Cursed armor with birthing

saddad

nice Mod, will test it.

The book is not translated

Here a Google translation (100% Google )  And the original text in Japanese letters.( not the gibberish signs you see in the esp) maybe there's still a japanese Oblivion player who can translate it.

BlackMail of the Magic
When we stopped to Leyawiin, it was multiplied by the voice to man and drinking the liquor in the inn. He said they'll let the old story if give a treat the knob of the liquor seemed wrote the annals of empire in the town. I It was one person in the middle of the trip, decided to behave the liquor and knob to him in response to his offer because just good to beguile the loneliness of the night. Relates his story was cursed with the woman warrior of some Redguard armor, it was delight me. I will Shiruso here to remember as much as possible.

The name of the woman is Miranda. If you are with the occupation mercenaries in while a woman, she had participated in opposition punitive or at the request of the Knights. One day, she is when you return from pagan subdue, brought back has been subjected to strange decoration heavy armor. Armor seemed to be tinged with some sort of magical power has a design that mimics a black skeleton. Mercenary comrades has been stopped, the interest in the unknown magic excel, she began to fight wearing the armor.

Although it was Miranda began to work wearing the armor, there is no state in which in particular triggered the magic that has been hidden in the armor while do a several times work, mercenary allies also was when I began to think that it was just a worry It was. Yoheidan received a assault of Orge on the way home of opposition subdue. Mercenaries to return with fatigue also had some of the opposition subdue one in the attack, also went fallen with one. And, it fell down finally Miranda also received a strong blow to the body. Cornered by the survival of the mercenaries are all, was prepared for death. At that time, it fell rising to suddenly Miranda had, began the fight as if though there is no such as fatigue.

She scars without any shadow that has received, something pale red had leaked from the armor. Miranda went overthrew one after another Orge. The middle, but was subject to several times attacked the body was blocked soon also its scars. Everyone it has to understand that it's magic hidden in the armor. After a while, it was overthrown all Orge we are.

Miranda is moaned immediately after. Approached were mercenaries become worried she is not shaking the hips, watched from her belly is swollen. Though it was one of such bulge are pregnant. But was over Miranda trembling and moaning after a while, belly bulging did not return to the original. Mercenaries is fear and whether this is the payoff for the force, Miranda was not able to take off the armor by jamming belly bulging was encouraged to take off the armor to Miranda. Since no one is there is no way to take off and decided to get broken in blacksmith When you return to the city, they had been battered in the fight decided to rest was transferred to a little place. And have a break Miranda belly will do more and more deflated and returned to its original form in Sukoku. Mercenaries has been advised that there is better to change of clothes the armor of the now, Miranda is elation wrapped in magic when you fought to return to the original if for some time, also obtained that struck myself after the fighting say unexpected pleasure can not be forgotten to reject it.

After it from Miranda is doing the work in several times mercenaries, they were increasingly able to take a job in one person. It armor unless become Miranda in a dangerous situation it is because it was found that it does not exert a force. Made often become dangerous state with nature if a work by one person. Longer Miranda had become a captive of the power to bring the magic of armor. Also association of Miranda is increasingly mercenary colleagues do a work by one person becomes estranged, the news was lost also no longer be unawares receive the work of mercenaries. Mercenaries she crazy to fight, I thought it was dead.

Time that Miranda is one year standing the news has passed, occurred an incident that is attacked by warriors and mercenaries through the YellowRoad. Stricken who are all, has been slashed with a sharp knife, was seems to crime by a person. Hit the mercenaries hired security in order to maintain the safety of the highway, but were they also killed one after another.

While one after another victim comes out, was supposed to be the hero Amelion to finally confront find the assailants. Assailants was Miranda. Wearing that black heavy Soyoroi, belly had swelled as celebrated the last month of pregnancy. Amelion but called for a surrender to Miranda she was returned in the roar. No longer it has become a prisoner of pleasure given to the armor, who said that the beast was the right state.

Miranda who received the magical power of the armor was a horrible existence. Tirelessly in the power supplied from the armor, it would heal soon be subjected to some scratches. Hero Amelion went cornered. The fight moved to the top of the bridge, hero Amelion decided. Grasp the arm of Miranda and parry your opponent's attack, but both had fallen into the river. After a while, hero Amelion has been returned from the river Miranda did not come up. Or too big belly did not swim in the way, whether the armor did not swim heavy ...... but it is not known Miranda was drowning.

