[Sims 4] vivid369 Animations for Wicked Woohoo (Updated Jan 27, 2017)

vivid369

because when you download the file, unzip it fails ? I've already downloaded a few times and I still giving error when decompressing , he tells me it's an unknown method and then the file name , besides an empty file that does not serve 0kb discharged. You could back up the file ? thank you^^

because when you download the file, unzip it fails ? I've already downloaded a few times and I still giving error when decompressing , he tells me it's an unknown method and then the file name , besides an empty file that does not serve 0kb discharged. You could back up the file ?

With this file my game doesnt want to start. (something about missing files etc), If I remove this file my game starts ok. Any advice guys? /others files from others autors work ok except Anarcis package. Anarcis package has the same problem like this one :( /  Any advices guys?

• 3 weeks later...

With this file my game doesnt want to start. (something about missing files etc), If I remove this file my game starts ok. Any advice guys? /others files from others autors work ok except Anarcis package. Anarcis package has the same problem like this one :( /  Any advices guys?

nothing is working for me, i have done evrything that is needed! help!

because when you download the file, unzip it fails ? I've already downloaded a few times and I still giving error when decompressing , he tells me it's an unknown method and then the file name , besides an empty file that does not serve 0kb discharged. You could back up the file ? thank you^^

because when you download the file, unzip it fails ? I've already downloaded a few times and I still giving error when decompressing , he tells me it's an unknown method and then the file name , besides an empty file that does not serve 0kb discharged. You could back up the file ?

I've figured it out... you have to download it using 7-zip. regular rar or winrar won't work and causes the game not to open :) hope this helps figuring out your problem. because it helped with mine XD

Guest tweencybervirus

I can't seem to open it. It says that the file's structure is damaged. It says: An error occurred attempting to expand /Volumes/Elements 1/De Sims 4/Mods/WW_vivid369_Animations.7z - The structure of the archive is damaged (Error #17540)

it wont work because its not a package file

You need to use 7-zip or WinRAR to extract the .package files from the .rar

nothing is working for me, i have done evrything that is needed! help!

I've figured it out... you have to download it using 7-zip. regular rar or winrar won't work and causes the game not to open :) hope this helps figuring out your problem. because it helped with mine XD

You can download and extract it using WinRAR just fine, that's what I use and have had no problems getting the animations to work. Either one 7zip or WinRAR will work just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived