[Sims 4] vivid369 Animations for Wicked Woohoo (Updated Jan 27, 2017)

vivid369

ADULTS ONLY 18+

Hello. My animation is for "Wicked Whims by TURBODRIVE". I am going to make more femdom like animations. Thank you.

:P Change log  :P

Jan 27, 2017

-Foot Worship animation added

Nov 12, 2016

-Some unique teasing animation added

Aug 19, 2016 

-New animation added

-Legacy animations reworked for the new penis model

:P Download :P

Download Wicked Whims : http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/145448004836/download

Download my animations : WW_Vivid369_Animations.7z

Please use 7zip to unzip *.7z file

Download 7zip : www.7-zip.org/download.htm

:P List of animations and available location :P

Foot Worship
post-1315759-0-68108800-1485547270_thumb.jpg

Patting
post-1315759-0-35778800-1485547302_thumb.jpg

Legjob
post-1315759-0-40367600-1485547291_thumb.jpg

Humiliating Handjob
post-1315759-0-91016600-1485547278_thumb.jpg

Very Humiliating Handjob
post-1315759-0-16465900-1485547284_thumb.jpg

Rubbing Glans
post-1315759-0-07993000-1485547306_thumb.jpg

Oraljob
post-1315759-0-68405500-1485547295_thumb.jpg

Footjob
post-1315759-0-89162200-1485547265_thumb.jpg

Is this compatible with version 1.20.60.1020?  The reason that I asked is that I put it in the folder (after unzipping it) with Wicked Woohoo and the rest of the animations and started a saved game. When the game started I lost my portrait panel (all 4 sims) and the status bar (lower right side bar with sims info). Did I do something wrong?

Is this compatible with version 1.20.60.1020?  The reason that I asked is that I put it in the folder (after unzipping it) with Wicked Woohoo and the rest of the animations and started a saved game. When the game started I lost my portrait panel (all 4 sims) and the status bar (lower right side bar with sims info). Did I do something wrong?

I got an error as well with the same version, except instead of above error my active sim would automatically do a random Woohoo animation with nobody, and then repeatedly start-cancel sex action with one specific sim (regardless where that sim is located, he will be teleported to my sim).

After removing the mod, the same save still acted like that. Loaded a slightly older save, it works fine, until I put in the mod again.

Is this compatible with version 1.20.60.1020? The reason that I asked is that I put it in the folder (after unzipping it) with Wicked Woohoo and the rest of the animations and started a saved game. When the game started I lost my portrait panel (all 4 sims) and the status bar (lower right side bar with sims info). Did I do something wrong?

I have experienced that many times when I test animation. You can easily solve this problem. Go to the save folder, and there should be the sub folder inside of save folder. Simply delete the subfolder, then you can load your save file without any lroblems.

Cool! You should have told me that you've made a topic! I've included link to here in my mod topic :D

I am honor , Turbodrive! Thanks !

Is this compatible with version 1.20.60.1020? The reason that I asked is that I put it in the folder (after unzipping it) with Wicked Woohoo and the rest of the animations and started a saved game. When the game started I lost my portrait panel (all 4 sims) and the status bar (lower right side bar with sims info). Did I do something wrong?

I have experienced that many times when I test animation. You can easily solve this problem. Go to the save folder, and there should be the sub folder inside of save folder. Simply delete the subfolder, then you can load your save file without any lroblems.

Cool! You should have told me that you've made a topic! I've included link to here in my mod topic :D

I am honor , Turbodrive! Thanks !

That worked. I should have thought of that before posting seeing that I had to do it several times before. Also my last exception file is back to a normal size (5 lines compared to several hundred). Thanks for the reminder and the help.

I got an error as well with the same version, except instead of above error my active sim would automatically do a random Woohoo animation with nobody, and then repeatedly start-cancel sex action with one specific sim (regardless where that sim is located, he will be teleported to my sim).

After removing the mod, the same save still acted like that. Loaded a slightly older save, it works fine, until I put in the mod again.

Same error as ketiax , auto random woohoo animation repeatedly start-cancel . Also add to self teleport to stop it ( only way to stop the animation . But that restart afraid 1 minute .

Hey vivid369, I've released a new mesh for hard penis and one of your animations is unfortunately not looking right with it because the length of the penis changed.

Here's info about the new model: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63676-sims-4-wickedwoohoo-111008-31-july-2016/?p=1644850

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Okay! No problem. I am working on.

Could you make these for boy and boy relationships? so gay relationships?

I am not sure I can do it, because I am a novice. But I will try it. Thanks.

Hey vivid369, I've released a new mesh for hard penis and one of your animations is unfortunately not looking right with it because the length of the penis changed.

Here's info about the new model: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63676-sims-4-wickedwoohoo-111008-31-july-2016/?p=1644850

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Okay! No problem. I am working on.

Could you make these for boy and boy relationships? so gay relationships?

I am not sure I can do it, because I am a novice. But I will try it. Thanks.

I have faith in you! I want these fantastic animations for gay couples~

Am i doing something wrong? for the past two days i've been putting this into my mods folder and the game is telling me to delete the file because it is corrupt and preventing the sims 4 to open. and when i do, the game opens fine :(

Try downloading another copy and place the unzipped package file in the Wickedwoohoo folder. That's where I have mine and it works.

Archived