Lenore

Lenore, I solve a problem and find another. I managed to make the NWN and ADWR work if not for your help, but the other problem is that installed the IAS because aminations are not being initiated in this module and the display goes dark instead of animations, but when I read the instructions I saw that I need to activate the animations in ADWR properties in the toolset, but do not know where I find this toolset.

Lenore, I solve a problem and find another. I managed to make the NWN and ADWR work if not for your help, but the other problem is that installed the IAS because aminations are not being initiated in this module and the display goes dark instead of animations, but when I read the instructions I saw that I need to activate the animations in ADWR properties in the toolset, but do not know where I find this toolset.

In the install folder of your NWN you'll find a program called nwtoolset, in there you can change the module as you like, providing you know what your doing ofcourse

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to pop in to this thread and say that this community is actually really really good. It's friendly enough that two introverts have been able to comfortably fit in, it's varied enough that I've been able to find people willing to work with most of my interests, and it's populous enough that I've never seen a day where there hasn't eventually be someone online at least. If the mods on here, especially SD+ and Defeat interest you at all, and you have NWN already, give it a look! If you don't have NWN, then maybe go look through the forums and think about it for a while.

I wanted to check this out but the site you used for hak download won't let me grab it.. Can you host it on the vault or somewhere else?

I just tested the single archive download and it still seems to work. What error did you receive when you tried to use Mega Limited? Were you able to download the file at all and it wouldn't open or something else? You do have to download in browser mode otherwise you need to make an account with the hosting site.

I wanted to check this out but the site you used for hak download won't let me grab it.. Can you host it on the vault or somewhere else?

I just tested the single archive download and it still seems to work. What error did you receive when you tried to use Mega Limited? Were you able to download the file at all and it wouldn't open or something else? You do have to download in browser mode otherwise you need to make an account with the hosting site.

Thanks for the quick reply - It said I had reached my total download limit and needed to wait 6 hours..

Basically Gog has a generic key they hand out to most folk who are playing single player. If you want to go online though it's important to use a unique key. Here's the link to the gog page where you can learn more about that. But basically:

This info below is now obsolete, keys are added automatically to user account.
To access it, go to Library -> Neverwinter Nights -> More -> Serial Keys.
You can then replace them manually in nwncdkey.ini or use included CDKey Changer Tool.

Archived