Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[SIMS 4] KLM Animations for WickedWoohoo. Added new fix for actual WW

Sims 4 WickedWoohoo

• Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

KLM_UA

KLM_UA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

POPULAR

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT, 18+ ONLY!

Animations below only for WickedWoohoo mod by TURBODRIVER for Sims 4 game.

POST UPDATED 31/10/2016. Added 24 Animations.

At first bad news. I did not add climax system, only new anims. The reason is very simple - time. I wanted to update pack before release of "City Life" and decided to make climax system as a particular update. I need to figure out a mechanics of climax anims and don't want to make it fast but with low-quality. I think it will take approx. one week.

At second - KLM Animations and KLM Wicked Bathroom animations were united in one package. So earlier there were 4 files with KLM animations: two files of main pack (WW_KLM_Animations, WW_KLM_Animationsp2), Bath Pack (WW_KLM_WickedBathroom) and group pack (WW_KLM_GroupSexAnimations). First three (WW_KLM_Animations, WW_KLM_Animationsp2, WW_KLM_WickedBathroom) were united in "WW_KLM_Animations.package". Group Pack will be united with main in the next update. So if you have any KLM animations obligatory delete 3 files from your mod folder - WW_KLM_Animations, WW_KLM_Animationsp2, WW_KLM_WickedBathroom. Then you can download archive "WW_KLM_AnimationsV3", unpack it and put received package in your mod folder.

New animations in version 3 from 31.10.2016:

1. Cowgirl on bed - 4 stages
Spoiler

2. Sitting pose on bed - 3 new stages
Spoiler

3. Anal Spoon on bed - 3 stages
Spoiler

4. Bar stool - 6 stages
Anal Missionary - 4 Stages
Anal Doggy - 1 Stage
Classical Doggy - 1 Stage
Spoiler

5. DJ Table - 3 stages
Missionary - 2 Stages
Cowgirl - 1 stage
Spoiler

6. Stand on the floor - 4 stages
Stand Behind - 2 stages
Stand Front - 2 stages
Spoiler

7. Doggy on the table - 1 stage
Spoiler

TOTAL: 102 Animations on 31/10/2016

At the same time all sound in all old anims was changed and added mimicry of mouthes and lips.

Old animations before update from 31.10.16
Spoiler

REQUIRMENTS:

WickedWhims mod by TURBODRIVER, which you'll find here: http://www.loverslab...ber 2016/page-1

SIMS 4

INSTALLATION:

Download and unpack attached archive(s), you will have 2 .package files. Simply put them into your MOD folder WITHOUT ANY SUBFOLDERS.

Attached Files

Eksclusiv

Eksclusiv

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Very nice! Thank you =) !

TURBODRIVER

TURBODRIVER

Wicked What?

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Great work! Keep it going!

I've added your topic to the list of animations :)

CanaryYellow

CanaryYellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Wow! Thank you so much! I really like the counter one, where she's got the legs crossed behind the guy's back. Keep up the good work!

px305

px305

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

For some reason every anim auto restarts all the time. :(  Any tips?

Great anims btw.

KLM_UA

KLM_UA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Great anims btw.

Thanks) 

How does it look (about autorestart)? Animations change each other without your control or something else?

px305

px305

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Great anims btw.

Thanks) 

How does it look (about autorestart)? Animations change each other without your control or something else?

Sorry I just figured what it was, for some reason an specific household was bugged, it works fine with the rest of my households. :blush: 

Thanks anyway.

PD: Any plans on doing some floor or shower anims? :angel:

KLM_UA

KLM_UA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Great anims btw.

Thanks) 

Sorry I just figured what it was, for some reason an specific household was bugged, it works fine with the rest of my households. :blush: 

Thanks anyway.

