View File

This is a compilation and touch-up of zeo's House in Box/Land/Riverside/Kitchen mod series, combining it from 1 esm and 4 esps into a single one. It includes all their neat armor, clothing and weapons. Best I can tell, it's references to...Sol Badbuy from Guilty Gear, Lilia from the Ys series, Ymir from Queen's Blade, and...I think Nagi no Asukara, but I'm not sure about that last one or any of the other sets included. I've done my best to name/differentiate the different pieces from each other, put bust sizes for chest pieces in parenthesis, and made sure everything's available. Removed any engrish/corrupt characters, properly linked all the cells so nothing weird happens, added a few NPCs for ambiance. Nothing in this mod is my original work! Unless someone points out something that should be added or that I overlooked, I'm probably not going to be updating this anymore. If someone has any idea what the other armor/clothing sets are in reference to, I'd like to know to include here.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/14/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    MBP and x117, or something to utilize the races included in them without mods. Or just open the ESP up and change the three shopkeeper races to vanilla ones and delete the two esm requirements: the mod will run fine if you do.

Edited by CPU
  • 1 year later...

I don't really know, to be honest. Probably the standard HGEC array. If I remember right (and I might not), I think I put the cup size on some of the armors and outfits if I could tell...I didn't make the models. I just compiled the tree separate mods into one.