After hero Amelion this, tried to destroy the armor armor could not be destroyed. Reluctantly he sank into a deep place LowerNiben subjected to a strict sealed in armor. ...... This horrible armor is pray that it does not sprinkled the fear appeared again.

After this, history is not that this armor appeared.

I asked the guy what this armor is really, but he said do not know. Find a person was in, but that nobody could not be found. When exploring the river there is an anecdote, such as the ghost of knight comes out. Maybe, even hero Amelion after the lions might continue to protect the armor.

--------------------------------------------------

<FONT face=1><DIV align="center">
BlackMail of the Magic
<p>
<DIV align="left">
Leyawiinに立ち寄った時、宿で酒のを飲んでいると男に声を掛けられた。彼は町で帝国の年代記を書いているらしく酒のつまみを奢るなら昔話を聞かせてくれると言った。私は旅の途中で一人だったし、夜の寂しさを紛らわすには丁度良いので彼の申し出を受けて彼に酒とつまみを振舞うことにした。彼の話はあるRedguardの女戦士と呪われた鎧に関するもので、私を楽しませてくれた。なるべく思い出してここに記そうと思う。
<p>

女性の名はMiranda。女ながらに傭兵を生業としていて、騎士団の要請で野党討伐等に参加していた。ある日、彼女が異教徒討伐から戻ったとき、奇妙な装飾の施された重装鎧を持ちかえった。鎧は黒く骨格を模したデザインをしており何らかの魔力を帯びているようだった。傭兵仲間達は止めたが、未知の魔力への興味が勝り、彼女はその鎧を身につけて戦うようになった。
<p>
鎧を身に着けて仕事を始めたMirandaだったが、幾度か仕事をこなす間に鎧に秘められた魔力は特に発動した様子もなく、傭兵仲間達もただの気苦労だったと思い始めた頃だった。傭兵団は野党討伐の帰り道にOrgeの強襲を受けた。野党討伐の帰りで疲労もいくらかあった傭兵団はその攻撃に1人、また1人と倒れていった。そして、遂にMirandaもその身に強烈な一撃を受けて倒れた。追いつめられて傭兵団の生き残りは全員、死を覚悟した。その時、倒れていたMirandaが急に立ち上がり、まるで疲れなどないかの如く戦い始めた。
<p>
彼女が受けた傷跡は影もなく、鎧からは淡く赤い何かが漏れ出していた。Mirandaは次々とOrgeを打倒していった。途中、幾度か攻撃をその身に受けたがすぐにその傷跡も塞がった。誰もがそれが鎧に隠された魔力だということを理解した。暫くの後に、Orge達は全て倒された。
<p>
直後にMirandaはうめき声を上げた。心配になって近寄った傭兵達は彼女が腰を震わせていて、彼女の腹が膨らんでいるのを観た。まるで妊娠しているかの様な膨らみだった。暫くするとMirandaの震えとうめき声は終わったが、膨らんだ腹は元に戻らなかった。傭兵達はこれが力に対する見返りなのかと恐怖し、Mirandaに鎧を脱ぐよう勧めたが膨らんだ腹がつっかえてMirandaは鎧を脱ぐことは出来なかった。脱げないものは仕方が無いので街に戻ったら鍛冶屋に壊して貰う事にして、戦いに疲弊していた彼らは少し場所を移し休息することにした。休憩をしているとMirandaの腹はどんどん萎んでいき、数刻で元の形に戻った。傭兵達は今のうちに鎧を着替えた方が良いと勧めたが、Mirandaは暫くすれば元に戻るし戦った時の魔力に包まれた高揚感、戦った後に自分を襲った得も言えぬ快楽が忘れられずそれを拒否した。
<p>
それからMirandaは幾度か傭兵団での仕事をこなした後、1人で仕事を引き受ける事が多くなった。それはMirandaが危険な状態にならなければ鎧は力を発揮しないということが判ったからだ。1人で仕事をすれば自然と危険な状態になることが多くなる。もはやMirandaは鎧の魔力がもたらす力の虜になっていた。1人で仕事をこなすMirandaは次第に傭兵仲間との付き合いも疎遠になり、いつしか傭兵の仕事を受けることもなくなりその消息は途絶えた。傭兵達は彼女が戦いに狂い、死んだのだと思った。
<p>
Mirandaが消息を絶って1年が過ぎた頃、YellowRoadを通る戦士や傭兵が襲われる事件が起きた。襲われた者は皆、鋭利な刃物で斬られており、人による犯行だと思われた。街道の安全を維持するために傭兵が雇われ警備に当たったが、次々と彼らも殺された。<p>
次々と犠牲者が出る中、英雄Amelionがついに襲撃者を見つけ対峙することになった。襲撃者はMirandaだった。あの黒い重装鎧を身に着けて、腹は臨月を迎えたように膨れ上がっていた。AmelionはMirandaに投降を呼びかけたが彼女は雄叫びで返した。もはや鎧に与えられる快楽の虜となっており、獣と言った方が正しい状態だった。
<p>
鎧の魔力を受けたMirandaは恐ろしい存在だった。鎧から供給される力で疲れを知らず、多少の傷を受けてもすぐに癒えてしまう。英雄Amelionは追い詰められていった。戦いは橋の上に移り、英雄Amelionは決断した。相手の攻撃を受け流すとMirandaの腕を掴み、共に川へと落ちたのだ。暫くの後、英雄Amelionは川から戻ったがMirandaは上がっては来なかった。大きすぎる腹が邪魔になって泳げなかったのか、鎧が重くて泳げなかったのか……それは判らないがMirandaは溺死した。
<p>
英雄Amelionはこの後、鎧を破壊しようとしたが鎧は破壊できなかった。しかたなく彼は鎧に厳重な封印を施してLowerNibenの深い場所へと沈めた。この恐ろしい鎧が再び現れて恐怖を振りまかない事を祈って……。
<p>
この後、歴史にこの鎧が登場することはない。
<p>
私はこの鎧が本当にあるのかと男に尋ねたが、彼は判らないと言った。探す者はいたが誰も見つけられなかったという。川を探っていると騎士の亡霊が出るなどの逸話がある。もしかしたら、死した後も英雄Amelionは鎧を守り続けているのかもしれない。

