[WIP] Slavers Rule The World (Preview)

View File

Slavers Rule the World (SRW) will be a slavery mod oriented on slaves and settlements management, with some quests.

If a LL sex framework is developped SRW will evidently integrate sex-oriented features.

Be patient, for now the mod is in developpement and there will not be any beta or stable version while no stable version of F4SE is not disponible.

ATTENTION : this mod is in very early developpement and surely won't be compatible with future versions. It can also break quests so use it at your own risk.

<< insert here the bla bla bla on slavery ... >>

So the mod is here as a demo or a preview to give you an idea of what it can be and to have some returns from players. It is (I play with) enough stable to be a caps giver and a settlers spawner. Many more features will be ameliored, updated or added later.

See the second post to have more informations.

Sorry for my bad english.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/14/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    All DLC - F4SE

Requirements :

• All DLC
  • Fallout 4 Script Extender

• DixiePig for the slaves collars and manacles.

General considerations :

This mod is guided by the type of game I'm playing, sanboxing, not to hard, not to easy and with micro-management. It's impossible to make every players happy :)

Particulary I play with settlers which can be killed and with more ennemy spawns than vanilla game, so never forget to consider slaves as consommable.

What this mod won't do :

• Slaves won't be commandable or companions. There will be enough mods managing this and I'll try to avoid conflicts with them.
  • There won't be to easy enslaving features. No distant enslavingn no area enslaving. Even sleeping people enslavement may be risked.

What this mod will permit :

• Enslaving NPCs, selling them, breaking them, giving them a general training.
  • Some slaves can become settlers
  • Some slaves can be affected to mod-specific tasks
  • Slaves can be half-released ( returning to their occupation but at your disposal)
  • And more...

What this mod will perhaps contain :

• Some quests
  • Some sex features
  • Slave production by genetic manipulation
  • Non human enslaving

Important informations :

• Most of the features are accessed by aiming a NPC or the terminal you will obtain at the first quest.
  • For now my CK crash when I try to make a package so I do them manually and some files can be missing.

Any help is welcome, PM me.

What a pleasure to see old FNV guys :)

Yes it will be an .esm but for now in dev it's easier (if we can use such a word with the CK we have currently :/ ) to have an .esp

I'm waiting for your drugging mod to have an easier way of enslaving people without working myself :P

What a pleasure to see old FNV guys :)

Yes it will be an .esm but for now in dev it's easier (if we can use such a word with the CK we have currently :/ ) to have an .esp

I'm waiting for your drugging mod to have an easier way of enslaving people without working myself :P

Hmm I would thought the standard syringer rifle would do, I hadn't really tried it, I'm currently up to my neck learning the CK in an institute overhaul that will involve Gen3 & Gen4 synths as slaves. And a CommonClothingList system to do some of SCR's stuff.

Just so much to do and too much sleep needed :P

I would love to see some more "adult" oriented settlement objects. kiosks that sell sex toys that will increase settlement happiness, stands that can be operated by a settler that have them dancing nude which would generate caps and increase happiness, or even hooker stands. And the pillory can easily be turned into a cum dumpster pillory that random settlers will use whoever is placed in it. Make our very own commonwealth whorehouse!

Or make use of the monster traps and have monster sex shows....  

I'm particulary interested by any common ressources because if I am not able to find a clothes mesher who can help me I'll have no choice but using dynamically external mods if F4SE permits that easily :)

I've got a bit to go, currently it requires FO4Edit to use and I'm encountering some outfits seem to cause crashing for some reason if they are copied as a new asset into another plugin, no idea why as they are simple outfits like collars with no effects and look fine in FO4Edit but crash in GECK and Game when an actor wears them.

Currently its only Levelled lists but I intend to make Formlists and try script them to copy into same name Levelled lists for random use. I'll do some more Tweaking and try get an Alpha uploaded here in next week or so. I'm not doing anything Pregnancy related in it at all because I have no idea how that is going to work now we have Bodyslide :)

Hopefully someone will release a kinky toy/outfit package soon like we had for FNV.

I'm not doing anything Pregnancy related in it at all because I have no idea how that is going to work now we have Bodyslide :)

You can eventually conserve your old system using nude corpses ( see Bodyswap for example ).

Else, I'm very penalized by my disastrous competence in all the graphic things but I don't desesperate to find someone able to help me with a few meshes. Else I'll take my revenge by continuing to integrate in my mods the more ugly NPCs I can do :D

I like to see the groundwork being done already, but if the Nuka World trailer isn't deceiving me, it seems like the DLC will add some sort of slaves to the game. Maybe you could integrate your mod into that system then.

We can only hope but I doubt after the replacement of slavery by soft slaves nammed settlers. What a long road done since the brutality of Fallout 2.

I hope the version 5 of Fallout won't be destined to 6 years old girls, I would have some difficulty to immerse if I must use a flowers-gun versus some bisounours :D

The good new is that such thinks are planned, the bad new is that it will be soon for many reasons.

The first one concern the tools so (in order I think) we need :

• The last DLC and a Fallout version not broken every week
  • F4SE
  • Sextec or equivalent
  • ZaZ or equivalent

Without speaking of a stable CK, but this is more a dream than a hope :P

The second one is a stabilisation of the mod communauty, for now it's the second wave of the jungle/war in 3 domains :

• The workshop objects 
  • The settlers overhaul
  • The mind control of NPCs (slavery is only a part)

It's so easy to have incompatibilities and/or to break other mods that it's a hard work and it need a lots of time spend on coding and testing to avoid that. My choice is to focus on quality and compatibility so I'm sure SRW will not be the quicker developped mod but I've no doubt that Fo4 have a long future if tools come.

So be patient :)

• 2 weeks later...

Could you please make it so that the game handles permanently enslaving enemies as killing enemies? There are a lot of quests like "kill person X" in the game and I'd much rather just enslave that person and still complete that quest. Do you think that would be possible?

The idea is in my mind (to enslave the raider Bosses), to see if technically possible easily.