PD: Any plans on doing some floor or shower anims? :angel:

Good that eventually all is OK) 

Next week I'll share approx. 10-15 more anims (sofa, bed, bar and maybe dj table), also I'm working with pack on bath objects (hottub, bath tub, toilet). I'm going to put in anims in shower, but as I remember in the game there are only closed shower tubs, so don't know now how they will look like

Wow! Thank you so much! I really like the counter one, where she's got the legs crossed behind the guy's back. Keep up the good work!

Thanks) Anims with crossed legs are my favourite, so there will be a lot of the same)

Brosia

Brosia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

anaconda_24:

Despite the fact it would not be a stock bathtub/shower, there is an open shower available at Mod the Sims. It's called a "super simple shower" and was created by DasMatze2.

You guys are going at an impressive rate creating the animations. I greatly appreciate the effort and patience to detail you guys are putting into this exceptional (sexceptional?) Turbodriver mod.

Have a great weekend.

KLM_UA

KLM_UA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

anaconda_24:

Despite the fact it would not be a stock bathtub/shower, there is an open shower available at Mod the Sims. It's called a "super simple shower" and was created by DasMatze2.

You guys are going at an impressive rate creating the animations. I greatly appreciate the effort and patience to detail you guys are putting into this exceptional (sexceptional?) Turbodriver mod.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks for "weekend")
The problem with shower only in process of creating animation, in blender you can use only game meshes (wich are closed) for it, but then in the game you can play this animation in any shower you want. And it will be not very easy to create animation when you can't clearly see through shower glass. But it will be done)

Gihusexymetalboyrock

Gihusexymetalboyrock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Impressionante, parabĂ©ns  ,I 'm loving These animations  :lol:

XXlunixXX

XXlunixXX

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Wow animations coming from everywhere now. Thank you for sharing your animations

zombietina

zombietina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

These are great, thank you! I wish I could spend more time working on my own, but, university :(! You've accomplished quite a lot in a little time though. It's so great to see people working on animations for this mod.

EsperMagicite

EsperMagicite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Oh my gosh finally a missionary set! and these are all done well! *hugs* thank you for sharing.

newbie question though.. do I just right click on any counter or living chair or any couch to start them?

KLM_UA

KLM_UA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Oh my gosh finally a missionary set! and these are all done well! *hugs* thank you for sharing.

newbie question though.. do I just right click on any counter or living chair or any couch to start them?

Thanks)
Yes, to start pose just click on counter/chair/sofa. About sofa - now for WW only long sofa is available, but in few days I'll add action with other kinds of "sofa", like garden sofa, short sofa etc. Did not know that the game makes different between them. 

Cool ! Thank you for your great sims 4 animations! You are a great animator!

By the way, I can't find any of your animation in the list of WickedWoohoo woohoo.

I have  WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.008-PROTOTYPE - 31 July 2016 and put it and your animation in the mods file very correctly. 

I have no idea WHY!

I followed all the instruction on how to successfully install the mod and animations..

What do you think is the problem? 

It's really strange.. I used this pack with different versions of WickedWoohoo, all was ok. But one time had the similar problem because I changed version of the WW. I choosed other family, saved the game and then choosed my family again. Try this method, hope it'll help 

These are great, thank you! I wish I could spend more time working on my own, but, university :(! You've accomplished quite a lot in a little time though. It's so great to see people working on animations for this mod.

Thanks. Yes, it takes pretty much time, have problems with this too. Good look in your work.. and university)

avecess

avecess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Thanks for this great set of animations!!
Really appreciate it!!

benhahaha

benhahaha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Very nice! Thank you!

seblk

seblk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Thanks for making my game fun again

You work is greatly appreciated.

KLM_UA

KLM_UA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Thanks for making my game fun again

You work is greatly appreciated.

Thanks)
In a few days (I think 2-3) I'll update pack, adding approx. 25 new anims on new objects, so game will become more fun)

DrHouse93

DrHouse93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Awesome animations!

Since you're planning to update the pack, I'd like to propose making the first and second Counter Cunnilingus available for females, too^^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sims 4, WickedWoohoo