• 2 weeks later...

It's not a "crused armor" Mod addon.

It is a crused armor, a new own Mod.

You can buy or read the book in Bravil "the fair Deal" ( you can't read it because it is not translated. See my post above, the translation"

The chest with the armor is in the Niben ( underwater) near Leyawiin ( there are the small islands north ot Leyawiin, the one with the house and the one with the Oblivion gate. The chest is a little further north in the middle of the Niben. There is a ghost which is guarding the chest.

When you wear the armor you become pregnant (and give birth to a child ? ) It's no Tamago Mod, so you get no real child/new NPC. Only the birth animation.

More I don't know, I still have not played the Mod.

after i got the armor. i get confused. how to trigger the "pregnancy" then after searching trought the lower niben and yellow road i got nothing.

i tried almost every thing but nothing happen sadly.

thing that i havent tried is equip the armor and fight till you get fatigue or the green bar is empty.

this method i found recently when i read the book that fejeena translated before.

but i havent tried it because i just get tired searching trough niben and yellow road.

There is no Quest. The only NPC was the ghost near the chest. No dialogs in the esp, no quest entries.

You have the armor, that's all ( I think)

Equip it and play the game, see what happens.

It's no Lovers Mod , so you must not have sex.

Edit: yes seems you must wear the armor and fight.

Don't now if it works with my character, I never lose more than a third of my fatigue during a fight.

i think i should give up with this mod..

because i cant find the answer how you trigger the "pregnancy"...

i have try searching some new spell trough psb at console command but nothing.

well i hope someone get better luck than me :D

BTW: this armor have wonderfull shape i love it :D

Edit: BTW just after i posted this post and try to read the armor story again i decide to fight some orge at black mine just according the story at the book (use console comand to unlock the door)

after fight with 3 ocr at the mine till the armor healt 0 the birth animation triggered and the armor change to 2 trem pregnant armor yeah

idk the details how to triggered that between fight orge or reduce the arnor healt but somehow the mods is WORK :D :D

to buy time till the armor healt goes to 0 and the ogre still alive go with hand to hand attack or some low damage weapon if the armor goes 0 but nothing happen try to kill all the orge.

uh... could anybody show me where's the exact place of the chest? i've search through lower niben, and found nothing

Enter in console - coe 22,-29

Then sinks to the bottom and in the area close to the chest.attachicon.gifOblivion858.jpg

