Are anal and oral the only two options? Cant seem to do vanilla sex.

You can have vaginal sex too, but what you end up doing is pretty much down to what the NPC wants.

How exactly does your mod determine what NPC's want?

I greet the fact that more people would prefer to take it up the butt over regular sex with skepticism.

Here's a version with higher chance of vaginal sex.

SexoutBang.esp

You can have vaginal sex too, but what you end up doing is pretty much down to what the NPC wants.

I greet the fact that more people would prefer to take it up the butt over regular sex with skepticism.

Dude...THANK YOU. It works perfectly. Appreciate it. Nothing against those who like anal, but me and others who prefer vaginal would rather have that.

• 2 months later...

Dude...THANK YOU. It works perfectly. Appreciate it. Nothing against those who like anal, but me and others who prefer vaginal would rather have that.

Another thank you too! I'm pretty much in the same boat as you but instead i'm trying to make sex an immersive thing in the fallout world instead of the "hey wanna bang? ok"-shtick kind of situations that has been going on for a long time time now and since most woman don't really like anal in real life i'd guess it's the same here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If you're using the Willow companion mod, it seems this mod has a pretty serious conflict with it if you use it on her, she losses several of her dialogue options with seemingly no means of restoring it unless you reload a save prior to using it on her, this may permanently prevent further progress with her so be careful.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This mod is essential for my gameplay, I am using it for years now, but I have recently modified it to be more hardcore. The changes I made are:

• BASE Chance of success is based on (Speech/2 + Luck) * charisma for NPCs
  • BASE Chance of success is based on (Medicine/2 + Luck) * Intelligence for creatures (robots, animals etc...)
  • The disposition of the NPCs or Creature you try with remain the same as it was in original version for chance calculations;
  • If you fail you will receive an effect "Refused" which lasts for 12 in game hours and it reduce charisma by 2
  • While you are under the effect of the refused effect you can't succeed (but you won't have stacked refused effect)
  • Now when you succeed you can choose every type of sex (Vaginal, Oral or Anal) the choice depends on you, no more on fate;
  • Dialogues of npcs or creatures for the part after "interesting in a little fun?" or [Spread legs and present yourself] are only 2 possible now (eliminated all variations]
    • "Well..." if you haven't the refused effect or "You're pathetic" if you have the refused effect for Npcs;
    • [look lustfully at you] if you haven't the refused effect or [You are lame] if you have it:
    • All the dialogues for the rest of the parts are the same.

I hope you enjoy it, I do not claim any ownership on this mod, the owner will always remain @RapidWaterOver

SexoutBang1.0.2Anghelos.fomod

• 2 weeks later...

The original scripts for calculating chance are a bit broken, so I tweaked them. The way the original works, when talking to people, charisma almost doesn't matter at all, and speech and luck contribute multiplicatively, meaning you can't really make up with a deficiency in one stat by increasing the other. My formula makes Speech, Charisma, and Luck contribute the same amount to odds, and additively. Additionally, the original script for getting creatures to fuck you used only luck, and the math worked out in such a way that even with 10 luck and talking to a friendly creature,  you still had a less than ten percent chance for success. I changed it so that it uses charisma + luck, and should work as or slightly more often than proposing sex with humans.

SexoutBang.esp

• 4 months later...

Derived from Anghelos modded File.

• "Gamified" the dialogue
  • You get three dialogue options that check one of your stats against the other one. For Humans only.
  • If you maxed out Charisma, Luck and Speech. You should have 100% success on everything.
  • [Talk] Speech against Charisma
  • [Flirt] Charisma against Speech
  • [Joke] Luck against Intelligence
  • You need to succeed 2 checks before you can fuck.
  • You can back out anytime and not get the refused debuff but you can only talk to the same NPC once a day.
  • Finally you can ask the NPC to follow you privately
  • Also Choosing Oral, Anal, or Vaginal is fixed (Nope, not fixed I have no clue why)
  • And this is using the latest Sexout API

SexoutBang (09-Feb-19).7z

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 2/9/2019 at 11:21 AM, expertgamer said:

Derived from Anghelos modded File.

Strange, mod doesn't seem to work even with that latest esp, sadly. None of the topics initiate sex, NPC's just walk off after conversation. Might be a problem on my end, although every other mod works just fine.

Edited by lendiforma