Bella's Blood Elf Race

mpsilva

• 7 months later...

Du musst dich anmelden um den Mod runterzuladen.

Mit Übersetzer sieht das so aus

post-3205-0-37195100-1491659878_thumb.jpg

post-3205-0-21863900-1491659892_thumb.jpg

post-3205-0-47341700-1491660383_thumb.jpg

Ich bin auf der Seite nicht angemeldet also kann ich dir leider nicht weiter helfen.

Übersetzen mit IE  : Link Adresse aus Post 2  ins Suchfenster eingeben, dann übersetzen.

post-3205-0-86234100-1491660781_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Can anyone help me with the proper load requirements and order to run perfect slut with oblivion 4 mod manager?

I know nothing about setting up ini, nif, and all these details.

So I have several mods running .

Set body, Blockhead, Growlf, etc, but I cant get anything to work but the easy HGEC things.

I cant get anything to work for the Boobalicicous either.

And the PK stuff gives me a pure headache.

How do so many people get this all setup to work?   

I tun into game crashed, and freezing. Then I have to break things down and reinstll all the time to get what works back. 

Do I need to study something? What?  I cant figure out how to make the nif, ini changes needed. 

Maybe its not for me , Or I need to pay someone to do it??? 

Windows 7. 

Ill work on this.

I tried before and gave up. 

Apachi Store,OOO ,CM partners, Color Wheels overhaul, HGEC body-feet-varied breasts, CW race fix, CW stock, Lovers Club Cats, Rhianna,partner, Several SET Body series, ALL work well.

Installed , not crashing, but not working are:

Blockhead Core Boobalicious, DMFA BBB, EVE HGEC , Pose pak, Wolf 83, Wolf 86, Wolf addon.

I cant tell if  Blockhead core works because files I want to use for it dont work.

Same for DMRA seamless. And the Club Cats all work except I cant get into the arena..

My spells all appear, for Club Cats, and set body, but do nothing.

I understand the need to have to arrange things to personalize desired affects, so making a mod for it is nearly impossible.

But this is VERY technical.  Building pcs from scratch is much easier.

I know I hve trouble with the NIF and ini files.  I cant even FIND where to access them. 

I have the SI, and latest patches OBSE 20.  Pluggy, Push list,  And I usually run other mods out and install new ones as I get bored, like Cybiades, Kvatch, Sancre Tor.  

All these LL mods are the PROBLEM.

Also I cant get into Nexus. I apply with a password, and user name, they reply for me to authenticate....and they never reply to let me in. 

Wolf 83, Wolf 86, Wolf addon ???  is it the Cursed Armor Mod? It is not compatible with Lovers!!!

Use Lovers or Cursed Armor ( you can istall both, but only one active. )

Bad Mods if you play Lovers  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

--------------------------------------

partner,? CM partners??  Best do not use it. The scripts of the Mod are .....not good.

Use MCS  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

---------------------------------

Club Cats ? I don't remember that the Mod have a spell. ( And I hope you have LAPF installed. Without the base Mod no Lovers Mod will work. And all Lovers Mods with creatures need LAPF and LoversCreatures2 )

-----------------------------

Several SET Body series ??  I hope you have installed only one !!!!

-----------------------------------------

Blockhead is only a OBSE plugin.

-----------------------------------

If you don't know how to install things why ou have/want so many Mods ? Start small !!!

Male and female body replacer and textures.

armor- clothes replacer for the bodies you use.

BBB animations.

Then play and test your game.

If all works install more.  AND test every new Mod !!!

Have you read my yellow link below ?

Archived