Thanks, man

Btw, could any modders explain to me how this armor works? here's the script in the armor

scn aaCursedArmorScript
ref who
short rStage
short check
short startday
short currentday
short change
float timer
float stamina
float Currenthour
float StartHour

begin onadd
set rStage to 0
set check to 0
set change to 0
set who to getcontainer
end

begin gamemode
if GetGameLoaded&&rStage >= 1
	if rStage == 2
		SetFemaleBipedPath "armor\CA\CA02.nif" aaCursedArmor01
	elseif rStage == 4
		SetFemaleBipedPath "armor\CA\CA03.nif" aaCursedArmor01
	endif
	who.equipItemNS aaCursedArmor01 0
	who.UnequipItemNS aaCursedArmor01
endif

if who.IsInCombat&&who.Getequipped aaCursedArmor01 == 1
	if (0.2*who.getmaxAV health > who.getav health)&&rStage == 0
		who.ResetHealth
		set rStage to 1
		who.addspellNS aaHyperMode
		who.pms aaHyperModeEffect 20
	elseif (0.2*who.getmaxAV health > who.getav health)&&rStage == 2
		who.ResetHealth
		set rStage to 3
		who.addspellNS aaHyperMode
		who.pms aaHyperModeEffect 20
	endif
elseif who.IsInCombat == 0&&who.getdead == 0&&who.Getequipped aaCursedArmor01 == 1
	if rStage == 1||rStage == 3
		if check == 0
			con_tfc
			if IsThirdPerson == 0
				ToggleFirstPerson 0
			endif
			set check to 1
			if who.isspelltarget aaHyperMode
				who.removespellNS aaHyperMode
			endif
			set timer to 5.8
			who.additemNS aaCursedToken 1
			who.SetRestrained 1
			who.pickidle
		endif
	endif
endif

if who.getdead == 1&&rStage >= 1&&who.Getequipped aaCursedArmor01 == 1
	set rStage to 0
endif

if timer >= 0
	set timer to timer - getsecondspassed
endif

if timer < 0&&check == 7
	if who.getitemcount aaCursedToken >= 1
		set timer to 0.1
		who.removeitemNS aaCursedToken 1
	else
		set check to 0
	endif
elseif timer < 0&&check == 6
	set check to 7
	if rStage == 1
		set rStage to 2
		who.addspellNS aaHeavyEffect01
	elseif rStage == 3
		set rStage to 4
		who.removespellNS aaHeavyEffect01
		who.addspellNS aaHeavyEffect02
	endif
	set startday to GameDaysPassed
	set startHour to Gamehour + 3
	who.equipItemNS aaCursedArmor01 1
	set timer to 0.2
	con_tfc
	who.SetRestrained 0
elseif timer < 0&&check == 5
	who.removeitemNS aaCursedToken 4
	set check to 6
	set timer to 0.2
	if rStage == 1
	elseif rStage == 3
		SetFemaleBipedPath "armor\CA\CA03.nif" aaCursedArmor01
	endif
	who.UnequipItemNS aababy
	who.RemoveItemNS aababy 1
	who.pickidle
elseif timer < 0&&check == 4
	set check to 5
	set timer to 0.2
	who.pms effectSummonMythicDawn 4
	who.pickidle
elseif timer < 0&&check == 3
	set check to 4
	set timer to 0.3
	set stamina to - (30 + who.GetAV fatigue)
	who.modAV2 fatigue stamina
elseif timer < 0&&check == 2
	set check to 3
	set timer to 9.2
	who.pickidle
	who.AddItemNS aababy 1
	who.EquipItemNS aababy 0
elseif timer < 0&&check == 1
	set check to 2
	set timer to 6.2
	who.pickidle
endif

if rStage == 2||rStage == 4
	set currentday to GameDaysPassed
	if ( currentday > startday )
		set CurrentHour to GameHour + 24
	else
		set CurrentHour to GameHour
	endif
	if who.Getequipped aaCursedArmor01 == 0&&check == 0&&change == 0
	endif
	if ( currentHour >= startHour )
		if rStage == 2
			if timer < 0&&change == 1
				set change to 0
				set rStage to 0
				who.removespellNS aaHeavyEffect01
				who.equipItemNS aaCursedArmor01
			elseif timer < 0&&change == 0
				set timer to 0.3
				set change to 1
				SetFemaleBipedPath "armor\CA\CA01.nif" aaCursedArmor01
			endif
		elseif rStage == 4
			if timer < 0&&change == 1
				set change to 0
				set rStage to 2
				set startday to GameDaysPassed
				set startHour to Gamehour + 3
				who.removespellNS aaHeavyEffect02
				who.addspellNS aaHeavyEffect01
			elseif timer < 0&&change == 0
				set timer to 0.3
				set change to 1
			endif
		endif
	endif
endif
end

begin ondrop
SetFemaleBipedPath "armor\CA\CA01.nif" aaCursedArmor01
end
;<CSEBlock>
;<CSECaretPos> 2761 </CSECaretPos>
;</CSEBlock>

