOR character's name is Lord Mavru and is on Taris wrapping up the last few story quests and heroic missions.  After that I will go to the Imperial Fleet and hang out there as an interlude between missions.

Edit2:  I am on the Ebon Hawk North American server.

Archived