Not sure if this will work

Mizu78

So I reaqlly don't like the look of the MBP Argonian and Khajiit races. I ened up asking my step brother for help changing them and we looked at a few alternatives. I'm not using MBP rather I'm going with Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion that adds its own versions of the races. I"m then changing the Arginans to Draenie (I cant remember the name of the Oblivion race mod) and Khajiits to DesuChan's Kawa-Khajiits.

Both races have two heads, One for male and one for female. When I asked my brother if you could use both for one race he suggested I use the male head for the normal race and Female for the Colourwheel race. But after doing all that I got to wondeering. Under the race settings you have the option of ears for male and female. I was wondering is it would affect the game if you set the head mesh to ears and say ears or horns to the face like this.

post-17825-0-65024500-1471215284_thumb.jpg

I'm kind of afraid to launch the game to test to see if this will work.

Clever idea, not sure if it will work, but if you can go over to the face-gen tab and edit the face without the editor crashing, it will probably work.

Although you may want to look into blockhead as what you have there will cause hoods to not show your head

Archived