;

Thanks before

Well after fight the orge i find how the armor works...

and its very very simple, idk why i have spend my time shearch something that didnt exist at yelow road

this how the armor work

1st pregnancy armor stage

V

V

Get battle with someone get reduce healt abaout 75% above

V

V

Birth animation and Chage the armor to 2nd pregnancy armor stage

V

V

Get another battle (at 2nd pregnancy stage) and reduce healt 75% above

V

V

Birth animation and change the armor to 3rd Pregnancy stage

V

V

Wait some time to get pregnancy stage go down 

V

V

Repeat

Notes : the Armor wont change its form before you defeat all enemy... and the birth animation stop when you change from 2nd Preg              stage to 3rd (if im not wrong)...after you reduce your healt to 75% the armor effect will active (i forget the effect)..and you get              passive skill "curse armor" (if im not wrong again)....

I tested just at fight orge and i dont try to any other enemy so im not realy sure

I hope this usefull :D

Well after fight the orge i find how the armor works...

and its very very simple, idk why i have spend my time shearch something that didnt exist at yelow road

this how the armor work

1st pregnancy armor stage

V

V

Get battle with someone get reduce healt abaout 75% above

V

V

Birth animation and Chage the armor to 2nd pregnancy armor stage

V

V

Get another battle (at 2nd pregnancy stage) and reduce healt 75% above

V

V

Birth animation and change the armor to 3rd Pregnancy stage

V

V

Wait some time to get pregnancy stage go down 

V

V

Repeat

Notes : the Armor wont change its form before you defeat all enemy... and the birth animation stop when you change from 2nd Preg              stage to 3rd (if im not wrong)...after you reduce your healt to 75% the armor effect will active (i forget the effect)..and you get              passive skill "curse armor" (if im not wrong again)....

I tested just at fight orge and i dont try to any other enemy so im not realy sure

I hope this usefull :D

Thank you very much! you're very helpful man! btw when the animation occur, my character head is missing, did it also happen to you? My race is ren mystic elf

Thank you very much! you're very helpful man! btw when the animation occur, my character head is missing, did it also happen to you? My race is ren mystic elf

i think there is no issue with race because i try it with demoness race and no problem accour... try download 

Coronerras' Maximum Compatibility Skeletons  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/27945/?because i didnt find any problem this far. try to change your race and test the animation again..

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

Now I found this thread too, Fejeena :-)

Sounds very interesting.

In Wolfzq's CA there is no birth, right? I haven't finished it yet, but all I had so far was being gravid with eggs.

There are some good modwriters here, can't they combine the 2?

Like put this one to the end of Wolf's mod?

Or alternative version?

Or add the animations from CA 1 to this? And have 2 mods?

BTW: I haven't solved the "Ichor" problem yet. Does anybody here know how to store Ichor? 1 bottle you get.

What about later? Which key do I have to press?

Thanx!

Hi.

I would have 4 ideas.

a Anat could offer giving birth to babies as well and she takes them away then.

Whatever happens to them. Maybe she eats them? Maybe they will get much power?

b You could just use the new mod and add the animations from Wolf. So there is a reason to become pregnant.

f it's just after fighting? How come?

c After Anat disappears in the end of Wolf's mod so should his armor. And then you can start over

with the new storyline. "There are rumors..."

How much is much work? Hours? Days? Weeks?

Would be sooo great...

Well, one can always dream :-))

Do you know how to contact Wolfzq? Maybe he will finish his mod...

Thanx

The Mod is old and he is working on another Mod ( you must pay to get his new Mod, and never again heard about it, don't know if the new Mod was complete. i don't like payed Modding)

I can not do it, not enough script knowledge. And not interested. Better a new Mod, Lovers compatible, there you have all you need, sex animation, birth Mod ( Tamago and Hiyoko).

In Lovers crowning Isle you can brith small SpiderDaedra babies. And there is also a "cursed armor" in the Mod.

And with Lovers and Tamago and Hiyoko you can have human and all kinds of creatures babies. ( with out any quest, you must only have sex with NPCs or creature )

• 1 month later...

Archived